Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Threads

Soul Threads

a part of “Soul Threads”, a fictional universe by Lurelle.

Soul Threads - the tie between animals and humans. What happens when a jealous soul tries to overthrow the system? We maintain our system. We find peace. ((being remade into book; no new character applications, please.))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Threads”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Soul Threads

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solamente_mismo on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:31 am

I vote for sunday... I don't know how long this concert is gonna be. If you can imagine... Think college students in choir robes singing songs in a church.
Because that's what it is.
BUT if it's 5:00 for you... Perhaps that will be late enough for me, since I'm on east coast time. However, it includes the other players as well. So if nothing works for me but it works for all of them, feel free to just go on ahead and I'll catch up with a long post. :P
( ^ carlantrus from pokestadium.com.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

solamente_mismo
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Ah, Lurelle you would like for me to make a "backround" person for soul threads if I was not mistaken.
The Race Is Long But In The End It's Only With Yourself
~Baz Luhrmann~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:14 pm

'Tis true. For ... later use =P
Anyway, I'm sorry Kat, but I think this thing will have to be Saturday at.. 3:30. If you can't attend, ask someone who is involved often with your character to sort of include your character's actions for yours. But pleeaaase the rest of you come it will be a fun, fun event!
Hint hint~ get some formal clothing~~ ^^

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:54 pm

I'm trying to decide if someone's gonna die...or...nvrm, someone'll probably die haha!
I'm pretty sure I can get on, but if my little East-Coast self can't make it, then can Lurelle, or Midnight_club, (doesn't matter who, you both can for all I care) take care of Greyson & Coad??
Thanks

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Congrats STA members!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:06 pm

We got reviewed not to long ago and we got.... *drum roll*..... 6/10. We need to work on sticking together and contacting some one in the RP when you don't get something. Also need to steady our selves. I am guilty of over posting. Maybe adding more details less one liners. I thank you for joining Lurelle's and I's rp we could do with out you! If there is any one you could get to join ask them we need some new students. Lots of love and happy posting Kit_kat!

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Yes, yes, 6/10 isn't too bad! While I wasn't present to witness the review or what they had to say, I still need to see it .. (I was on my iPad, so XP)
Yah, yah, congrats guys, nice job and thanks for becoming a part of this roleplay.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:50 am

Alright guys. Decision time..
Our two options are today 2:00 or tomorrow 3:00 for me..
Kit_Kat probably won't be here, and I've decided that this is an important-enough event where you'll all want to go. So it can be today and tomorrow. Is that okay?
(depends on how many people show up for today)

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Ok I cN make it but it wont let me go on chat stupid iPad.

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:51 pm

I can't make it tomorrow either, sorry guys

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solamente_mismo on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Lol random link on the intro page?

solamente_mismo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:50 am

Random link isn't random =3
I puts ... theme song there because it's awesome~~

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:15 pm

I tapped (I am using an iPad) the "random" link and listened to almost every one I can't stop humming them! Thanks a lot Lurelle!

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Sorry, I'm out of town for three days, so control Greyson and Coad or just leave 'em be!

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:12 pm

I hate to say this, I really do. But, I don't think I can keep going in Soul Threads. Its not that I don't like it, Its just that I can't keep up. I've had several long absences and Even then I'm only able to post once a day. I appreciate the effort taken by Solamente to drag my character along so I'm giving her full rights over Lukas from now on. I don't know how to give her the character sheet and I'm loathe to abandon it but in every other sense, she can have it. I really am sorry but from here on, I'm backing out of the game.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Hey Lurelle I have been trying my hardest but I am kinda lost. Some things aren't clear to me. Can you bring me up to date and fill in the details. Sorry to bother you.

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:04 am

Okay. Sorry to hear that, Midnight. Thank you for contributing to our little story here.

Kit_Kat~ currently I am breaking us out of the room while Eve took control outside the place. A very well done job by her meant the successful escape of our students, and I guess now we engage in the running-away part. The Threads should have left the building, and Felix is burning to death in the hall.. wonder what that means for Vincent. Right now he's outside Erayu's door, but since he hasn't posted, I really don't want to move him.
For you? Just go outside, follow us as we navigate the manor, and try to get back to school in one piece. (these traps and destroyed halls will most likely prove unsafe, however).
I really, really hope Vincent has insurance.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:38 am

Ok so can I make up some things involving traps and stuff like that? Oh and thank you.

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solamente_mismo on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:10 pm

So... Are we just waiting for people to get back to continue the story? That seems logical to me.

solamente_mismo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Yeah, I know, it's been dead for a little bit. I was waiting for N!ghtmare before posting again...

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Haha, sorry, posted now

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!