Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vocaloid: Singing Androids

Announcements

a part of “Vocaloid: Singing Androids”, a fictional universe by KamuiGakupo.

CRYPTON, the town known for singing androids and robots. This place is very new, although some humans have found the existence of it and have moved there for the futuristic atmosphere, or for the existence of singing androids named Vocaloids.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vocaloid: Singing Androids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:57 am

Important/minor announcements about the roleplay.
Last edited by KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
"Start... new technology... sick of machines and technology... recall... over."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Expanding CRYPTON

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Some construction work is in order in the (town?) of CRYPTON. I will be adding the following places:

CRYPTON Hospital - Will be used as a hospital/clinic/emergency room.
CRYPTON Supermarket - Pretty much like your average day Walmart or Fred Meyer, only more futuristic and awesome.
*[Insert name here] Bar - CRYPTON's official bar, one that's separate from CRYPTON Karaoke. It can also be some sort of club, I guess, since only the evil-hearted Vocaloids would visit Klub V0k@l0!d, since it was specifically built for them (sorry about the confusion that happened there).

---

*[Insert Name Here] Bar = I'm trying to come up with a cool name for the bar, but I can't decide on one. Any suggestions? Also these were my ideas so far (warning, they're really stupid):

SynchroniZation (Will also be known as SZ, and the Z is capitalized because Z's are awesome.)
Vox Bar (I think this one is kind of cool, actually.)
Scope Bar (It doesn't sound very good to the ears, but "scope" comes from "sound scope", which is that wavy line you see that moves according to the velocity of sound.)
Last edited by KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sleepysheep7 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Only bar I can think of that doesn't involve sports name around where I live is called "The last note" and they do a lot of jazz stuff there.
I like Vocaloid, Engloids, Utauloids, Macloids, And Maidloids.

sleepysheep7
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:27 pm

sleepysheep7 wrote:Only bar I can think of that doesn't involve sports name around where I live is called "The last note" and they do a lot of jazz stuff there.

That's a good suggestion, since it fits with music, and this roleplay revolves a lot around that, but I was thinking something more, I don't know, futuristic sounding, I guess. Something you would hear as the name of a bar in a science-fiction movie. Whenever I think of the appearance of CRYPTON, it looks half-modern, half-futuristic, so that's why I thought of something like that.

I appreciate it, though, since everyone else is probably doing something else right now, even though it's Saturday (where I am, at least). I still do some at-home work on Saturdays, though. In fact, I just started multitasking.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Newcomer: Big Al [Late]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:48 pm

It slipped my mind to post this before, but I thought those of you who don't like to read a lot would like to know this:

The English Vocaloid, Big Al is now in our roleplay, played by sleepysheep7! :)

In our roleplay so far, he has come to CRYPTON Vocaloid Apartments and has met Zatsune/Zuko and Gakupo.
Last edited by KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:24 pm

There is a new roleplayer arriving...

Macne Coco (White), a female Macloid UTAU, who will be acted out by sleepysheep7! Links with more information on her are posted on the main page for VOCALOID Singing Androids.

She's a character that has caught my interest, so I'm expecting some good action from her~

Last edited by KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

New Rule

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:36 pm

This rule is probably irrelevant to a lot of you, but I just thought I'd bring it up anyway:

• When you roleplay, the scene can be as serious/severe/extreme or as funny/comical/nonsensical as you want it to be.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

I've Returned from the Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:45 pm

After the few days I've been gone, I have arose from the dark depths of what I would like to call, "in-body roleplaying".

I've been roleplaying as a child would play house... actually, no, more like an actress would, with the exception of not having a costume, a.k.a., I have been gone roleplaying as someone would get in the act of cosplaying, only without the cosplay.

So, basically, the past few days I have physically BEEN the following as an actress would (you can click on their images for more information on them):

Kagamine Len (a little)
Kagamine Rin (a little)
Haine Ren (a little)
Shion Kaito (a little)
Shion Kaiko (a little)
Shion Akaito (a little, but way more than usual)
Shion Taito (a lot)
Shion Kikaito (a little, maybe up to five minutes)
Shion Zeito (a medium amount, but way more than usual)
Kamui Gakupo (a little)
Kamui Gakuko (a little)
Hirane Tekuno (a lot)
A random, non-existant UTAU who likes cheetos... named Chia. Who is this, I don't even- (for about five minutes)

I was also a character named Ichimokuren from a completely different topic, the anime Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl).

