Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I.M.A.T.

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: I.M.A.T.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kriegmesser on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:53 am

((No, heh. I have great plans))

Integra looked at Skylar "Is he..." no answer is needed for when she looked into Skylar's eyes she saw the truth. Integra collapsed into Skylars arms and started to cry into his shoulder, then the amulet started to feel warm and a voice said in Sky's mind "Protect her...". The warmth and voice subsided as suddenly as they had began.
Characters needing some kind artist to draw them:
Xenthriss C-LINK
Stahlfaust Combine C-LINK
Baron Valdis Oros Goldheart C-LINK

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kriegmesser
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:12 am

((Ooo, interesting way to go, amigo. I commend your penmenship))

Skylar held Integra gently...well, as gently as a young, soldier trained, thief/mechanic/killer could. He did hear the voice, but that didn't register as outside thoughts. He was thinking it himself, in fact. It was the least he could do in his own mind. So he stayed there, holding the team member of an enemy team that he just killed the pilot of. Life was ironic in funny ways...
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kriegmesser on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:39 am

The next day the news would be the revealer of Xeno's true identity "In other news, the last living member of the Todesrand Bruderschaft, AKA The Death's Edge Brotherhood has died. The said member, Xeno, was a direct desendant of the founder, Daron Riedel. This cult belived that when they died in battle their souls were transfered into amulets which, when given to the victor would impart their skill and power into the aformentioned person. The amulet, or Morgenstern Sigils as they called them, was said to take the shape of a pentagram inlaid with a blade."

Kriegmesser
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:51 am

((Interesting, interesting...))

Skylar slept in Nirvana that night, letting a tear or two fall from his eye now and then. Even though it was warm inside his only friend, he felt cold. It wasn't his first kill, far from it, but it was the first time he had killed unintentioinally. And this time he had to face the ones that loved and cared for the dead. Skylar shook his head, made sure the amulet was still there, and fell asleep to the sound of Nirvana's drives.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kriegmesser on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:10 am

Integra wondered around sleepless that night, weeping for the loss of Xeno. "I-I could've stopped him from fighting... SHOULD HAVE! I knew to him losing ment death... why... why didn't I stop him?!" Integra screamed as a surge of agony rushed through her. After she calmed down she went to her 'mech and activated it's a.i. "Integra... I share your pain... Gravestone and Xeno were my friends as much as they were yours.".

Kriegmesser
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:18 am

Skylar heard something in the bay and sat up, instantly awake. He popped Nirvana's hatch and looked down at Integra, "Hey," he called, still groggy, "You shouldn't be out this late. Get some sleep, it'll make you feel better."

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kriegmesser on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:31 am

"Nothing will dull the pain of losing Xeno. Know this though, Sky. I don't blame you." Integra then jumped into Selena and went to the window. "Sky... I was hoping that you would ask your manager if I could join your team." Integra spins the 'mech around "Please, just ask...". A few minutes later Integra is sound alseep in her battlemech.

Kriegmesser
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:41 am

Skylar scratched his head for a few seconds, then dropped and picked up a can of spray paint. Then, quickly, he painted a crude 'N' across the surface of the legs and whispered, "Welcome to the team...needed a manager anyway."

He sat with his back to the other mech's leg and looked up at the red and white letter, then smiled, "This should be interesting."

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:28 am

Sasha and Jeremy were asleep in Ragnorak. Or, at least, Jeremy was asleep. Sasha was on her laptop, just finishing something. She saw Skylar with the spraypaint can. She finished whatever she was doing and stuck a hard drive in her pocket.

"Ragnorak." The cockpit lit up. "Let me down." She ordered. The mech kneeled down and Sasha jumped out and approached the Military pilot.

"Planning on giving Nirvana a new paint job? Because I think she's fine the way she is." Sasha greeted in a way only she can.
That Building wasn't there last time, I swear!

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Skylar smiled when Sasha spoke from the darkness(Assuming the lights are off, seeing as everyone's sleeping), "Nah, Nirvana's still sexy as is. But Integra just asked to join, and...well, my unit has an old tradition. We paint the first letter of the lead mech's name on any mech not officially with us." He pointed at Integra's mech, "That should say enough."

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:38 pm

"Interesting." Sasha said, limping closer so Skylar could see her. "So, what happened out there? Everything went too fast for me to keep up." she said, looking at the mech, then Skylar

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:53 pm

Skylar pulled out a small video pad and tossed it to the mannager, "Take a look, it's brutal."

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Sasha caught the video pad with relative ease and watched the whole fight over again, silent as she did. "I went to go see what I could salvage out of Gravestone after the fight. I found lots of scrap metal, a destroyed guitar........... And this." She said, taking out a broken looking box. "It's Gravestone's A.I. I downloaded what I could and put it on this hard drive." She said, taking out a computer hard drive.

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:11 pm

((OOC: Don't you guys wanna post a fight scene?))

Ryder sat in Raven's cockpit, thinking about the International. "I made it", he said aloud. He was so giddy, he couldn't stay comfortable in the seat.
He sat up and began to work the non-operating controls.
He wanted another match, but he would have to wait. He just sat back untill then.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:17 pm

((I had my fight for the proverbial day, so i'll just hang back until i get bored or until someone else wants to fight me))

Skylar looked at the drive and smiled a bit, "You sure you got it all? I don't think much survived after that..."

He didn't realize what he was saying until he said it, then slammed his head back into the leg he was leaning on, "Damn...I really screwed up this time, didn't I?"

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:26 pm

(I'm waiting for someone to challenge me. Or, I might just go up against some NPC. I don't know.)

"I'm suprised it survived, too. But, it was heavily protected." Sasha said. "What do you mean? You did nothing to Xeno. I don't understand where you could have messed up." She said.

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Skylar looked up, into blank space rather than anything real, "I piloted my first mech when i was five, and got my first kill when i was six. Ever since then was just training to do it better than the next guy, and i still can't hold myself back when it really matters." He closed his eyes, "Power does not mark a warrior. Control marks a warrior that does not fail."

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Sasha thought a moment. "I know what you mean. Well, I don't actually. I understand the control thing completely, though." She said. "We all suffer from something. I guess you could say I suffer from over confidance of my own abilities. When we first got Ragnorak, he need work on the leg you fixed. I patched it up. It looked fine. I was so confidant in my skills that I stuck my whole body under the foot to weild on a new heel to it. I was lucky only my leg was under it at the time the leg gave out. The 4 ton leg crushed every bone in my leg. My leg's healed up a bit from that, but ever since, I have walked with a limp and can't run, probably for the rest of my life. Also, You can hear the bones moving around." She finished, moving her leg so he could hear the bone fragments moving.

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Skylar looked sadly at her injured leg, "You were lucky. One of my buddies got stepped on running to his mech by an enemy. Honestly, we couldn't recognize him after the battle...still got the rat bastard though. Dude was an ace, i gotta say."

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:54 pm

"Ouch." Sasha said. "So, How's Nirvana holding up. I thought she would have at least a few piece of shrapenel on her." Sasha asked, admiring the mech in question.

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!