Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Never die, to the moon!

Never die, to the moon!

a part of “Never die, to the moon!”, a fictional universe by yamada.

In year 2035, strange spaceships began invading earth from somewhere close to earth from space. During that time, the moon began to lose his brightness. What is going on? only you can discover, with your special gift.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Never die, to the moon!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Never die, to the moon!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:39 am

Ok, time to answer your biggest question so far - How the hell the "ET"s look like?

Now, although Rio's not there, probably sleeping on the chair, I'll tell you what exactly happened without using your character at all, and use the least amount of time in the story itself (That so you could react (or punch them) of course)

Just informing you here. The aliens' look will be a clue non the less, but it won't give us exactly why they are attacking Earth or something major like that. Still, a surprise + a clue. After I post on the roleplay (post 21st), tell me what you thought ;) .
Heaven or hell?
If you won't fight, you'll never know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yamada
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:22 pm

I have a picture of Alice up

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:56 pm

I dunno what happened to my computer, but I can't view that... Well, every character in every one of my roleplays, I first try to draw him/her in my head, and then try to get the situations going, all in my head. I suck at real drawing by the way. Really dunno what happened to the picture, I searched in google "chan.sa (*I forgot what was here, only the starting 2 letters...*), and I couldn't enter even the site the picture was on... :S

yamada
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:25 am

just a warning, Alice intends to torture the aliens and use harsh interogation techniques if they do not cooperate or if they insist on being stubborn and belittling. She is starting out soft, but will get more and more abusive the more the aliens misbehave.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:04 am

It depends on how you define "misbehave". They think highly of themselves (especially "her highness", who really just played with you just now, you could see it in the message - "Now now, didn't I tell you the ship carried no weapons? Did I lie that much? haha!"), and they sometimes show it in front of your face, but they won't really misbehave (shout, insult back, and a reduce in cooperation) until someones insults them or abuses them.
By the way, thats what you just did -w- .

yamada
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:18 pm

i think you're going to have to play the part of the messenger who discovers the proper legend, because the only thing I know about Japan is samauri, ritual suicide, Pearl Harbor, Hiroshima, and anime.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:08 am

Why I didn't post last night: I DID have a post ready to be posted, but my screen froze and I couldn't do anything but to restart my computer. Then my computer went crazy, and every time I tried to make it work, it froze before I could to anything - not google, not connect to the internet, don't even talk about getting a new post ready. so here I am, posting THIS before my computer will freeze up on me again... and trying to post.

yamada
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:22 am

Well, let's see: we solved the mystery of the aliens, the disappearing moon, the identity of the alien queen, and averted war. What else do we do?

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!