Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Program: Anarchy is Freedom

The Program: Character Directory

a part of “The Program: Anarchy is Freedom”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

You came to us. You volunteered. You said you'd do anything it takes to save lives. You're not a liar are you? This is it. Will you give yourself to this program?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Program: Anarchy is Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Program: Character Directory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu May 13, 2010 10:30 pm

The Program: Character Directory

This thread is for The RP The Program: Anarchy is Freedom. It is a detailed Character Directory to list all important characters. Whether they are NPC, OC's, alive, dead, active, and/or inactive. Please do not post in this thread without my permission. If there are any mistakes or something you think should be added, please let me know. If you would like to join please you the link below, thank you.

Key:
Strike = Inactive Character

The Government

Scientist:

1.Dr. Li Cohen, RPed by:

Devoid:

1.Vahriak Shigawa, RPed by:
2.Temperance, RPed by:
3.Contessa, RPed by:
4.Ezera Fay Lenoxx, RPed by:
5.Able, RPed by:
6.Matrix, RPed by:

Handler:

1.Charles O'malley, RPed by:

CHASE Unit:

1.Bandit, RPed by:

MurCORP Employees:

1.Simon Murphy, RPed by:
2.Emia Marksman, RPed by:

Hackers

Freelance

1.Reginald Terry, RPed by:
2.Summer Lovell, RPed by:
3.Perfect Dark, RPed by:
4.Shiloh Savage, RPed by:
5.Spencer, RPed by:
6.Sunny, RPed by:
7.Adam Kirby, RPed by:
8.Nicholas Aldridge, RPed by:
9.Alex Ordainn, RPed by: Vox Populi

The 404's

1.ShortCut, RPed by:
2.Jacob Owen, RPed by:
3.Benji Carton, RPed by:
4.Dana Folly, RPed by:

Web Assassin's

1.Rook Maverick, RPed by:
2.Dahlia Blackwell, RPed by:
3.Nikolai Klossovsky, RPed by:
4.Angellica Satire, RPed by:
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Program: Character Directory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Since I am no longer able to edit the intro post, I will be making new editions via new posts.

New Edition!

Devoid

7.Subject Thirteen, RPed by: SubjectThirteen

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!