Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Persona III: Memento Mori

OOC: Memento Mori: Persona III: Memento Mori

a part of “Persona III: Memento Mori”, a fictional universe by Tæfarós.

Let your Persona guide you into the darkness with open eyes and open hearts united. Don't be persuaded easily by despair; save all you know...while the chance is at least slight.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Persona III: Memento Mori”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Memento Mori: A Persona III Roleplay (OOC/Open!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:24 am

Hmm...Sure that would be fine. Anything to progress the story.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akito on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:10 pm

I'll post when I get back from work.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akito
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:43 pm

This may just be me being stupidly optimistic, but a roleplay isn't dead unless someone says so, right? The only two who have seen a prolonged absence have been Cantabile, who isn't vital for progression, and Victim, who hasn't been seen at all. It's nice to see you again, akito. I'll go ahead and PM Litria Death to see if she still wants to participate. Another user also expressed interest in joining, so I'll get back to him as well.

I realize that I haven't said anything helpful at all. Yep.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:14 pm

As long as the people who are here now remain, then this RP will do fine...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akito on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:22 am

xD I was always around, just waiting and watching. And not logging in until posting is needed. I'll sink with this ship, if it comes to it.

akito
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoo on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:38 am

>>
So my post is nearly a week late. But fun fact? It got deleted once. Not that my taking insufficient safety measures is an excuse or anything, but you should all totally feel sorry for me.

Another, albeit off topic, fun fact. Through an unnatural act of greatness usually reserved for harem series, all of Kaito's / Kimiko's PC henchmen are cute teenage girls. The more you know.

Hoo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Lolis make the best henchmen. The more you know~

Good on ya, mates. I'll try to move this gravy train before I'm shipped to Minnysoter. I've basically been having mental breakdowns over how all the comic artists there may be better than me. Yeeeeah, that's just sweet.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Re: OOC: Memento Mori: Persona III: Memento Mori

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:27 pm

I'm working on a Persona based RP that will take place several years after the 4th Golden game. Seeing how many played here, placing this post to see if any survivors are interested in a creative Persona RP. PM me for any questions or such.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!