Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Odisos

Odisos

a part of “Odisos”, a fictional universe by LozerFanAnah.

In Talia a club known as Odisos helps bands make it big. They become famous if they can make the club jump. The world of music lives and breathes here. Yet; does anyone really want to leave?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Odisos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Odisos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:22 pm

DEAL. :) It'll make things easier, are we waiting for the band to fill up to start? Or fer' the band names to be chosen, oh GM.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NathanNitrogen on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:34 pm

I was just going to put a post up right now.

By the way, I was wondering if we could kind of come up with a posting order to keep things from getting complicated when all of us are interacting together. When it's seperate there can be two different orders but when we are all together I would like there to be some kind of order unless something has to move quickly or someone is away too long.

(It's LozerFanAnah. I was on Nathan's account and completely forgot. SORRY NATHAN! ANAH LOVES YOU! *SendsCake*)
Murphy's Law:
- if it can go wrong it will go wrong
-if it can't go wrong it will go wrong anyway
-if it can't go wrong and doesn't go wrong it will go wrong later
-if several things go wrong they will go wrong in the worst possible order
-if several things can go wrong the worst will go wrong at the worst possible time
-nothing can ever get so bad that it can't possible get any worse than it already probably has

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NathanNitrogen
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Thanks for the cake Anah. Nathan loves you too. *Doesn'tGiveAnythingBack*

I now go and post because I can't sleep in the mornings anyway and your damn alarm woke me up.
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:25 am

Unfortunately I can't make a post today x.x I still have a volleyball game to attend in the morning. >.<
Kindly go a head but please drag Caleb along with you guys :'3 I promise I'll post when I get back home

greatest apologies,
ICFAF
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Pleaaase wait for me to post tomorrow morning! (Or continue on, pretending Kamuo has poured some shots and had some of his own, maybe heading off to pick up more vodka)?
I'm dead tired, and I've been taking care of my mum so my brain's not working properly. <3

Sorry guys,
Bee

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:02 pm

BEE R BEE, I'm going to post tomorrow since I was held up at a huge highway collision/with everything on fire; and I'm dead tired.
<3 I'll do it early in the morning, bandies.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Yall can post and skip me this round. I kinda want to react to every one after the mentioning of why the smoking shit happens. (FOR THE RECORD I DO NOT SMOKE IN REAL LIFE AND HATE IT! Plus I have asthma so if I did I'd die two days after starting.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:53 am

dadawgdjkad! XD It's been awhile since anyone replied and we've got our DRUMMER.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:30 pm

I know! So how are we going to drag out drummer into this? I mean her first post was good but e need to find a way to bring her into Tallic.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Hmm, Tallic could've put up flyers for a new drummer, since their incomplete without one, and she could've seen it posted up around Odisos? Any ideas BleedingCrims?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!