Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Akatsuki's Rivival

Akatsuki's Rivival

a part of “Akatsuki's Rivival”, a fictional universe by BelleTheAngel.

The Akatsuki need Sarura Uzumaki and Shiro Uchiha to revive their deceased members. Sarura is kidnapped and they force her to do so, what happens when she falls in love with one of the ones she revives?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Akatsuki's Rivival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Akatsuki's Rivival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleTheAngel on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:35 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Akatsuki's Rivival"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BelleTheAngel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Akatsuki's Rivival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:00 am

so when we start do i start or do you?
"Kill all my demons, and my angels might die too." -Tennessee Williams
"Stop whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs!" ~Alucard from Hellsing
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."-Oscar Levant
"What doesn't kill you...usually succeeds in a second attempt." ~Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleTheAngel on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Enough_with_ur_LIES wrote:so when we start do i start or do you?

I was thinking of starting it, but I don't have any good ideas on starting it, after having two writing classes an hour apart for the past month, I cant seem to get creative too often. I guess I could try starting it later tonight when I get done with food shopping, or you can if you want, I'm not very picky when it comes to these things lol..

BelleTheAngel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Could I make second character? Seen how there is nothing and nobody in Suna right now. (note i would be willing to make a female, to help even out the boy girl ratio or a cannon.)
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anise on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:25 pm

onirukon wrote:Could I make second character? Seen how there is nothing and nobody in Suna right now. (note i would be willing to make a female, to help even out the boy girl ratio or a cannon.)

I can make another character if you want, so you're not just talking to yourself in suna xD If you want, but it'd be better to place your next character in Konoha or take an Akatsuki role, I don't think Suna is going to get very lively til all those spots are taken..

Anise
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:02 am

Thank you, but i figure when Sarura is kidnapped and word gets, Tetsuya will help in the rescue.

Also why did you post as Sarura Anise

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!