Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Carnes High:  Monster School

Carnes High: Monster School

a part of “Carnes High: Monster School”, a fictional universe by ShadtheWerepire.

When two humans are put in a school for monsters, will they unite the monster and human worlds or just end up as lunch.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnes High: Monster School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Carnes High: Monster School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:15 am

Welcome back! Yeah just have Star wake up somewhere in the underworld with and unconscious Shad! I'll have him wake up and we can look for the others or stummble upon Estella. Whatever you want to do go for it!

*edit* Or I'll post in a random location in the underworld and we can figure it out from there because I miss Shad and I really don't want to study right now. I'm gonna go post now :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:18 am

Okay thanks shad, because i was struggling with trying to figure it out haha

*EDIT* so I was just thinking about random stuff and realized that my favorite character of all time is Kage xD and i never really played him.... I put so much thought into him haha
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:34 pm

XD Medusa? really? I'm loving all this mythology, just throw Shad a shield and he can play Perseus. And what would happen if Star looked into her eyes?

fun fun fun :D

As for the others, Wolf if you're around still I can play the Minotaur.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Im here just the biggest issue is that Aiden wont run right now hes in a thrall of rage soooo yea I guess its him vs the minotaur and anything else he Deems as a threat

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Charon was completely based on mythology so when I was planning the underworld trip I decided to go all out ^-^ and I still haven't figured out what would happen if they looked at each other... I feel like a black hole would happen or something xD any suggestions??

Quick question... Where's Arabella at right now?? I was going to tell aur to get back in and I'm too lazy to go check...

Also, has anyone dmed violet lately??? I would love to see how Adelle would do around the dead creatures

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Ara is with Amber and Jacob in their own division of the labyrinth. aka three mia characters in one location. (Though Crystal might still be here *looks around*)

I just know if it does come to a fight with the gorgon if Shad looks her in the eye I'm going to have his limbs gradually turn to stone instead of just being like whoops looked into her eyes now you're a statue. Not sure if I'm going to make in continuous or if every time he looks something turns to stone. A stone half of face would look pretty cool and I could keep that as recovering damage for a while :3 *enjoys torturing own characters*

I'll shoot her a PM and see what happens :D

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:41 pm

I'll see what I can do about Aur

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Shad you gonna run the minotaur or do you want me too... Im just not sure whear to hold it for streangth and power compared to Shad or Aiden

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:02 pm

I'm here; I'm always here. Problem is my husband takes the computer when he's not at work. :P I made the mistake of introducing him to a new game...and now he spends all free time trying to catch up to me. He's close, though; would have caught up yesterday if I hadn't played earlier. :P

I just don't know what to do since the other two people Amber's stuck with don't seem to be here...
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:17 pm

You can run the minotaur, I wasn't really sure what to do.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:54 pm

@Crystal i think aur will be back soon!!! So you'll have her

@Shad I don't know where I'm going with this.... Feel free to take over this because I need to figure it out before I lost again haha... I don't know how well my storyline matches with Elrith's

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:55 am

To be honest I didn't check Elrith's plotline, and he was having doubts it would work before he disappeared. I'll come up with something new ^_^'

So we know the group needs to get to this powerful demon so they can get the physical contracts in order to find a loophole. Screw it! I'm going to mess everything up the plotline's too linear and since I love torturing my characters I'll switch things up :D Unless Amber would like to be the victim, I'll shoot you a PM Crystal and see what you think.

*edit* So Rose, with my plotline Shad and Star can continue on their merry way for now, and I'd prefer to get Estella back before all hell breaks loose and Shad will be needed to fight. We can take our time though, my last post opened for you to either notice Charon or continue on, I didn't really know if you wanted me to realize he was there but that's his blood Shad's smelling. And If you don't have anything better to do walk them into Medusa's lair and we'll have a good fight!

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:27 pm

well post up not sure what else to do for the time being so i figured i would throw him into an arena I figure the Hirulles would have to get the idea from somewhere and what better place to have it start than in the underworld

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:27 pm

sorry, i'mm brief Shad on my plan and let him take it form here, my family is coming here for christmas. Sorry, the whole thing is kind of FUBAR now.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:47 pm

So i guess the new question is do i need to retcon my last post or will it fit with whats going on still?

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:10 pm

You might want to pull out of that, I'm waiting on Star currently but there should be a fight for Aiden soon.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:22 pm

I can delete that post but I leteraly have no idea what to post since its literaly just going to be him aimlessly wandering the maze so is their anything i need to put in?

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:58 pm

I should have posted by now, I know...I know what I'm supposed to post...but actually typing out the post is a problem. And I realized I haven't said anything on here yet...but if my posts seem a little...odd compared to normal, it's probably mood swings, cuz I'm pregnant. I'm just worried it might affect my posts if I try to post while I'm emotional or on a real big mood swing is all...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Well crystal Congrats! and i wouldent worry dosent seem like your missing a whole lot at the moment

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Yay!!! Congrats crystal!!!

Oh hey guys. Long time no see
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!