Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hi *^_^*

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hi *^_^*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fairy on Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:28 pm

Urhm. yeah so im new. Im here to check out the role play action ^_^ So yeah thats bout it LOL.

oOooooh read my SIG.

Hell yeah! =I
People... do us all a favour and SPELL CHECK!

But my dreams aren't as empty...
As my conscience seems to be.
I have hours... Only lonely,
My love is vengeance
That's never free.

(18:59:09) Fairy: must... make... better... char... desc... -crawls- :l
(18:59:18) Tarmo: Fairy, no!
(18:59:24) Fairy: but i must!
(18:59:28) Tarmo: You'll die if you do!
(18:59:36) Fairy: its the only way!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fairy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hi *^_^*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:17 pm

*HUG* o-o I'm sorry, I saw the topic name and it just screamed out 'HUG ME.' XD

Welcome, I hope you find your stay here most enjoyable ^^

m.i.a_

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:47 pm

Hello Fairy and welcome to RPGateway! If you're interested in Role Play then have you come to the right place!

Feel free to jump into any of the active topics or start your own! Unsure of where to start? Take a look into the RP Academy : D

If you have any questions what so ever feel free to ask myself or any other member of the staff we're all pretty helpful around these parts : D

Cheers
Gabriel Faile

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:03 pm

We are "pretty helpful around these parts!" =P Gabe. Hehe.

Welcome, Fairy!

It's good to have you! I can't say much more for introductions as these two have, but I'd like to personally welcome you to our humble abode. We pride ourselves in being a helpful, friendly community, and we want to make sure our new members are taken care of.

Please let any of us know if we can ever do anything to help you. I hope you like it here, and I hope to see you often around the forums!

^_^
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fairy on Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:59 am

Awh, thanks for the welcolme's =]

Was nice =]

Fairy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quidhala on Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:56 am

Fairy is a sweetheart. I can't wait to start our RolePlay. I really appreciate your style and openness.

I have a lot of ideas if you ever need help with anything. But don't let me smother your creative direction.

Have a great time on this site. :D

quidhala
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:19 pm

Hello! I'm new here, too -- I signed up today! Please roleplay with me. I want to
roleplay. I don't care what sort of roleplay it is. Can we?
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:07 pm

I never got a chance to welcome you. ^^ So WElcome!!! ^_^

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fairy on Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:08 pm

Thanks ^_^

Fairy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fairy on Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:08 pm

Thanks ^_^

Fairy
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!