Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Silverose

Silverose

a part of “Silverose”, a fictional universe by Chari.

After the most famous heroes in existence go missing, evil rears its ugly head yet again. Can they be stopped without the great powers of "Galactic Aeon" Ash "Silver" Gibbs?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Silverose”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Silverose

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Milky Way Galaxy, 2295 A.D.

It has been over 300 years since humankind has discovered the secrets of space travel. It has been honed and perfected over the years, but is now only used for cargo transport, military ships, space pirates, and pleasure cruises. It has been made almost obsolete by a newer technology; photon manipulation. Discovered almost 100 years ago, it has been the driving force behind teleportation, for it allows for the massive energy required for the actual teleportation. Unfortunately, only up to five people at a time can be teleported as such and therefore is ineffective as a cargo or military mover. However, photon manipulation has led to photon weapons ranging from massive photon cannons to photon swords to photon knives used for cutting food. Also, some people have the ability to manipulate M-rank photons into blasts of an elemental energy (like a fireball, or a giant icicle, or a flash of light, etc…). Some humans are willing to undergo genetic manipulation to be able to wield these powers. Most can only control one element, though.

Humans haven’t focused solely on these things however. Genetics have come far as well. Mutations and defects are a thing of the past (although the need for eye correction somehow slid through the cracks…). Also, humans have made sub-races of themselves through both accident and design. One of these accidents is the Beast-Races, more commonly known as Beasts, where created almost 170 years ago in Project Ultima. There are many other groups, but I will go into that later. (And yes, there are all the other hallmarks of the distant future, aka flying cars and the like). The average life span is 120 years old (since about that long ago.)

Humans have colonized much of the galaxy, thanks to terraforming. In fact, the two most famous inhabited planets besides the Earth are Mars and Venus. Most of these planets are under the control of the Solar Empire, ruled by the King-Emperor Matri Abyra and the High Congress. Some places have splintered off from them, such as the Omicron Republic and Endro Collaboration. One group who has almost as much power as the governments is the G.M.A., or the General Manufacturing Agency, which has monopolized much of the market (although they do have fair prices.)

However, many things changed two years ago. An evil leftover from the Spartan Project, the brother of Project Ultima, was unleashed upon an unsuspecting world. All the evil groups rose up at the same time to create a stage of mass chaos. The world seemed to desend into hell. But it was pulled back from the brink by a small, elite group, collectively known as Team Silverose. Within the group were members of three groups; the Wayfarers, a shadowy group of three which used illegal methods to fight slavery led by a mysterious man named Laryn, REAP, a company dedicated to the development of new technologies led by a man named Jack Tanner, who left his right hand man- er, robot AUGER in charge before leaving, and the groups namesake, the Silverose Detective Agency, consisting of two people; Ash "Silver" Gibbs and his little sister Amy "Rose" Gibbs. Ash personally took on the evil presence, known as Chronos, and defeated him in a one on one duel that was broadcast around the world. Ash and the other member of Team Silverose to intergalactic stardom. The Wayfarers quickly disappeared with their new member, Princess Sacura Abyra, while REAP took the opportunity to promote its products and truly challenge GMA (not Good Morning America). The pair of people from Silverose, Ash particularly, are household names and the idols of many children. Ash is likely the single most famous person of all time, with not a single person alive not knowing his name and signature appearance. The pair, however, disappeared mere weeks later and haven't been heard from for two years. And now, two years later, trouble is stirring again.

See the actual Roleplay for more.
Last edited by Chari on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Silverose

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:22 am

Hi there! If you've looked at the character list you can see I control most of the Wayfarers... for now. If you want your character to be part of the Wayfarers just PM me about it and give me the heads up and I'll see if there's any paradoxes (Which 98% there won't!)

