Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Inheritance House

The Plantation House

a part of “The Inheritance House”, a fictional universe by Krauklis.

A home that is inhabited with anything almost anything that is non-human, unless it becomes a meal.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Inheritance House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Plantation House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krauklis on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:31 pm

I know that the page still seems empty, don't worry though. I will be adding more as I go!
"My feathers are black as midnight,
so I hide from you.
My eyes are ever so watchful,
So I know your every move.
My voice is loud, and vengeful,
So that one day I may warn them of your presence.
I am Raven, and you are thy enemy.
"
-Patric Sallstrom (Krauklis/Me)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krauklis
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Plantation House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tartha on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Hey, I'm somewhat new to RPGateway so hopefully it's okay that I just submitted a character without messaging you first? Anyhow, I'm looking forward to this story--it has a very "haunted" feeling to it.
Edit: Good heavens! Humans are not allowed. I, uh, can't seem to send notes though... so ... I'm gonna just hope it all goes okay.
"Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."
- Philip K. Dick

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tartha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:40 pm

hey thanks for accepting. I think Asesia will fit in beautifully too!
Now i can't wait to get going!

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krauklis on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:34 pm

I am almost overly surprised and excited by the amount of creativity and descriptiveness I am receiving from all of you! This is definitely going to challenge me to keep up! I'm really excited about getting this started, I just need to finish adding the details. If anyone has any ideas for the house, or even the plantation itself. Just let me know!

Tartha: I'm hoping that I can add the haunted feeling. Also it is quite alright that you submitted before hand. I like seeing peoples work, and then commenting on it after I read it over!

Everyone: I am wanting to try this thing out. I think it should help keep things running. Depending on how the posts are going. I'm going to put in a post in OOC every once in awhile, announcing the time of day (Morning, Afternoon, Late Afternoon, Midnight, ect.) Also I am going to try and have an exaggerated version of the moon faces, and weather announcements. Maybe even have posts here and their for NPCs like bugs scattering, things knocking over on their own, Wandering spirits, and things like that. Does that sound like a good idea to all of you?

Krauklis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:52 pm

That seems like an awesome idea Krauklis. ^^ This RP is sounding like it's going to be extremely interesting.

Ginko
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krauklis on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:34 pm

I think I might start the posting either tomorrow, or Saturday. I'm wanting at least two more people to join. If someone wants to double up your more then welcome to!. There is one room in the basement, and one more in the attic. (I can always add more rooms to the basement. Also if anyone wants to play some of the ghosts that wander the property, then your welcome to.

Think seven generations back to the grandmother witch. You could be an old slave, or you can be one of the family members. All you need his their name and race, and you can develop them as you wish! I'm trying to think along the lines of spirits..I think the basic known rule is that they are bound to the place they died. So not sure if we could have a new resident who is a ghost. What are your guy's thoughts on this?

Oh and also..since this surrounding area is somewhat of a swamp/forest. Some characters can be residents out there...like a Lycan...not sure. Just trying to throw some ideas out there. :P

Krauklis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beautifully insane on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks for accepting my character I can't wait to start. Tomorrow, however I might not be able to post. But if you do start it then I'll be able to catch up pretty quick the next day so no worries.

beautifully insane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Can I put dips on an upstairs bedroom? 3 perhaps? If no one else wants it XD

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Wait.. why do you need 3 bedrooms.. spoiled? :P
Kablamow, The sound a exploding granade makes in small spaces.

kablamow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Yeah I need all three rooms :3 I have a lot of stuff to store so there :p
Actually I meant room 3 on the plan of the house XD
fight me for it!!!

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Fine I'll just take a room in the basement.. cheecky bastard

kablamow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:52 pm

I'd like to have the room in the attic, unless of course someone else wants it. I really don't mind which room I have. ^^

Ginko
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:16 pm

mwhahaha fear me for I am a witch!
I'll smack you with my broom *evil grin*
I have a feeling everyones characters will get along beautifully :3
And Ginko we want not that attic you may have it ^^

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Yeah, but they better not piss of the witch with 3 rooms >.>

kablamow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:42 pm

At their own peril my dear friend :3

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krauklis on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Ha ha! You guys are to funny! I was just getting ready to announce that people can reserve rooms now. I might have to somehow magically make rooms, I think there are two more people joining. Anyways, yes echo you may have room three. :) The room in the attic is Ginkos, and Kablamwow gets the basement room, which might end up getting another room or two... My head is killing me horribly at the moment, but I'm trying to get something wrote up to begin the RP either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Krauklis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:49 pm

we get to start soon! *does a little dance*
I'm going to have to head off to my bed soon though it's like almost 12 at night here XD
aww now! GP with a headache! Find magical pills (paracetemol) soon!
And there's still pleanty of rooms left for grabs so no worries yet ^^

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:55 pm

1 o'clock here. I'm sitting infront of the computer like a zombie, sleeping is NOT an option :)

kablamow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:00 pm

ewwwww early lateness!!! I really should go soon but K might post....
I'm going to be that sad and stay a little longer XD

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Yayayayayay! Echo's staying <:3
Also, 'ello to everyone, I hope to rp with you all soon(right after I can actually manage to write up a character >.>)
If I make the lashes dark
And the eyes more bright
And the lips more scarlet,
Or ask if all be right
From mirror after mirror,
No vanity's displayed:
I'm looking for the face I had
Before the world was made.
~W.B. Yeats

Edamame
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!