Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

The Last Dragon!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The Last Dragon!

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:42 pm

Hoyo!

Been a pretty good while since I started an RP here, but here goes nothing!

The title is pretty close to saying it all, but here are the major deets:

1) There are many male Dragons still flying the skies, haunting the ocean depths, and tunneling through the mountains and grasslands of the world... But there's only 1 female left in existence.

2) This female Dragon is now searching for the World Cradle. A fabled location said to be the birthplace of all life. If she can find it, she believes she'll be able to save her race.

3) Humans are hunting this female. Some for gold. Some for glory. And some out of pure malice.

4) There are also humans who sympathize with her plight and the Dragons at large. Some seek to support morally from afar, others seek more direct means of protecting and guiding her to the Cradle... Providing they can find it.

5) This RP needs players for both sides of the coin. Dragon Slayers and other would-be "hunters" of her kind as well as those who would protect her and see her safely to the Cradle.

Which side do you choose?

If you're interested, please have patience. I'm working on this RP during my lunch break at work so it's going to be updated at a fairly slow pace compared to what you might be used to. I'm not the young man I used to be with all the energy to spare to do 10,000 things at once. Lol.

Cheers!

~ Kumori
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Re: The Last Dragon!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joseph_Bennett on Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:39 am

I'm interested! I'm always one for a good dragon hunt. I'm not quite used to the whole medieval thing because of the whole difference of weapons from my usual Sci-Fi theme, but I'd love to participate in this RP. Can I submit a character?
Yours Truly,
Joseph Bennett

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Frank Herbert, Dune.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Joseph_Bennett
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Author Conversationalist Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Person of Interest Builder Salesman Giver Greeter Inspiration Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!