Gotta love in-body roleplaying... except for the love scenes. :)

You can probably easily tell I have some odd obsession with being Gakupo, as well as his related characters. I was once even Kagura Gakupo... the Hagane version of Gakupo.

When I'm with the people that I roleplay with in real life, I never really stay the same character the entire time. I tend to switch out a lot, though these people and I have created an entire scenario that allows characters to be switched out at any time... and they all live in this huge apartment complex... it'll take way too long to explain.

Yes, yes, I know... I'm obsessed with roleplaying, as well as Vocaloid.

I think things kind of went like this, if I can remember...

Gakupo (me) was having a conversation with Kaito, and then with Len (or was that Rin?).

Rin was pissed at Len (me) for a while, cause he went all SPICE! and was being a player towards other girls, which made Rin jealous. Rin, for some reason, then left Len and went crying to Ren (me), who ended up dumping her, because he wanted her to realize what she did to Len by leaving him in the dust. Rin eventually got back together with Len (yes, they were together in the first place, because I'm a dirty, dirty Kagamine shipper).

Kaito got drunk, hung out with Rin and Len, flirted with Gakupo (me, lol), and did something mean to Nigaito (at this time, I switched to being Kaito).

Rin and Len (me) were both PMS-ing, and they ended up attacking each other (conscious AND in their sleep), being pissed off at each other for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It was kind of hilarious.

The cheeto UTAU, that popped out of nowhere. I was eating cheetos, and I was roleplaying at the same time, so there came the idea of a cheeto UTAU. He was hanging out with a character from "Death Note", Matt. He had a tail... and he wore an orange jumpsuit with leopard spots on it... >_> I was really hyper, okay?

Ren did something REALLY BAD to Len (me), but Len still enjoyed it anyway, even though it was really painful, and he was creepy and told Len "just pretend I'm Kaito", which freaking scared the hell out of him. Gakupo overheard it, but he didn't want to say anything, because he misheard it as some smexing going on, so he tuned it out.

Akaito (me) was having some sort of psychotic phase, but he decided that Taito was the boss when it came to being the scary one, so he gave it up.... because Taito went very violent on him and scared the hell out of him.

Taito (me) actually ended up killing a lot of the Vocaloids, but since they're androids, there are copies built of them. Kaito kind of yelled at Taito and got mad at him after he killed them, but by then, Taito was long gone back to his usual state, so he had no idea what Kaito was talking about.

Kikaito (me) was in a room on a computer, and Gakupo was in the room with him first, so Kikaito showed him some disturbing pictures of him on the internet (such as man-preg XD), and then when Kaito came in and Gakupo left, Kikaito brought up some GakupoxKaito pictures, causing Kaito to almost break Kikaito's legs.

Zeito (me) and Zatsune were hanging out, and Zeito was filing his nails, so Zatsune called him a girl, and also said "I'm not a lesbian, so I'm going to break up with you", causing Zeito to just drop the nail file right there. Then they listened to Gakupo's version of "Po Pi Po" and just about cracked up.

Kaiko (me) and Kaito started eating ice cream together while being their usual crazy selves.

Gakupo ended up meeting the VOYAKILOID version of himself, Hirane Tekuno (me), finding out that the two of them were complete opposites, but he was heart-warmed when Tekuno called him "onii-san (big brother)".

Gakupo was hanging out with Gakuko (me), the female version of himself. They got along really well.

Kaito ran into Gakuko (me) in odd circumstances, and he started being a pervert.

Len ran into Gakuko (me) in odd circumstances, and also started being a pervert, but in a more inhibited way.

Ichimokuren (me) was talking to L from "Death Note", and then he had a weird conversation with Gakupo about H.P. Lovecraft's Great Old Ones (refer to Cthulu).

Kaito was saying how it was bad that Taito (me) was always in pain, so he was saying that Taito should see someone about it. Taito said it wouldn't help anything because it was the way he was built, and he said "if a machine is built to make things and it makes things, than it is working properly. If a machine is built to break things and it break things, than it is working properly. If I'm always in pain, and that was the way I was built, that means I am working properly." and Kaito just looked at him blankly and said "then maybe that machine should break", which broke Taito's heart. Then Akaito came in, and all he did was speak, and from his broken heart, Taito attacked Akaito, almost choking him but stopping in the middle. Akaito called him psychotic, so Taito started crying. Akaito kind of jumped Taito and started choking him to the point where it would kill him, but Taito didn't die, he just passed out. Taito woke up and was avoiding Akaito from then on.

