Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Seas of Paradise

Seas of Paradise

a part of “Seas of Paradise”, a fictional universe by Florenai.

Upon sailing the endless seas of Typhul, a certain band of pirates discovers a clue to the biggest treasure ever. Now all of the pirates are set out to discover it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seas of Paradise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Seas of Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Arietraekos wrote:Well you see i climbed up onto the ship and then stealthy dismantled Florenai's sailing ropes, then i quickly hopped over to your ship, removed my bandanna and began taking cover. Now i'm currently in your gundeck, i'll let you and Florenai have your battle before i let out my next shot; as it will not be pleasant...

It's against Felicia's nature to continue a battle on a ship that would soon sink. She needed to get her crew out of there after Felicity's antics, anyway. I added a bit to your attack, Arie, something that would surely happen on a ship carrying gunpowder. Proper measures have been taken.

I know how that feels, Statement. I hope Florenai can get you set or something. It'd be bad to lose someone like you, the RP doesn't have a lot of activity as of late as is.
“I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Culex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:40 pm

I like the way you handled that post Culex, it worked out quite well. alright, i'll have Drake leave a memento as so that the remaining crew doesn't get Screwed over disobeying one of your orders, Drake's going for a dive again...

Cept this time he'll be leaving Corrosav, oh the antics i'll be having once he makes it back

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Because of all the activity going around in clumps at one place, I think it would be a good idea to re-born ourselves and possibly try to stay away from eachother for a few posts. So that Statement and others can get back on track and we all can just catch up on what's going on. I have recently 'Catched a ride' on Felicia's ship, unbeknownst to them, I thought it would a nice idea to 'stalk' them. But whatever Culex wants it to turn out, I'll either dive into the ocean at some time or attempt to infiltrate. But I will be returning to Corosav, then possibly make a few journeys to the Nima Archipelago. And just so you guys know, the main thing in this roleplay is to find that treasure, so hopefully this break will give us an oppurtunity to try to figure out what we can do. You can make 'clues' that may lead to other clues, to others and eventually the treasure.

Florenai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:05 pm

Because of all the activity going around in clumps at one place, I think it would be a good idea to re-born ourselves and possibly try to stay away from eachother for a few posts. So that Statement and others can get back on track and we all can just catch up on what's going on. I have recently 'Catched a ride' on Felicia's ship, unbeknownst to them, I thought it would a nice idea to 'stalk' them. But whatever Culex wants it to turn out, I'll either dive into the ocean at some time or attempt to infiltrate. But I will be returning to Corosav, then possibly make a few journeys to the Nima Archipelago. And just so you guys know, the main thing in this roleplay is to find that treasure, so hopefully this break will give us an oppurtunity to try to figure out what we can do. You can make 'clues' that may lead to other clues, to others and eventually the treasure

I agree to this fully and completely.

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Florenai wrote:Because of all the activity going around in clumps at one place, I think it would be a good idea to re-born ourselves and possibly try to stay away from eachother for a few posts. So that Statement and others can get back on track and we all can just catch up on what's going on. I have recently 'Catched a ride' on Felicia's ship, unbeknownst to them, I thought it would a nice idea to 'stalk' them. But whatever Culex wants it to turn out, I'll either dive into the ocean at some time or attempt to infiltrate. But I will be returning to Corosav, then possibly make a few journeys to the Nima Archipelago. And just so you guys know, the main thing in this roleplay is to find that treasure, so hopefully this break will give us an oppurtunity to try to figure out what we can do. You can make 'clues' that may lead to other clues, to others and eventually the treasure.

So I am to pretend that meeting Darkune Character never appeared and revert to my state in the first pace or start somewhere utterly new?

Making clues towards other clues, how will we locate the clues to begin with, Are you going to event control what clues our character finds?

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am

I'm not exactly how we will start with the clues, I thought perhaps I would post something like a 'lead-clue' on this topic, and you can incorporate its discovery somewhere in the roleplay and let it lead you to it.

Florenai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:26 am

Hey guys, sorry for not posting. I've just returned from out of town and completely forgot to let everyone know. I'm actually a little busy today, so I'll post when I can. Just saying I'm here and sorry for not letting anyone know.

Culex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:43 am

Is anybody gonna be posting in like, the next day or so?

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Hey guys.

Unfortunately everyone I'm going to have to drop out of the RP. Life's reared it's ugly head once again and demands my attention, therefore I'm going to have to bid all of you farewell. Thank you for the opportunity Florenai and to all my fellow RP'ers here, I'm sorry. It was fun while it lasted.

Culex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Mmmm... Many people are leaving. For now we can say they went to that little spiral at the top right of the map and never returned. Sorry about this you guys. For the remaining survivors of the deadly epidemic, we'll try to find the treasure now. Find 'clues' somewhere in there to lead you to other clues and soon to the treasure!

Florenai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Alrighty, if it's any consequence, I'm back. I'll figure out what I an manage to do character wise. If you happen to figure out something, let me know and I'll get the crew posted up.

THIS IS APPLEPOISONEER, MY ACCOUNT STOPPED WORKING, SO I MADE A NEW ONE

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pencil_Me_In on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am

I see there is a lull in posting, but I'm hoping to jump in. Still an option?

Pencil_Me_In
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Hello.

I had taken a hiatus from Roleplaygateway.

But when I have nothing to do, You often return to things.
I am considering reviving this roleplay. If any of you are still out there and are interested, please post here or PM me.

It was fun while It lasted and I'd really like to see what I can do with what I have remaining.

Best regards, Florenai.

Florenai
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!