Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Unseen World

The Unseen World

a part of “The Unseen World”, a fictional universe by Absenthia.

There are two worlds, the seen and unseen. Within this unseen world lives the stuff of legend, myth and lore. There are people who walk a fine line between these two worlds, live within it and work within it. What part will you play?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Unseen World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Unseen World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhaniswolf on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Hey, I was wanting to know if my redo of the character has been accepted and if I can start roleplaying now. This looks really interesting, and I would love to play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zhaniswolf
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henry88 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:16 pm

i am having problems viewing posts on the rp all i get is

There is no activity in this roleplay.

even though it says it has 6 pages,has anyone else had this problem
"I've gazed into the abyss and the abyss gazed into me, and neither of us liked what we saw.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Henry88
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:18 pm

I have not has this issue. You should be able to see the posts etc since you are allowed to post.
EDIT: This is apparently a issue more than one person is having, not sure why though.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:42 am

GM ANNOUNCEMENT
I AM NOW "CULLING" INACTIVE MEMBERS. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE ACTIVE SOMEONE WILL TAKE YOUR SPOT!

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Heads up! My laptop, which is what I normally use to do anything online - or anything involving a computer PERIOD - has been infected with a number of rather annoying viruses. So far they have attacked the "turn on" "turn off" programs, killed my connection to the internet, and have infected even my antivirus programs . . seems a little contradictory, don't it? Point is, my access to the internet will be quite limited. I'm using my family's computer which is very old and very slow. Right now I'm working with a friend at school to try and get rid of the viruses so that I can save all of my files. I don't want to immediately obliterate everything on my laptop.

So, I'll try to post when I can - like today - and hopefully I'll have this resolved soon.

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 pm

No problem. I can understand, had a buggy computer before I got my equally buggy vista laptop.

EDIT: I have noticed cases of autoing, or where a person automatically controls another players character or their characters situation for them. This is unacceptable. You need to wait for the other to post. I know it may be aggravating or slow but you must wait!
There are two people who are doing this, you know who you are. If I continue to see this I will have to ask people to leave. It is things like this that lessens the quality of the rp.
Also I would like to see larger posts from a few people, not just three coherent sentences. If you guys will try to post more, I will try to post more.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Okay, I've managed to save most of my written files on my flashdrive, and have now resorted to using FAT32. Unfortunately, the disk I need to implement the reinstall program has been lost. So, I'm going to hand it over to someone who knows how to do it.

And in regards to the RP . . . it seems that my character is becoming a villain of sorts at first glance . . . . Muahaha, anyone?

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henry88 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Also I would like to see larger posts from a few people, not just three coherent sentences

i can take a hint and will try to improve

Henry88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:31 pm

That's all I can ask. I hate to be a bitch guys, I really do. I just want to see good things come out of this idea.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenathena on Sat May 01, 2010 10:20 am

dont worry nfi_2616. i know you're doing this for the RP. im a noob so just correct me every now and then, i might have commited a mistake that im unaware of. =)
i love your character Adversary. i have a feeling there's more to your character than meets the eye. ;)
Oh why must you hate my character so much because i'm a human. LOL

ravenathena
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Sat May 01, 2010 6:22 pm

ravenathena wrote: i love your character Adversary. i have a feeling there's more to your character than meets the eye. ;) Oh why must you hate my character so much because i'm a human. LOL

Thanks. Yeah, there's sumthin' there. And he hates all Humans. He's a little racist in a sense that he sees all Humans as inferior to the supernatural races.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenathena on Sat May 01, 2010 8:57 pm

i hope that my character can change your character's mind about humans =)

ravenathena
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henry88 on Sun May 02, 2010 12:04 am

ravenathena wrote:i hope that my character can change your character's mind about humans =)

something tell's me your going to have your work cut out for ya on that one

Henry88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Tue May 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Henry, you need to try to use capitalization on proper names like Brian and when you start a sentence or say when you begin a characters dialogue (or speaking). Could you please try to work on this? Thanks. :)

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henry88 on Tue May 04, 2010 11:03 pm

all right I'll do my best. and this is the first time in a long time i have enjoyed doing a rp just so you know

Henry88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenathena on Sat May 08, 2010 8:31 am

i'm currently hoping for others to post before i post again. hoping a reaction from emiko, brian and jack chapman :)

ravenathena
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sun May 09, 2010 2:22 pm

I have not been able to post this week because it's the week after finals, and theoretically it should be quiet, but never at my house.
I've been running all over the Dallas Metroplex for various things. *sigh* I'll try to get a post up... but I too am trying to see what happens before I make my post.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Wed May 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Henry you have a really bad habit of autoing, please don't "speak" for other characters in your post or post them doing a action that they didn't do.
Catherine didn't ask who Anton was, nor did she refuse not to give a answer as to whom her company negotiated with. Please please please try to remember this! I dislike getting onto people.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Fri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING INACTIVITY, AUTOING, AND IGNORING
It has come to my attention that some people might be new to this hobby or pastime, it has also come to my attention that no matter what I do people still seem to do the same annoying things.
Guys, don't ignore other characters please. This is a team effort to get this going.
Do not auto. Just don't. It pisses me off. Don't have another player's character say or do something that they did not allow, or put into their post.
If I continue to see the breaking of these rules I will start kicking people.
I am usually VERY tolerant of newbies/newbs, but each person's patience runs out after awhile.
Also, if I clear your character I EXPECT you to participate. If you do not participate then that is your loss and someone else WILL take your place!
With that little rant over, enjoy the rest of your weekend and feel free to PM me about questions.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Fri May 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Sorry if I took a little longer than usual to post. But, hey, I wanted to wait a little to see what would happen. One another note, I finally got my laptop back! Though, I have to plug the internet cord into it because I'm now having problems with using the wireless connection. Go figure! XP

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!