Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Si'Vex

Si'Vex

a part of “Si'Vex”, a fictional universe by CriminalMinds.

A bunch of survivors from a shipwreck end up on an unknown island. This island is in fact Si'Vex but are the natives friendly or not towards these group of people trying to get home?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Si'Vex”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Si'Vex

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Mon May 17, 2010 1:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Si'Vex"

Si'Vex: The Undiscovered Island

This is a restart of one of my RP's from last year :)

Morpheus - The newest, most luxurious cruise ship of the 21st century. It's the ship of your dreams. Due to set sail on August the 1st, from Southampton, England to Florida, USA, get your ticket now to have the experience of a lifetime. Have you got your ticket? If not, go to our website and book your place now. Limited spaces left.

Morpheus is the talk of the media. People from all over the world are rushing to book tickets and have a chance of a lifetime on this cruise. From celebrities, to holiday makers, to special guests - if you have the money, you have the opportunity to have a place. The question is, is it really the ship of your dreams?

Scene

Upon the ship setting sail, all seems to be going well. No problems having occurred and the people on board seem to be impressed with the ship. But things don't stay that way. Half way through the journey things go drastically wrong. No mayday, and seemingly no problem before hand, the ship disappears. In it's place, a single lifeboat is left with a handful of survivors. Things couldn't get any worse, or could they? Stormy seas the next night overturns the lifeboat. The next time the survivors wake up, they are scattered along an unknown beach. What island are they on though?

The island is in fact Si'Vex. An island undiscovered to man. On it lives humans, just like every other island in the Atlantic. There is more to this island than meets the eye, though. This island has it's secrets and it's past, but will they be found and heard? And how will the natives take to these intruders?

The Rules

1. No God Modding.
2. PM profiles to me please!
3. Please be literate. No text talk. Try to use proper spelling and grammar, posting a couple of paragraphs rather than a couple of lines.
4. No one liners.
5. This is the OOC thread. All OOC is to stay in this thread and none in the IC thread.
6. Have a question? PM me or post it here.
7. Active players. I have no internet at home, but I can get internet access in the day for most of the day now. If you're going to be away and not able to post, let us know. Igf you want to drop out, let us know and we can arrange something, but please, don't just disappear.
8. Respect other players. If someone in the roleplay doesn't like a lot of swearing then keep it to a minimum please. Romance can happen, though I'm not looking for romance to be an active part in the story and if for some reason it heads that way and you want more, take it to PM's. Violence is the same. Don't be unrealistic with it.
9. This is a fantasy roleplay, but please don't include zombies or anything like that unless I say so. If you have an idea, post it in the OOC to get everyone's feedback.
10. Have fun.

Characters Available

You can either be a passenger on the ship on a native of the island. For passengers of the ship, if you want to have a relative or friend with out in the lifeboat then arrange that through PM's with that user (unless you plan to have a second character). Each character in the lifeboat gets to have 3-4 items that they've brought off the ship with them. Remember, for anything electronic, they will most likely be damaged when you end up on the beach.

For the natives, I'm giving you free rein with the character making. The culture in Si'Vex is basic with no electronics or stuff like that. The houses are made out of stone or wood. They can have farms. Most of Si'Vex is forest, The only two places that aren't forested are Glendlor and Cy, which are on the coast. On the map, above (the link) there are ruins in the middle of the forest, covering most of the town of D'van, Ursglor and Bardvar. They are old, and a lot is covered from the intense forest that now covers the area. Also, natives, I had the idea of you been ritualistic to a sense and having gods. So I've recreated the year for our natives - these rituals don't necessarily mean sacrifices of animals and people - though in theory you could do that, but it could also be parties and celebrations of sort. Each God is celebrated for 52 days before going back around to the first God. Here are the Gods/year for the natives.

Khan - God of Water
Juno - God of Shelter
Nac - God of Food
Loot - God of Money
Zen - God of Life and Death
Ghor - God of Animals
Werk - God of Temperature
Truos - God of War

REMEMBER: BOTH NATIVES AND SHIPWRECKED PLAYERS ARE TO BE SUMMITED THROUGH THE CHARACTER PROFILE PART :)

Character Sheets

Don't just write a few words for each bit or make lists. I'll be looking for characters that are well written and well thought out when choosing who to accept. I will sent PM's to everyone letting you know if you're accepted or not and if any improvements are needed ^_^.

Survivors:

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [Description plus picture (if necessary)]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]CharacterTaking:[/b] [Native/Survivor]
[b]Reason For Taking The Cruise:[/b]
[b]Four Items You Have With You:[/b] [These are the items that are with you when you get on the lifeboat. You can have up to four items but remember when you end up in the sea electronics could get damaged.]
[b]Other:[/b]

Natives:

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [Description plus picture (if necessary)]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]CharacterTaking:[/b] [Native/Survivor]
[b]Other:[/b]

That's all for now, I think. This page will constantly be updated so look out for updates and have fun.

CriminalMinds.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Si'Vex

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Wed May 19, 2010 4:42 am

Come'on people- this could be a good'un!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Wed May 19, 2010 6:43 am

Yes it will. I'm very busy with exams so I'll make a character some time today

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElRey on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:21 am

So I submitted a character. Lemme know if I should change anything.

ElRey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!