Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Soul Threads

Questions go here!

a part of “Soul Threads”, a fictional universe by Lurelle.

Soul Threads - the tie between animals and humans. What happens when a jealous soul tries to overthrow the system? We maintain our system. We find peace. ((being remade into book; no new character applications, please.))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Threads”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Questions go here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Yes. Questions.

Okay, is it only me, or are the posts not showing up? (mine aren't and I spent a long time writing one) T.T
anyone else having this problem?
Ah, and LenaLuv, please don't post OOC in the IC.. It knocks other posts down and if you'd like to say something OOC, use this Questions thread or the main one. Or PM me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Questions go here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stone Dog on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:44 pm

do you have a character sheet skeleton for this?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stone Dog
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Nope! Just be sure to add age and an example of what your dorm looks like. Pictures aren't required. Thanks for asking. =)

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:42 pm

hey, is this rp open to new people? cause im new to the site(though not to rping) and am not sure what exactly im doing.

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:58 am

Hey reap! Thanks for joining! Yes, this roleplay is either for newer people to learn or for more experienced to set examples! *looks around proudly at all the great peoples here*
I love to see the improvement of people here,I hope it's a place for you guys to learn either roleplaying or just new to the site. I'm not too much of an experienced role-player either, so I'm hoping to learn =P
One mistake I made when I first joined was join a moderator's role-play. pseudosyne's roleplay, and I made a really bad character XD
It was a fail. So learn here!

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bukimi Kuroihi on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Hey me and my friend just joined this rp, and were wandering when and how would be a good way to enter the rp.Thanks

Bukimi Kuroihi
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:03 am

Okay, so here's the deal dudes. New people join and pretty much get shunned by us older people because we built the foundations of friendship and whatnot. So for the newer people, it's hard to get in because you're already sort of out of the picture and not included... unfortunately. If you've read mist of the posts, you'll have a firm grasp of what's going on. Like, for instance, Jamie killed two people and the student body is beginning to become suspicious. Or Damon STABBING Greyson =_=
Ahem, so things like that. I recommend you forge a friendship (or enemy ... ship) with Jamie or Melonie or another person's character, that way you don't feel left out. And we promise we'll try our hardest to get you active with everything that's going on, mkay? By the way... we have a TON of characters that got kicked off the list because there are so many people joining. (there are more than 15 people in Soul Threads). Although only about half of them post often, unfortunately. Um... a lot of you guys who join don't read the rules, either because the intro is so long, or the "Immediate acception" makes it so you don't bother. Seriously.
Read those dang rules people! That is all. =)

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pangerbaum on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:14 am

Can someone give me the backstory here? I'm not entirely sure what the history is. Perhaps PM me when I finally get my ten posts x.x. This is like number 7 or something.
Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Pangerbaum
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby al al 210 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:23 pm

idk wat any of this reely is...please explain to me lurelle( pat pat) for I am a lost chalupa

al al 210
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Uh.. OH!!!!
HI, ALI!!!!
=D
(btw guys, this is my chalupa friend Ali. She's epic.)

Mkay Al Al. Basically, there are these people who have "Threads" or animal partners. They are connected through the soul, hence Soul Threads. Now, they attend an academy (like, high schoolish age 14-18) and learn about how to train with their Thread or just basic learning.
Our first bad guy, who is Jamie's (my character), dad. Vincent West was his name. We killed him and burned down Jamie's house. Things were going somewhat smoothly until ANOTHER bad guy, Sebastian (Ian) Vandara (played by Kit_Kat) rose up after Vincent. He's been kidnapping students and settting up laboratories all around the world. He just kidnapped Melonie (Kit_Kat) to apparently get to Jamie, and now everyone's rushing to Melonie's house to stop Ian and help Melonie. Clear enough?

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:46 am

Hey im new to this site and you are the only person that seems to suit my Character. though i did have to tone him down a bit in respect of your rules *bows showing deep respect* i hope he is ok pleas inform me ASAP if their any thing you dont like. i'll change him unless it's something i really really need for him to be who he is. in witch case ill message you again and see if it's a must go or a just change abit thing. thank you ^_\\\
Signature made by Lee

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 am

can some body answer me one Question here. um ok how dose this work? im thinking i got it. it says Dorm, Academy, and West house so theirs three different Area's to Explore or Be alone. im guessing. but is it as simple as that. just walk in and Role play Right away? or do you gotta Ask a DM / GM to introduce you like in D&D?

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:39 am

Hi, Cage!
I guess your profile didn't show up on our character page, so I took the liberty of hunting him down...
A nice length, only two things I'd like you to add. One, your panther Thread's name. Because without the Threads, we'd just be a regular high school, right? So as soon as you get the name in, tell me and I'll edit the introduction for you.
And, your guy can't be in his twenties unless he's a teacher. If you want him to be a teacher, that's definitely possible besides his bloody murdering background 0__0
So the ages are 14-18 if you want a student. =)
You don't have to be invited in, just make sure you're included, or else it gets really boring ... but we do a good job of keeping people in on everything here. The "places" are just areas I made to help clear up where we are.. we haven't made a tab for Melonie's house (because it's a minor area) so we're jut posting in the default area, aka SOUL THREAD ACADEMY.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:41 am

Ok thankyou So Much Lurelle. and i'll Change his Age ASAP. and his Panthers Name is Shinta i think i purt hat in but i'll double check. i wanna make your helping me as easy as possible on you. and thank you very much ^_\\\

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 am

actually on second thought. can he be a teacher? cuz his whole back storry is based aroud his being 20 and lookng 17

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:12 pm

That's a great idea! =)
We may have to change some posts around a bit, but yeah, I think that would put an interesting twist into the story. A teacher involved with student shenanigans.
Excellent. Go ahead and add that!

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Thank you Lurelle. you are to kind -bows deeply and goes to add Teacher to his profile-

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Hey Lurelle. i got a Second Character i was wondering if i may have your permision to bring in. he would be a great help to the Group. and a great way to Get Cage inthe Group. i'll tell you more about him if you ask. or you can just see for yourself igf you permit me to make him and submit him as a character. i think he would be a good help. and he is good at getting along with people. i hope you will consider it. i wont ask again if you say no.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Hey Cage I have been sent by Lurelle to say that I am sorry but we aren't accepting more characters. We are happy to see that you glade to be involved. Have a kick ass day.
The Race Is Long But In The End It's Only With Yourself
~Baz Luhrmann~

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:25 pm

as you wish. thank you any way

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!