Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

[For Hire] A&O

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

[For Hire] A&O

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeke on Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:22 pm

Alpha & Omega Inc.

Codename: Ezekiel

Description - Ground killers for the time. Mobile Suits to come.

Price - Varies between target. Travel costs included.
Last edited by Zeke on Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zeke
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Virgil on Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:25 pm

Alpha & Omega Inc.

Codename: Vrigil

Description - Ground killers for the time. Mobile Suits to come.

Price - Varies between target. Travel costs included.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Virgil
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:02 pm

Awww, that's so cute,

you guys match and shit.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian Utrecht on Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:55 pm

Senor, I get the sense you generally don't like new people.

Lucian Utrecht
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeke on Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:25 pm

OOC :: Um Senor? ALPHA and OMEGA! Opposites, in the same. We are foils. Yin and Yang. We thought it would be a neat idea.

Zeke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:25 pm

Zeke wrote:OOC :: Um Senor? ALPHA and OMEGA! Opposites, in the same. We are foils. Yin and Yang. We thought it would be a neat idea.

I meant your clothes, silly. But whatever you're trying to explain, it sounds really serious.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:07 pm

Actually, Alpha and Omega simply represent the beginning and the end, respectively, since they're the beginning and the end of the greek alphabet. Doesn't mean they're opposites, they're simply arranged oppositely. If you wanted a yin-yang relationship you should've named it yin-yang or whatever.

But as far as being opposites, you don't seem so. You seem like twins, or at least brothers. Senor_fun's right. You're dressed the same, you've got the same hairstyle, and you both smoke, even the same model of cigarette.

I'd almost agree with Lucian, but I get the impression it's more along the lines of him getting a kick out of harassing new people, rather than disliking them. That combined with boredom and a sense of mischief.
Live in your world, get KOed in mine.

ImageImage

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:08 am

Teh Andy wrote:Actually, Alpha and Omega simply represent the beginning and the end, respectively, since they're the beginning and the end of the greek alphabet. Doesn't mean they're opposites, they're simply arranged oppositely. If you wanted a yin-yang relationship you should've named it yin-yang or whatever.

But as far as being opposites, you don't seem so. You seem like twins, or at least brothers. Senor_fun's right. You're dressed the same, you've got the same hairstyle, and you both smoke, even the same model of cigarette.

I'd almost agree with Lucian, but I get the impression it's more along the lines of him getting a kick out of harassing new people, rather than disliking them. That combined with boredom and a sense of mischief.

Well put.

Oh yeah, and I harass everyone, fucker.

loljk kthnx bb

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Virgil on Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:20 am

Don't mind. Like Zeke said we're foils. Not total oposites. But more of these oposites in the characters will come out in time with the RP, not in a Job posting.

Virgil
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:53 am

o_O; Wouldn't Alpha and Omega representing Beginning and End technically be opposites?
"How do you know if what you do is Just? Justice without conviction is nothing but acts of Evil!" Image

Aarkon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:20 am

I would think so. Actually, I think the name to be quite clever, if you two are, infact foils as you say. But I guess that will be decided more so in the RP than in here.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:17 pm

Gabriel Faile wrote:I would think so. Actually, I think the name to be quite clever, if you two are, infact foils as you say. But I guess that will be decided more so in the RP than in here.

i feel the e-love.

...it's discusting.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heero_gundam101 on Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:00 am

Its spelled Disgusting Senor.

Let them be senor, you can make fun of them later if they screw up something big or make general fools of themselves...

Heero_gundam101
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversationalist Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:42 am

Heero_gundam101 wrote:Its spelled Disgusting Senor.

NOT IN America you commiepinkoqueer!

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:21 am

Senor_Fun wrote:
Heero_gundam101 wrote:Its spelled Disgusting Senor.

NOT IN America you commiepinkoqueer!

o_O; Is he saying HE'S not in America? Or it's not spelt Disgusting in America?

Aarkon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:08 pm

I believe that it's not spelled disgusting in America

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:39 pm

I'm pretty sure it is, or my English Teacher is really a russian spy!

Mr. Lackie: =O But I'm from New York!

Me: LIES! -SUPER KARATE CHOP-

Mr. Lackie: GAH! x_X -Dead-

Aarkon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:52 pm

Aarkon wrote:I'm pretty sure it is, or my English Teacher is really a russian spy!

It's Daily Show humor, sorry, you kids probably don't understand. ;_;

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:05 am

Senor_Fun wrote:
Aarkon wrote:I'm pretty sure it is, or my English Teacher is really a russian spy!

It's Daily Show humor, sorry, you kids probably don't understand. ;_;

W00t! I'm a kid! O_o; Nah, I don't watch The Daily Show though. But if I did, I'm sure I'd be LOL'ing right along with you!

Aarkon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:14 am

I watch it and I'm not "LOL"ing

Senor Fun's sense of humor is just simple like that

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.