Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:49 pm

Hello, I am looking for new players for this rebooted RPG. Read this description of the RPG-

In the world of Rhindeval, there were many kingdoms ruled by good kings and queens. Each had either a prince or a princess. The princes and princesses all knew each other, but one day their whole world would change. When they were still very young (ages range from 5 to 12) an evil enchantress infiltrated the birthday party of one of the princes and killed all of the rulers and captured their children. She brainwashes all of the children before banishing the princesses as well as her sister, a good sorceress, to Earth and taking in the princes as her servants. Over the years she acquired the lands of the other kingdoms using her dark magic. Rebels have tried overthrowing her, but to no avail.

Meanwhile the princesses are adopted on Earth. With no memory of their original home, the princesses live out normal lives while the princes grow up being loyal to the Enchantress, who is now the new Queen of Rhindeval. The only reminder the girls have of their home are pendents they wear and are never parted from them.

Years pass and the princesses are now attending the same local college in modern times of the USA. All the princes and princesses have aliases, without knowledge of their real names. Soon though the princesses will start remembering Rhindeval with the help of the Good Sorceress, who has finally found all of them. The sorceress knows that the princesses are destined to return to Rhindeval, save the princes and defeat her sister. And she'll do that with just a little bit of magic.

Does this interest you? I will be playing the evil queen and good sorceress as well as 1 princess and prince. I am expecting one player to join this reboot, who played a pair of royal twins (one prince and one princess). I am hoping to get at least 5 of each. So while there's currently no limit to the amount of princesses and princes, I will ask to keep that number even. And when I feel there's enough princes and princesses, I'll stop, but that doesn't mean I won't stop accepting players for more can join in the adventure.

Here's a link to the RPG- Rhindeval's Fractured Kingdoms

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:43 pm

Update- So far I have 2 princes and 2 princesses. Someone else is joining so I still am looking for more players. I am hoping to have 5 of each at least.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:32 pm

Update- 4 princes and princesses slots are taken. 3 princess profiles are up as well as 2 prince profiles. Waiting for the others to show up. I have decided to bring back my 2nd princess and I might make a 2nd prince if I don't get anymore biters. So there's still time to join. Goal is to have 5 each, but ideally, I want 6 of each.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:06 am

Update- Currently have 5 of each in the RPG, with another pair on the way. That'll bring the total to 6 each. However there's only 8 kingdoms due to 2 pairs being siblings. I wouldn't mind having at least one prince and princess each if it's possible.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!