Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here?

a topic in Video Games & Experiences, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Let's talk [url=https://to.fabric.pub/#/#games]#games[/url] and [url=https://to.fabric.pub/#/#experiences]#experiences[/url].

Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here?

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby KingdomsGuardian on Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:59 pm

Hello!

I am in search of serious roleplayers to join a community based video game where the players are given a ton of control and power to "run" things... Players are in control of subpaths, clans, armies, national governments, as well as departments such as justice, and pvp department, etc.

The game is set in ancient mythical times and the four tradional paths contain 2 melee paths and 2 spellcaster paths

Each path has 4 subpaths, 3 of each are player-run, while 1 is not player-run but still able to be roleplayed and enjoyed

The problems are-- the game is old. Some bugs exist. Some content is not the best. The game studio with the license no longer advertises. BUT -- the player community and the player roleplay is AMAZING and DEEP and COMPLEX and FULL OF LORE AND HISTORY AND CREATIVITY

Sadly though I fear we are a dying community as I don't think we have had enough new players over the past years...
I am here looking to possibly turn that around!! I am thinking maybe enough of you from this site would enjoy this game and maybe we can keep it from dying.

This game community has been a major part of my social life for well over 20 years and MANY of the players say the same!!!

MANY of us have players and known each other 20+ years, many more have played and known each other for 10+ years, and even more have played and known each other for any other number of years. All of us say the same things....

"This community is unmatched"
"This game has something no other roleplay game has"
etc etc

I really want to emphasize that this particular video game I play is an immersive world CENTERED on story-telling, legitimate role-play interactions between individual players as well as player-run clans, armies, governments, subpaths, and etc. TONS of story-writing, live scripted roleplay events, live impromtu roleplay events, poetry contests, story contests, and tons of lore and creative imaginative history that has been written BY THE PLAYERS for over 20 years together as a group effort to create the story of the video-game world and it's events, story-arch, characters, legends, etc...

I am greatly hoping that some of you would be interested in bringing your roleplay and storytelling interests to revitalize this game and it's community with fresh new players to compliment the many aged and experienced players that remain. We are in need of a new generation of players that are looking to ROLEPLAY -- not play graphically pleasing eye candy... I'm talking retro pixel graphics, etc... but TONS of in-character rolelpay!!

Anyone interested? I hope!!

I am not sure if I am allowed to say the name or link the game here due to the rules? But if you are interested in this private message me!

Come help save an original roleplay video game that is online with other players with tons of roleplay potential and an awesome community of players despite the game's neglected state overall?! :D Contact me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

KingdomsGuardian
Member for 3 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!