Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Armored Annihilation

Armored Annihilation

a part of “Armored Annihilation”, a fictional universe by X-Striker.

An evolution in war calls for warriors outfitted for the task. Suit up and prepare for battle!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Armored Annihilation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Armored Annihilation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:31 am

Warren better catch Terminus! The other guy though, it's your decision :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:50 am

Wait, what did i miss during my 2-3 day AFKness?
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:01 am

Nothing, read the latest post by me

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:44 am

Alright, wow, werent we like, going to....*blinks*

Well anyways, did you see my new suit suggestion XD

Just a little idea i got while beating Halo Reach on legendary alone XD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Terminus wears an ARS and not MJOLNIR btw. And Carter, don't go too far ahead of yourself, the group isn't moving anywhere yet and we still need to rendezvous with the resistance

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Sorry my mistake, I edited it.( That mistake won't happen twice, at least not with you)
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Also on that note, how do you think that you could 'help' Warren without following behind him and getting charred by the inferno?( seriously more intel could amp your posting to a better level and make things clearer for us)

And of course like X-Striker said don't jump guns, we have to get a certain plot going and we keep swarm spawning attackers we would get nowhere.( and that is where roleplays end)

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:28 pm

I gotta agree, it would be a KOS. For some reason im picturing RISS and SORU being mortal enemies, and TAVG.....TAVG is.....ah hell, i dont have an analogy for this

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:02 pm

X-Striker wrote:Terminus wears an ARS and not MJOLNIR btw. And Carter, don't go too far ahead of yourself, the group isn't moving anywhere yet and we still need to rendezvous with the resistance

I said the tunnels probably would have a route to the resistance, if not... *looks at the heavy fire power we have* we "Carefully" blast our way out....

I cant focus too much right now, i am running low on energy!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:11 pm

We're gonna go with what Warren and I have now

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:41 pm

*feels ignored*

*destroys universe*

*revives universe*

Ok, i cant seem to do...anything, not even keep total control over myself, my entire body is making me stop and go to sleep....

il be on tommorrow maybe.....uhg...i feel like my whole body is fighting itself....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:44 pm

I just want to keep the story in contol. And right now we're meeting with the resistance leaders who are right there. Carter's the "leader" of the team, but not the leader. They're all of equal rank essentially

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Well, Warren might be a higher rank, but since he has little to no leader experience he keeps his loud mouth shut. He is one of the names on the list when a solo mission is considdered, but one of the last when they need a team leader. So I'd figure he has a commando rank.( high rank, but not in the officer direction)

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:32 pm

One hell of a weekend. Status?

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:59 pm

No prob Kronos. So far Nogond and Cross-Fire have landed in Afralia and are now heading towards the Neo-Kenyata Facility.

SORU has taken out the Afralian Military scouts that were following them and also met up with the Afralian Resistance and are now following them to their hideout.

Marian and Badger Squad are making their way to a village.

And TAVG is on their way to their first EMP Field Emitter (I think)

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:32 am

Damn Kallas you reading my mind now :P Good thing i put narrow passage lol

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Hold on, if the scouts don't report, wont they send like the whole army. Wouldn't they do that as soon as comms went down? Just saying, we might have the whole Afrialian army on us because of those scouts....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Wait, so they are all Captain (i mentioned he was ranked Captain on my 1st post i think)?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:25 pm

They'll see that the jets are offline and they'll send more to search the area. But by that time we're already gone so they'll have a difficult time looking for us.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:58 am

I'm a little confused by Erayu's post, what ship are you speaking of? and what medics are you referring to? The resistance hide out is below ground. Please clarify for my benefit thanks

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!