Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Academy

The Academy

a part of “The Academy”, a fictional universe by xxAnimexxFreekxx.

In Death City, there is a school, Death Weapon Meister Academy. In this school, the head mater is Lord Death, as you can tell, this isn't your normal school.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Nah, she's yours, but i there more places to post

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Lol Lunacy it was funny how you singled out the I choose you part. It made me think of pokemon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Lol, yes. That's what was going through my mind when I was writing that. xD

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:07 pm

I hope you dont mind starting off with a little comedy.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Lol, no. xD It's appreciated.

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:29 am

Last post for the day and I have school tomorrow, too.
you can control my character if it's necessary. :)
G'night. :D

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:00 am

I'll let you decide whether you catch Dom or let him fall on top of Enma for one final comical scene before we start getting serious.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:42 pm

I've never really watched Soul Eater before.. So, how do the weapon and meister communicate? Telepathically?

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:07 am

Well in the anime the meister always speaks aloud to the weapon and when the weapon speaks a it as a voice, but I was never really sure if anyone other than the meister could here them.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:11 am

Lol. This is going to be a tad bit difficult. :-)

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:57 am

Also about soul sight souls are basically little balls that represent a person power and personality example:Image The bigger it is the more powerful. Dr: steins soul: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs26/PRE/f/2008/182/7/3/Soul_Eater___Franken_Stein_by_HowlingStar.jpg

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:02 pm

O . o What are they used for?

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Well soul is your life force basically and well weapons are supposed to eat the souls of evil human called kishins who soul look like this http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... in_Egg.jpg. any other questions?

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Yes. Weapons and meisters both have their own souls? Or is it meisters only?

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:51 pm

No both have souls, weapons are human in every way except that the can turn into the only things that can kill kishins. That is why it is so important to match soul wave lengths with a weapon. When the wave lengths are in near perfect sync something amazing happens when they are in battle. It called soul resonance which basically means that they both become more powerful and the weapon turns into a bigger and badder version of it self
Example: from this http://paralleled.files.wordpress.com/2 ... 0326lg.jpg to this after resonance http://irreprehensible.files.wordpress. ... 114638.jpg

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Oh!
So does this mean Enma will have to transform into a super badass weapon?
How often does this "resonance" happen?

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Thats exactly what it means Resonance can happen every battle if the weapon and meister can work well enough together. Though as you described it Enma has a split personality so if that happens mid battle it may throw off the sync between the two momentarily, at least in Dom's case for reason i will explain later while in character. Other things can throw off the sync as well feeling especially. Like say if weapon and meister have a disagreement and neither of them talk about it they can fall out of sync. Among many other unrequited emotions.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:58 pm

hey, theres a fight in the hallway, if you two want to watch

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:07 pm

I would interfere if i did.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:08 pm

I see. Alright, I'll make my post now, and hopefully we'll get some action! >D
:D Oooh.. Fight!

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!