Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

War of Love and Duty

War of Love and Duty

a part of “War of Love and Duty”, a fictional universe by Crystal Flamedance.

After her parents died, the princess has had to take over the kingdom. But now there's so much confusion! ...But why don't you click to find out?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War of Love and Duty”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] War of Love and Duty

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:47 pm

If you want to, and you know you can play him along with the other characters you have, go right ahead. I just want to make sure you are capable of taking all three before you try, though. Don't want to put too much work on anyone...
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:43 pm

i'll make an effort, thats all i can do, is try. just send me a pm with the characters info and everything
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:43 pm

i'll make an effort, thats all i can do, is try. just send me a pm with the characters info and everything

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Alright, then. I'll send you what i can...can't send the picture that's there, though. Can send everything else, though.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:33 pm

i'll post the Thief when the princess and prince get back to the castle.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:58 am

*sniffles (not really but yea...)* Raven why does your characters have to be so mean to my character, he's harmlessful *cries.(not really but yea)*

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Well in truth to explain their negative reactions towards Jacob. Avard is a prince, he expects non-royalty to obey himā€¦ wellā€¦ he is a child at heartā€¦ he throws a tantrumā€¦ as for Xia she sees you as a probably threat to her liege whom she would give her life before letting harm befall. As for Saldonisā€¦ he is just bitterā€¦ most people would be if those they defend thought ill of themā€¦ though he really hasnā€™t done anything meanā€¦ if he didnā€™t like you heā€™d have already attacked.
Andā€¦ Hereā€¦ Weā€¦ Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:26 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwww........*wipes a tear from his eye (not really but yea)* Xia is being nice to Jacob.....i think i'm going to cry out of happiness (not really but yea)

LOL

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:25 am

Yall i won't be able to get on for a few days, i'll post again probably Wednesday, but i'll try to post sooner.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Ack; I used the wrong name. :P Maybe I need to pay more attention now. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Hey...my posting will be a bit slow for a while...my computer had to get sent off and I won't have it back until probably the eighth of December, and until then I have to use my mom's computer, so I won't be on as often. Just letting you guys know.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!