Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

When Heaven and Hell Agreed

When Heaven and Hell Agreed...

a part of “When Heaven and Hell Agreed”, a fictional universe by IceFoxJess.

Tale of the reborn Angels, that of Demons, Fallen and Angels. of the forbiden children. Will their be another war? Love? We will have to see what the winds of fate have to say.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Heaven and Hell Agreed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] When Heaven and Hell Agreed...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terpsichore on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Apparently my computer is dumb and was showing me that your posts were recent. Sorry if I intruded at all.
Life is about singing your own song, not being the accompaniment to someone else.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Terpsichore
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Okay, so I've tried seven flippin times to get a character sheet up and every single time I go to submit the stupid thing, my browser resets and kills it. ><;;; Argh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Ahh, that sucks. >.<
And uh, dears, the presnt OOC is here. OOC
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: When Heaven and Hell Agreed...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGunslingerInWhite on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 am

Hello, I'm new to RP Gateway and this roleplay in particular, though not new to RP itself. I was wondering if I could have some ideas critiqued before I attempt to write up a character submission. If anyone has the time, I'd be very appreciative.

TheGunslingerInWhite
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!