Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Multiverse

Map of Wing City & Surrounding Areas

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Map of Wing City & Surrounding Areas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:43 pm

ATTENTION:
PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGES FOR THE FULL VIEWS
Please Rate this thread as I have worked very hard on it
I will constantly update this so if I miss anything post me and update of what I missed and I'll go find it.
Due to a recent announcement that the chat won't be essentially finished with updates until the end of this week, I am afraid that my posting of the updated maps will be delayed. It is very annoying to keep having to do everything over again for the addition of 6 new rooms :(
THANK YOU!! :)

Last edited by ShatteredSoul on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Please rate my posts, as I work very hard and diligently on them, and well, I'd like my reputation rating to be a reflection of that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Well, this is helpful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Re: IC Chat: A multiversal map (includes upper and lower levels)

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Acorlei on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:59 pm

THE MAP IS BACK!!!
Last edited by Acorlei on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's all life, that's all it every was. I don't like the idea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Acorlei
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Try Photobucket.com, Imageshack.us or tinypic.com to host the images. There's probably some other places around for them, but those two come off the top of my head.
AceDarkfire's deviantArt page
Former RPGateway Admin

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:07 pm

This is gonna be pretty dang useful.
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

pantalimon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odium on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:10 pm

<33

He's happy now. Or is death the end of the dream? Is it a failure of hope?

Odium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:49 pm

Fantastic.

Now I can comprehend Eric's MUSH architecture.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Fyi there is a direct link to Main Street from the Bar, you dont have to use the side alley.

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

We just discovered that Alvaron, I think she is making an updated copy of it all now...
"Only the Master can see all the Imperfections in his work."
-Saldon, 2008

"Remæus hidding easter eggs... im not sure if im going on that hunt..."
- Hunter_Killer 11:21:11 November 23, 2009

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Off the northeast of Wing City Gardens you'll find Sol Avenue to the east, but that path's not entirely complete yet.
<Donny> Wow, who's this new Azrican fag?
<Alucroas> He's the man who typo'd African

Tetrino
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:28 am

A lot has been added to the chat as of now and will continue to be added, I suggest map making be held off until it is near finished.

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:41 am

Actually, the map is going to continue to grow indefinitely. As characters go out and explore more, we'll add more. :)

We have to keep expanding to make new and exciting places for people to discover!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Grawr, you're not making this easy :P But, Eric you did tell me to just map out the main areas which is what I am finishing up now.

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:04 pm

For anyone with a program that can open .xls here is a map, along with room descriptions (mouseover the room). I will be uploading an updated map every day as long as it keeps changing. http://m.1asphost.com/chather/Wing%20City%20Map.xls

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JScofi on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:05 pm

Your missing the sea and the frozen lands. Don't be afraid to stroll through the void, theres some stuff hidden at the end of it.

JScofi
Member for 15 years
Author Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kristine on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:35 am

Wow, good work :)
5 stars for you

I don't participate in multiverse yet, but I plan to, and I am sure this map will be very helpful.

Also I like maps and studying them very much.

One thing though, sometimes it's hard to read some fonts on some colors. for example, black fonts on brown and so on...

Maybe it would be better if you switch colors or maybe type the name of place above the place room itself... or whatever.

Thanx for hard work :)

Kristine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Thank you! :) I highly appreciate it! I will definitely take your suggestions into consideration while I work on the newer map. I still have to talk to Eric (Remaeus) about the chat updates at this point so that I don't have to keep making new ones :P

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years

Aww, I thought this was gonna be a map of all the planets in the MULTIVERSAL multiverse.
But this is just as good!

Discipline
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 1.00 INK Postby Mencith on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:24 am

I just want to start out by saying, "I completely respect WE's work and efforts on the current map. And I am in no way trying to out do anyone."

I've also been working on a simple grid map of the chat rooms. I find that the cardinal travel system would be explained a lot easier in grid form, showing the links between rooms. Although mine is a bit bland at the moment, I do plan on adding a translucent representation of the different zones underlying the grid.

A work still in progress, I plan to constantly update as new rooms are added...

Updated 5:18am CST Oct 25th 2009.

Full pic link: http://w.g.d.7.aimini.net/play/?fid=7dG ... 7L7GDYX7Lt

I will be halting the map making process until i find out if WE is going to continue map making.

Created using Adobe Photoshop CS3 Professional
Last edited by Mencith on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.00 INK in return for their work.

Mencith
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jalala on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:10 pm

It seems...extremely confusing....

Jalala
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!