Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts: Year One

Hogwarts: Year One

a part of “Hogwarts: Year One”, a fictional universe by almostinsane.

Welcome, First-Years, to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. For the next seven years, you will study in this prestigious academy and make life-long friends along the way as you grow into your magical power and adulthood.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts: Year One”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Hogwarts: Year One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:30 am

I believe lunch is next? I don't know where in the schedule it goes >.<

Also, I'm not honestly sure if you an kick inactive people (it would be awesome if you could, but also potentially a problem in some situations) and I don't think the size of the orphanage has any bearing on how many people can go on the normal list, except if people abandon characters, that frees up room. I bet ViceVersus would know, if they still plan on joining or whatnot.

And Oran, that sounds like an abusive relationship. Have you sought professional help? ;-)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Hey, lets say its lunch right now, much easier

Also, the schedule kinda ruins the point of all the houses having different classes, iv seen Slytherine, Hugglepuff, and all the others be in one class, and have people in thier houses at one class while the other classes don't.........
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:57 pm

We did all four houses in one class for History of Magic for convenience's sake.

But yeah, lunch time. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireFliesFlyAway on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Name: Daizee Wood
Appearance: She has long straight, raven-coloured hair that falls to her waist and light green eyes that are sometimes called witch's cat eyes. She has pale ivory skin and sometimes picked on because of this.
Blood-Status: Pure
Personality: You will see......
History: She has a a dad but she is an only child. Her mum died when she was 3 because Death Eaters killed her. Her dad is was so saddened that he locked himself in his library with a supply of food and his friend, Eddy brings him food on a daily basis. Her aunt, Liya has been her carer for the last 8 years. She has not seen her dad for 8 years and barely rememebers what he looks like. Her only memory of him is when he used to read her stories of great witches and wizards.
Wand: Daizee has a dark purple 6 inch wand that twists round.
Other: She is in Ravenclaw
Last edited by FireFliesFlyAway on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FireFliesFlyAway
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:02 pm

A little more needed for your profile and you're in. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireFliesFlyAway on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Better?

FireFliesFlyAway
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Yeah. You can post now.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireFliesFlyAway on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:41 am

Yay!

Daizee went to lunch and sat down at Ravenclaw's table, eating a chicken roll

FireFliesFlyAway
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Um, You should post in the IC with more words: hogwarts-year-one-t47861.html

At least a paragraph.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alison Baker on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 am

Name:Daphne Moon

Appearance:A brown-haired cutie.Doesn't smile too much for her age.Unusual Emerald green eyes and a little pout .Loves to wear boots as they go well with her slender tall figure.She has pale skin and a tatoo of a lion on her left shoulder.

Blood-Status:Half-blood

Personality:She stays quiet and minds her own business most of the time as her mother(a muggle)was a journalist who travelled alot and never settled down.
She has never met her father,Mr.Jacob Moon,as he left Daphne and her mum when Daphne was 3.She hates her father for doing so but he haunts her memories so she never has a very happy conversation with any one,not even her mum.
She will protect those who she loves and cares about at any length.
The only time she has ever smiled is when she got the letter to Hogwarts.

Wand:Phirewood,8 1/2,unicorn tail hair

Other:She absolutely has a fierce temper.It is heard that she once burnt a picture of her father.
And also she flies on a broomstick,the Comet12.

Alison Baker
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Accepted, though, First YEars are not allowed brooms, just so you know. She can, however, try smuggling it in.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:24 pm

...I finished all the classes for this day haven't I? No one's posted anything in a while and I"m just kind of hoping it's not my fault...

THIS IS APPLEPOISONEER, MY ACCOUNT STOPPED WORKING, SO I MADE A NEW ONE

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:10 pm

I think you're done, Apple's... unless you want to tell us something about what exactly professors do in their free time? I dunno; I would post again myself, but I was kinda hoping either Oran or one of the newer folks would have something to say first. I know i'm about to hit the week before exams, which might mean the same for others, and that makes posting kinda hard...

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:12 pm

I've been waiting for others as well. I hope the new people or Oran do post soon.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:02 am

Finals hate me.

I have returned... again...

And I can finally say with more certainty than I think I have ever had before, that this month will suck.

On the bright side, after December, my life is free and clear for at least 8 months out...

I will work to post, if anything just to relieve some of the stress of life... your patience is undeserved and appreciated.

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:59 am

It's okay, Oran. We all know what Finals are like. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Do we ever... I'm in the boat with you dude, and bailing like mad to keep from taking on too much water.

Extended nautical metaphor aside, glad you're back, and good luck. Almost there, right?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Me too... me too... although mine aren't terrible, two papers, both have powerpoints attatched, and an actual sit-down test in biology... which I hate.

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:30 pm

I'm a little twitchy from making Marshmallows all weekend, and I guess I just got impatient, so I began my posts about the larger plot besides the daily grind of classes... I know it's rude to start off on side characters without warning, especially without consulting you people first, but I just feel like winging it, plus these characters aren't even in the school.

Sorry if anyone dislikes my act of rebellion... but I get itchy when roleplays slow...

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:00 pm

It's fine. Always good to keep this going. So, what do you guys think should happen now?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!