Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Carnes High:  Monster School

Carnes High: Catching Up

a part of “Carnes High: Monster School”, a fictional universe by ShadtheWerepire.

When two humans are put in a school for monsters, will they unite the monster and human worlds or just end up as lunch.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnes High: Monster School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Carnes High: Catching Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:21 pm

In order to keep people caught up... I know I'm very annoyed by the "you can't see past posts haha" thing... (totally screws everything up when you're working with different timezones and people need their sleep) It tends to make characters look like morons when all sorts of epic things are happening and they aren't online to comment (*cough* My Jaimie is so lost *cough*) Then it annoys me even more when I read a responce to something my character said and I don't get a chance to respond until the post dissappears.... So yeah, it would be wicked if I could just coppy and paste everything here or onto a word document, but recaps and what not will be posted here.

P.S. THIS IS DOING SO WELL!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF EVERYONE!!!!!! :D we have a growing cast of active characters and this is thrilling, remember not to hog the spotlight! (so far no one has and that's good!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Carnes High: Catching Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Hey, I'm sorry starlet, I didn't have a chance to respond, you said "No should I fear you?" to Shad correct?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:30 pm

recap for jamie if you still need it shad in short Aiden fought with the cat and after letting it land sevral blows finaly got a firm hold and slammed the cat onto the spikes made by desmond, arabella was enhancing aidens speed a little through the fight. aiden then once the cat submitted backed down and left sitting next to amber in his wolf form waiting for the cat to leave, cat leaves to plot revenge Aiden dose a show of force expressing that he had won the fight and was the shifter they would have to go through to get to the humans. desmond left after re shapping the tube for amber, deilios enterd and was holding conversation with Aiden as aiden turned back into a human and just chatted before sugesting to go back to the dorms when his alarm went off which arabella asked what it was for aiden explained it was for the moon cycles and then deilios pointed out that that is when aiden would frenzy and wouldent be there to protect them. and that puts us about to current events

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:42 pm

yeah it went something like: they have the same color eyes, demons and vamps are similar so her parents would approve then she said "No, should I?'

And i think Arabella is still on the verge of tears from her destroyed spellbook
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:02 pm

can i get an update from the past two days?

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:17 pm

okay....
Shad and Starlet are off battling with Kiera.
Amber and Jaimie are hanging were hanging out with Aiden when they got attacked by Felix the werecat.
Arabella raced Jamie to the dormitory and is currently waiting in his room.
Lin's 'harrassing' Amber in her room with Aiden sitting outside the door.
In two days there will be a full moon and Aiden will not be in control and Shad will be hungry.
Lin really wants human liver.
Delios has talked to Aiden about plans and also introduced his familiar Drake.

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:58 pm

thnx

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElizTheWerePire on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:56 am

Hey Rose, do you remember what you did to kiera? like what was the last "attack" or something? I cant read it....i just see shad and deilos's posts....but they dont concern kiera atm...

ElizTheWerePire
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:27 pm

yeah i'm sure she meant that.. I left for the weekend and come back super lost! Shad did you have Jaimie give a reply?
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:12 pm

uh.... I have no idea.... I think I did respond but I don't remember what I said...... considering it was Jaimie it was probably something peppy and positive..... I have no idea what the last thing they were talking about was though......

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:48 pm

can someone please do a summary of what happened? cause... I think I got left behind since i couldn't read what happened before like how did the fight started

all pictures that i use in my bios DO NOT belong to me

sin sin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:20 am

Yeah what happened from the moment i lost connection?
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:13 pm

I GOT LOST!

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:56 pm

Umm...where exactly did everyone get lost? I remember we were in the cafeteria...and Lin was picking on Aiden, and he transformed a few hours early. Lin broke several of Arabella's arms, and bruised Jamie up a bit...and Deilos summoned the water nymph (I think that's what he called it; my memory isn't the best) to heal Arabella. Aiden was going after Lin, and Amber did manage to stop him, after a bit, and Arabella put some charms on a necklace she fould lying around, attached the hem that had ripped off of her shirt to make a leash and collar, with some magical properties, though those weren't exactly explained, except for making it unbreakable. After that, Shad showed up, and started trying to attack Amber, and Aiden and Archer defended her, and Chiaki had jumped in, too, though she stood back most of the time, I think, and let the other two deal with it. Shad broke Archers wing, and Shad eventually stopped, tired of trying to get through Aiden, to go after Jamie instead. Archer and Chiaki went outside to take care of Archer's broken wing. Amber had started edging closer to Jamie, hoping to get Aiden to protect him, too, but Aiden followed her, so she stopped, and told Shad she'd get Aiden to protect Jamie, too, if he tried to attack him. ...I think that's about everything...and about where we stopped...aside from Lin disappearing and talking about "him" possibly showing up. ...Yeah, I think that's it. :P That help any?
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:08 pm

haaa... haaa once again i'm left behind, people is posting so much after i've gone to bed, can i knowwhat is happening once again? since my last post... xD

sin sin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Oh...umm...I don't remember where you're last post was, so I can only give a short summary...hmm...I think about the last I remember was Deilos had jumped in to help protect Jamie. After that, I think Archer had pulled him and Chiaki out of the way, then new kid, Zebastion, had helped, and managed to put Shad into a coma, though that was only part of the reason he did go into a coma; he was also trying to heal already, and lack of blood...it kind of all together put him into a coma. Star showed up, got rid of the lycanthrope body she had possessed, and carried Shad to the nurses office. Jamie had apparently been transported with Arabella to where Lin and Freezer were, and they were all in the girl's dorm, I think. Amber and Aiden were pretty much out in the woods the entire time; there isn't much to say there. Aiden hunted, tried to give Amber the liver, they walked a bit, and now they're playing fetch. I think that's everything.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Yeah if anyone needs an update at this point.... Lin and Freezer were talking to Arabella and Jaimie just spoke up to tell Arabella he thought they should leave, Shad's awake but refusing anymore healing, Archer and Chiaki left the school, Amber and Aiden fought it out with a were-bear and are sleeping now. I'd recomend people start responding cuz it's been Amber and Aiden nonstop for the past day....

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Sorry, 5 research, 3 in class essays, and a theory paper on the social decline of the intigrated american youths... College sucks!, but now that i'm past the major days its smooth sailing to the finls so i can rp again, hurray!. Anyway, how much time has passed since i had Desmond vanish and go to take a nap? in game i mean.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Well...aside from now being able to view previous posts :P I believe we have jumped ahead two days, and it's night now, probably somewhere around midnight, or very, very early morning. It's dark out, basically. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:52 pm

I've been on the road for the past 24 hours withou internet connection (though my home comupter is still logged in so i've been showing as online all that time) so i'm completely lost, update and summary please!

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!