Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Academy

The Academy

a part of “The Academy”, a fictional universe by xxAnimexxFreekxx.

In Death City, there is a school, Death Weapon Meister Academy. In this school, the head mater is Lord Death, as you can tell, this isn't your normal school.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:30 pm

xD Lol, then I can go all out with the whole "tsundere" thing, right?
:D Whooo!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Yup be as violent as you need to enjoy yourself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Err.. This seems to have evolved into an entirely different roleplay. O. o Did the other 2 stop replying or something? I hope not.

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:06 pm

I certainly hope not too. I was hoping they would jump in within the next post or two which would be perfect for what I have planned.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Whooo! :D They posted!
= . = Sigh.. I wish I had some way to enhance my writing skills so I can make my characters extra ridiculously maniacal.

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:12 pm

talking to youself works

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:15 pm

I would say you have the part down pretty well. Now I just need to hope that Draruto will make a post after me and get to sit back and relax to watch Enma's reaction.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:17 pm

xD is it really just us four lol?
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Yes, anexia. . :( It really is just the four of us. But it's okay.. :) Enma & Dom Vs. Ouija & Derek
We can also make up artificial teams along the way just to spice things up.

Edit:
@Qetzo - Nvm. I got it.

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Well theres my plan. Though it is going to be slightly altered now. I had though Draruto would have derek relent to Ouija's and go into town stubling on what is happening before the other meisters get there and helping Dom out.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:43 pm

I'll think of something.

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Take as much time as you need. I actually envision this very anime like. With the only sound ringing through the air is the hit, his blood almost weightless in the air as Enma looks up to see why the hell he threw out of the way only to be met with the sight of said weightless blood along with a crazed kishian with a maniacal smile stabbing her meister. All slow mo and the like.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Dude.. Are you trying to get your character killed.. ?
I'm sorry it didn't turn out to be your twisted version right there. xD

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Im just really into anime and dramatic scenes.

Edit: oww that last bit you added seems like it would be really painful
Last edited by Qetzo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:14 pm

O . o Oh, sorry.
My post wasn't that dramatic.
:( Actually, Enma kinda just ripped the sword out of your character's shoulder
and is probably going to use it as a weapon.
Btw, is Dom unconscious or conscious?

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Conscious im playing the character as if we are in anime using the twisted anime physics. Now what he going to do is hit the keshian away scold you for attacking on you own tell you to transform into a weapon and not use you maybe toss you away using himself as bait assuring Enma's safety and then be save by an npc meister. Though i really wanted it to be Ouija and Derek.

Or he will actually use and arrow to kill the kishian after pinning him under foot. I have to tell you this now though weapon eat the evil souls. They can eat normal food too, but evil souls is what make them eventually transform into a death weapon.
Last edited by Qetzo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Sounds good.. It seems well thought out.
:) Though, I really want to get Ouija and Derek involved instead of some random, made-up meister.
Anywho, That was my last post for the night.
I'll continue posting some time tomorrow.. but for now, goodnight. xD
Last edited by iiSweetLunacy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:30 pm

G'night

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:20 am

roleplay/soul-eater-rise-of-the-mad-souls/

Yay a second soon to be active Soul eater RP!

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 am

There are so many Soul Eater RPs popping up! o:

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!