I REALLY want to see this RP get off the ground so please try to be literate and submit charas!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:52 am

Well, dudes and dudettes, I'd like to start this on Saturday or Sunday, so if you want to be in the first wave of characters, try to submit by then. On the other hand, new characters are welcome at any time, so don't let my timetable rush you or dissuade you from joining. I'd like this to succeed too, so I'd be happy to have everyone work with me to let it happen.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Hey guys! This is going to be fun. If you want to submit a member to REAP, contact me with your character profile so it can be proofread. Just some basic info- REAP so far has only worked on Navi and Android technology. However, to increase its standing in the eyes of the galaxy, AUGER has been trying to expand the company into the development of weaponry and defense technology to either form an alliance with GMA or to conquer the market. REAP has been producing a watered down version of the MUSCLE Navi version called the X-18 series since Jack vanished, and the only X-17 is AUGER. Your Navis can be a special series or version should you so choose, but I need to review the features first. Still, if you want to join REAP you can be of any race- it just happens that both of my current characters are androids.

Currently, AUGER is working behind a desk on the top floor of REAP headquarters on Endro. If you want to, smaller companies on different planets can be linked directly to REAP, which is beginning to franchise. In short, you can still work with REAP and not have to be on Endro.

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:17 pm

The first post has been made, and this RP is officially open for business! If you still want to join, characters are welcome at anytime!

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:32 am

I just had a thought recently: how are we going to involve Humans First into the plot in a major way? No-one (I presume no-one) is allowed to lead them and as far as I can tell there are no bad guys in the characters tab.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:49 am

That's easy. No one is allowed to lead them because it's going to be my job. Trust me, they are the main bad guys of this entire RP, and their leader is someone that Team Silverose crossed paths with once before in the Chronosian War, or whatever you want to call it. For now I'm just allowing time for the background to be set before the whole show begins.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Ah, thank you. That clears up a lot.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:24 am

Ah, I'm so sorry for not posting in a while. I was traveling back to home so please excuse me. I'll try to catch up and post something soon.

chinaji
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:10 am

Some of you are probably wondering what the hell is taking me so long to post. I've withheld the reason for several days under the assumption that you'd all know, but only now do I feel that I should explain in event that some of you don't.

Basically, I'm waiting for the in-RP time to pass. Nicholas is writing up the blueprints for the CHEsuit (I'm assuming that since no-one's breathing down my ear, this is OK), and seeing as writing them up in the span of a few hours is impossible, I'm refraining from posting as to not screw up the timeline. That, and I can't think of anything for them to do when they're busy or for anything to happen to take them away from their task.

I hope this answers any unspoken questions you might have had.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:36 am

I am sorry for holding this up for so long. I've been really busy and just couldn't find the inspiration to post... So yeah, really sorry there.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:39 pm

I'm sorry but it seems that I need to drop out. I've been quite busy and haven't been able to bring myself to post. I really am so sorry

chinaji
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:37 am

Oh, really? Gee, that's a bummer. Is something big going on where you are?

That puts us in quite the conundrum. Who's going to play as Althya?

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Well. That is really too bad. I wish you could keep at this

Buy I guess I'll take over Althya since she is a pseuo member of the Wayfarers after all.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:00 am

Lightning Flash wrote:Well. That is really too bad. I wish you could keep at this

Buy I guess I'll take over Althya since she is a pseuo member of the Wayfarers after all.

You sure? You're monitoring a lot of characters at the one time.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Well, if you want to take over Althya, be my guest. But I have 3, Snake will have his third coming in soon and Chari already is managing the Bad guys as well. And speaking of, you're managing 3 right now too.

So any one of us would have 4 (If Chari takes over it would be even more) and judging by Althya's alliances, I am the most natural fit.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:48 pm

Well, alright then.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!

Sorry I really haven't been paying attention to this, but I just read your Post Pore. Just one thing. There is NO WAY you could take one of Laryn's punches while enhanced with his thunder and feel absolutely NOTHING. That is just not happening.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:12 am

Oh Christ, sorry. I didn't see anything about him charging a punch.

As for not feeling any pain, she will feel pain from the electricity- and it will definitely have negative repercussions on her- but not from the kinetic impact. A Kevlar-made bulletproof vest can resist bullet impacts, and Gabriel's racing suit is made with nanomachines and MR fluids, which basically make it much stronger than a Kevlar-made bulletproof vest, so I highly doubt that a punch is going to much more than make her shift her position.

I'm already in the process of changing the post.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:36 pm

I realize that I had single-handedly killed this. Sorry.... but I am hoping to revive it...

Please...?

Please???

I even posted...

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!