Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

School of Gifted Skies

School of Gifted Skies

a part of “School of Gifted Skies”, a fictional universe by Animalgoddess22.

A modern High School with a Haunting Story

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “School of Gifted Skies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] School of Gifted Skies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animalgoddess22 on Tue May 25, 2010 9:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay " http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/school-of-gifted-skies/ "

Plot:
There is a school which everyone wishes to go to. It is a high end school that allows only the brightest, bests and sometimes riches kids there. If you are at this school life is great and you are set for life. Most parents pay A LOT of money for their kids to go, and so therefore most of the kids attending this almost magical school are rich kids. There is many different things for students to sign up for, your dream of it and they probably have that lesson or activity at the school. There are also some scholarships that are given out and these kids have to maintain above a 95% average in order to stay. All in all this beautiful school is hard but great. There are some things to know though. There is a class system at work, a pecking order to say. In the highest there is the ā€œgolden Starsā€ which are made up of only 5 people at the moment, 5 more will be brought into the group with the next year. This class is the most popular and if you are in this class everyone is at your beck and call; life is yours to command and all doors are open for you. Second comes the ā€œSilver Moonā€ which is made up of 15 kids, soon to be 21. They are the second highest rank class and have pretty much as much doors open as the Golden Stars, they are almost as important as them. Third comes the ā€œFalling Dustā€ which is the last group you can dream of getting in. They are made up of 25 students soon to be 35 and are the lowest of the classes but still important. If you are not in any of these orders you are pretty much a no one. Most of these classes are made up of the smart, rich and athletic. The best of the best!

But everything is not as great as it seamsā€¦.something is amiss at the School of Gifted Skies. This school originally made for a safe haven for every kid during the war, has some minor problems. Over the last 50 years a record of 145 students have gone missing and presumed dead. The legend goes that the founder, Carillon Sinclair, died in the smallest of the castles, pushed down the stairs by her daughter who saw the possibility of interest here. Carillon died and is said to haunt the schools, protecting the students and sometimes going into a crazy mode and killing all who enters that small dark castle. This Castle has been boarded up, all records locked up, and all stories of this ghost banded. But lately the deaths have been getting worse and as the ledged goes Carillon wonā€™t rest until she has killed 150 and her daughter (who is now dead) brought back to life and the fight will go on until one finally is forever dead. Yet there seems to be something strange happing to the kids around this castle, with each death some child seems to grow some knew powers. So far there are only 5 kids with powers, but it is being kept on the down low, kids trying not to stand out in a school where standing out means social death. Yet these numbers of kids with power is slowly rising, and the power of the powers also rising. To make things even stranger sightings of Carillon have been rising, and she is now wondering the school grounds not just her castle. Yet another figure is being seen with her, fighting her, saving the kids. She is being called the guardian, and no one knows who this ghost is, only that she helps make sure Carillon doesnā€™t strike again.

Overview:
Ok so the school is opening up after summer break. It is September and most kids are just arriving. You will already have your room and classes. SO for the first week you have time to just be free and explore. Though donā€™t venture to the farthest castles for if you are caught there you will be punished.
Enjoy your freedom for after the week classes will start and you will be expected to be model students.

So in other words this is your basic high school role play. Drama, hate, romance, betrayal, friendship, all evolved here. The school just has a dark secret but donā€™t worry about that at the moment.

Rules:

ā€¢No godmodling, or perfect characters. BLAH BLAH BLAH you should know all the basics.
ā€¢also this is a high school I repeat High school. Not everyone is going to be amazing all liked people that are the kindest in the world. This is a school full of rich kids and teens. Be creative, be original PLEASE!
ā€¢if you have any plot twists or such please mail it to me
ā€¢Oh and no pets are allowed in the rooms. I donā€™t care if you want to sneak one in but be reasonable. No tigers or wolves or anythingā€¦.your in a boarding school for heaven sakes!
ā€¢co-ed rooms or only for like brother sister kind of thingā€¦or if you have a really really good reason why you are in a co-ed room.
ā€¢Iā€™m only allowing Powers to about 5 people for now, and these are minor powers nothing so big and life changing okay? And keep it a secret.
ā€¢NO playing as the ghost of Carillon or anything like that. Regular students please
ā€¢Please be active, post at least twice a week.
ā€¢A minimum of a paragraph for post but please more, meaning average three please. I want literate, I want detail, and it must be third person.
ā€¢Also for your profile make it description, make is detailed. This is how I know if you are literate enough and I will be judging you on this.

That should be all. Have a great day and have fun :D
Last edited by Animalgoddess22 on Fri May 28, 2010 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is the key to life?
    -laugh till water comes out of your nose
    -follow your dreams to the end of the world and hope you don't fall off
    -and love till your heart fills up your chest.
What is the key to life?
follow what you believe is true to yourself

by: Me :D Animalgoddess22

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Animalgoddess22
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] School of Gifted Skies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Tue May 25, 2010 10:32 pm

I was just tried going there to see the plot and wouldn't let me
[b][b]Life is not about how many breaks you take,
its how many memories you recall,
how many dances you strike,
and how many kisses and hugs make you feel alive.

While Living, Laughing, Loving, and Learning.
Always Remember that!!
[/b][/b]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animalgoddess22 on Thu May 27, 2010 8:39 pm

sorry it took me so long to reply I was away with school.
anyways its on the main page of the Role Play, can you get to the Role play. Or if you want I can post it here.

Animalgoddess22
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Thu May 27, 2010 11:45 pm

wouldnt let me see you

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animalgoddess22 on Fri May 28, 2010 8:56 pm

well here is the link again :
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/school-of-gifted-skies/

and i'll post the plot up here also.

Animalgoddess22
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!