Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ace Combat: Ityrius Conflict

Ace Combat: Ityrius Conflict

a part of “Ace Combat: Ityrius Conflict”, a fictional universe by organizedchaos.

The countries of Ityrius and Espova are at war. Battles wage on land and in the oceans, though no battles mean half so much as those fought in the air. This could only be Ace Combat.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ace Combat: Ityrius Conflict”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ace Combat: Ityrius Conflict

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Espovan General has been submitted, Espovan pilot's in the works, ETA some time this week. Might be on tomorrow, got a bit of work to do then though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:22 pm

All in all, I would just like to say a quick thank-you to everyone for being so enthusiastic about this RP. I know it's a work-in-progress, but I can't believe the turn out.

Ok. Mushy RP creator persona off. Putting back on the Blackjack persona.

Alright. I love the grey and blue design, but we already have a grey and green color scheme. I think the white looks good, too. All in favor?
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Hmm. I love the tail flash on them, reminds me a lot of Greece. But, I have to echo Cypher's sentiment, it'll all burn into slag anyhow. For the Espovan AF, I think I could dig a Green-Grey tiger stripe.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:44 pm

That sounds good. Do what you will, Otto! I loved your application, btw.

Umm...

I was going to say something...

Oh yes. GO BURNING SLAG!

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Many thanks man, trying to get the name error fix'd up. Hoping to crank out a pilot in the next couple of days.

I'll try my best to help the 'bad guys' win for a change.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:19 am

Well I'm wondering if each plane could have it's own livery/camo like in the games. I started painting the F-15 since that's the plane my character flies. The colors and paint scheme is inspired several pictures of P-51s that I've seen with blue paint, but I figured grey would stand out less than white and make more sense than the bright metallic surface most mustangs had. I could try to do basic paint jobs for each players plane, though you guys could also do them yourself if you wanted. And as far as the concerns about Espovan grey and green color scheme, well one, they made IFF transponders for a reason, and two, it could just be a darker grey. I could also do a quick paint scheme of the colors I was thinking of using on the Espovan planes. Though we might just want to say what the national colors are and then decide plane colors on that. Either way, let me know what colors and schemes you'd like me to experiment with, and I'll see what I can do.

And if anything I say isn't making complete sense, I apologize. I'm usually not up this late, so my brain isn't functioning at full capacity.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:20 am

I hope they don't...
But that's only because I'm one of the "good guys".

At some point, and I'm not saying tonight, would you please get a post in on the RP, LDS? I mean, CC needs to get in on the action.

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:44 am

Hey dont blame griff, Griff is awesome his laziness is of godliness, blame tucker. you know the saying "Tucker did it" (btw If u havent noticed I love RVB)

Anyway I like the scheme LDS made, question Could I get a darker gray? or how about personalized insignias for everyone, you no to derive the nicknames from.

Also I like Ace combat but the only one Ive played is shatered skies, you know the ps2 and the eurasian yellows? Mobias 3 anyone?

Eh Im broke.

Anyway another question, Anyone ok with me getting shot down and ejecting at one point ? I love ace combat but to be honest Ima hardcore army fan, Got have my feet on the ground with a rifle at one point.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:46 am

Then why didn't you make yourself an Infantry unit? Not to sound rude.

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:52 am

nah its not rude its a perfectly reasonable question, to be honest two reasons, one i wnated to try soemthing different, and two wasn't sure how it would work with everyone else in the air and me running on the ground, I cant keep up with an F-22 >.<

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:58 am

is everyone busy with other roleplays, it says everyones online, but some of you guys havent posted yet. *sad face*

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:12 am

Posted! Sorry it took so long. Most of the RPs I've been in recently have been slow to start. I didn't even think to check if anyone else had posted. Anyways, I hope it's good. As I said, brains to running in top gear right now =D

And as far as customizing aircraft with insignia, well let's take in one step at a time. Getting a darker grey is easy enough, but I'm not certain how much detail I could get when it comes to insignia and stuff like that. I'm working on a fairly small scale and I'm also fairly new to editing images. But I'd be willing to see what I could do.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:14 am

hey no rush man whatever you could do

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:13 am

Exodus 4, done and submitted.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:27 am

Exodus 4, welcome to the skies!

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Thanks man. Looking forward to this, thinking Az will get in on Exodus squadron too. Ready to kick the tires and light the fires.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:27 pm

HANG ON HANG ON HANG OOOOON ~
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:33 pm

I will be posting a map of the AC world in a bit. Just need to find a comprehensive one.

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Unless anyone has objections, I'm going to throw up a profile for the Espova Exodus Squadron Leader tonight. I've got a good image in mind and it will fit well.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:59 pm

That sounds good. Accepted.

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!