Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

I have an announcement.

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

I have an announcement.

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby Sigurd_Hring on Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:41 pm

To everyone here...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ow5GwaG9DsA ... marE6JChQQ

I dedicate this song to you... <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

Sigurd_Hring
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Author Person of Interest Tipworthy Group Theory Cult Leader Hordemaster Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Giver Conversationalist Greeter Promethean World Builder Inspiration

Re: I have an announcement.

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby Sepokku on Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:35 pm

I went on a few dates with this girl a few years back. She asked what band id been listening to the most these days. I told her 1975 and she laughed at me. I still wonder what happened to Madison

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings World Builder Visual Appeal Conversationalist Person of Interest Greeter Arc Warden Property Buyer Storyteller Completionist Novelist Group Theory Helmsman Concierge Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Cult Leader Hordemaster

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Sigurd on Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:45 am

https://youtu.be/KwpO8Q1u4Ss

Still love ya... Uhtred the Godless. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Sigurd
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Author Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Property Buyer Concierge Novelist

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Sepokku on Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:11 pm

Ngl i had honestly forgotten the godless was his epithet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings World Builder Visual Appeal Conversationalist Person of Interest Greeter Arc Warden Property Buyer Storyteller Completionist Novelist Group Theory Helmsman Concierge Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Cult Leader Hordemaster

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Isnooth on Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:44 am

Sigurd_Hring wrote:To everyone here...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ow5GwaG9DsA ... marE6JChQQ

I dedicate this song to you... <3

I love it, Thanks!

Isnooth
Member for 2 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:30 pm

beautiful, thank you sigurd!
tag me in the chat!

Become a Cartographer
Chart the stars of
The Multiverse with us!

The Hunt
Do you have what it takes
to become a Hunter?

"Across the nations the stories spread like spiderweb laid upon spiderweb, and men and women planned the future, believing they knew truth.
They planned, and the Pattern absorbed their plans, weaving toward the future foretold."

- Robert Jordan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Adapa on Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:27 am

Adapa
Member for 1 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Author Tipworthy Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!