Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

He-yo!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Re: He-yo!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:55 pm

O.o; Aye. I'm Faithy/Revolution Bringer/Sarcasm Int3nd3d, ect... on AL. I generally stick to the RR section though... havent' really ventured elsewhere all that much. I was once upon a time head of Initiations, but ran out of time for 'em.
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:40 pm

Oh, oh! I recognize the 'Sarcasm Int3nd3d' one. :) I remember thinking it was pretty cool.
That's awesome though. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darksabre on Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:28 am

>>

totally knew that and all....kinda.

I'm god-awful when it comes to names and remembering them.

<<

Darksabre
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fenris on Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:27 pm

Luucifeeerrrr~ Angel Demons are unrealistic and silly and well... can not be done! x(

It's like... putting a zombie and elf together. Just doesn't work... elves are alive... Zombies are dead.

Fenris
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfLostKnowledge on Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:38 pm

It can and will be done! Believe it!

Another thing...are Teh Faithiness and Anime Fairy on the welcoming comittee or something? ?_?
The Deathless Alliance:
In death we are invincible, and in death you all shall be made into nothing.

FollowerOfLostKnowledge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hilde on Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:34 pm

This has been said a thousand times but WELCOME!

Hilde
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darksabre on Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:44 pm

This hasn't been said all that often, but THANK YOU!

;]

Darksabre
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:01 pm

pwnt. lol I HAD to write soemthing in here, adn btw Fenris Angel-Daemons do work, point in case my character Demgaiel, his mother was an angel who (not of her own will) had to hook it up with a daemon.

Azmodai2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:40 pm

FollowerOfLostKnowledge wrote:It can and will be done! Believe it!

Another thing...are Teh Faithiness and Anime Fairy on the welcoming comittee or something? ?_?

o.o; I plead the 5th.

=P

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darksabre on Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:23 pm

>>

but isn't that self-incrimination? That seems something odd to plead...

Darksabre
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:35 pm

FollowerOfLostKnowledge wrote:It can and will be done! Believe it!

O.O There's a welcoming committee?

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:36 pm

Aye, there is a welcoming committee of sorts. ^^' I'm always guilty, so pleading 5th is normal for me. =]

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darksabre on Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:15 am

oh, okay then.

I'll keep that in mind next time I need to find a culprit...

:]

Darksabre
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfLostKnowledge on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:55 pm

Faith wrote:Aye, there is a welcoming committee of sorts. ^^' I'm always guilty, so pleading 5th is normal for me. =]

I knew it! I was just wondering because every welcome topic I've read (not many) you two have been in them.

FollowerOfLostKnowledge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:01 pm

lol I didn't have a clue about the welcoming committee. The reason I greet so much is because I hardly have time to join in on a lot of rps but since I love this forum so much I want to help out in some way, so I choose to greet newcomers. ^^ It's always nice to feel welcomed.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.