Rin (me) was in the hospital because Gakuro (one of my fan-made Vocaloids, the evil version of Gakupo) hurt her, and Gakupo was upset because he wasn't able to help Rin. Len was upset... well, just because Rin was hurt.

Tekuno (me) and Kaito went for a walk, and Kaito discovered that Tekuno has really delayed reflexes.

Tekuno met Akita Neru, and they didn't talk, but they texted each other and they got along really well, both being very attached to their cell-phones and technology.

---

Well, back to online roleplaying now...

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Feirune Aido

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:11 pm

A new character has been welcomed to our roleplay: Feirune Aido, an UTAU, will be played by DREWdesu!

Well, this one sounds very unique compared to the others, by the fact that she is supposed to be annoying. XD

---

Also, I have added another character of my own, since I'm currently playing an original Vocaloid, I thought it would be fun to play a fan-made as well. Just in case some didn't see in the rules, you're not allowed to play two original Vocaloids, two fan-made Vocaloids, or two Utaus, (unless the RP is frolicking along all wimpy, I will allow it then) but you can play one of each, a total of three Vocaloids.

I have thrown in a Shion family member: Shion Taito.
Last edited by KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Shion Taito

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:47 pm

I've finally finished filling out all of Taito's character information... it took me a while, though. -phew-

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Miriam has Arrived

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:05 pm

[WTH... I must be really tired, because it took my three tries to get the subject right. XD]

English Vocaloid Miriam has arrived, played by sleepysheep7! More information on her is linked to on the main page of VOCALOID Singing Androids (I hate the title now... ­¬¬).

---

In other news, I've changed a rule:

• You are allowed a maximum of three characters. One original VOCALOID, one fan-made VOCALOID, and one UTAU.

Has been changed to:

• You are allowed a maximum of three characters.

I think it's pointless. If I am going to prohibit you to only three characters, they should be any of them that you want. After all, some people only like originals, and there are so many fan-mades and UTAUs to choose from (some of them with really awesome designs, like Shion Taito and all the Macloids.)

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Akita Neru

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:06 pm

As you may have heard from KaitoShion'scream, there is a chance that they might be joining the roleplay as Akita Neru.

More information on her is in a wiki link posted on the main page of VOCALOID Singing Androids.

(She usually wears shorts under her skirt, and she doesn't normally have her belly showing, but that's not how it is in this image of her.)

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Akita Neru has Joined the Party

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:25 pm

A new character has just crashed the building:

Akita Neru, a fan-made Vocaloid known as a Boucaloid, is now played by KaitoShion'scream! More information on her is posted on the main page of VOCALOID Singing Androids.

Please welcome her with your *coughcough*armor on--*coughcough* er, happy faces!

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

New Roleplayer...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Please welcome AngelZeShadow, who is joining our roleplay as English Vocaloid, Leon!

Yay, another English Vocaloid! *claps* (Sorry, I'm eating sugary cereal, so that's probably making me a little hyper.)

More information is posted on the main page of VOCALOID Singing Androids.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Added Under "Rules"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:11 pm

It's not really a rule, but...

• When you create a character, if you can't find a 100x100 icon for them, if you can't make one yourself, or if you don't like the existing icons you've found for them, you may request for me to make you one. I own Adobe Photoshop CS4, so making interesting and eye-catching icons is easy for me. If it's something in specific that you want, you can PM me and give me the details. If not, you can just ask me to surprise you. :)

Yeah, Photoshop is fun... if I make one for you and you don't end up using it, I won't be hurt, either. Making them is what I call "fun work"... even though, for me, it's not even really considered "work".

These are some icons that I've put together using Photoshop (you can use, but please credit me):

Zatsune Miku:

Kaai Yuki:

Yeah... not much. I didn't draw anything, I just added effects, text, and switched things around here and there.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Here they come...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:03 am

UTAU Nagone Mako and fan-made UTAU Nagone Makoto have joined the roleplay, both played by Alexius Valentine!

More information on the two of them is posted on the main page of VOCALOID Singing Androids.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!