Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Clashing Notes

Clashing Notes

a part of “Clashing Notes”, a fictional universe by Soviet Rei.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Clashing Notes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Clashing Notes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:33 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Clashing Notes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Clashing Notes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:42 am

I'd like to reserve the singer for the girl band. My sheet will up ASAP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:44 pm

Can I reserve the guitarist or the bassist slot for the guy's band? I'll have a sheet as soon as I have a concept.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernwolf on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:33 pm

I would like to reserve the Drummer for the Male band please.

infernwolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Infernwolf, Cypher, both reserved for you now. Cypher, the guitarist is now taken, so you'll have the bassist.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Can I reserve drummer for the female band??

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Certainly, Yuoiea.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Submitted my bassist. Hopefully he doesn't seem too out of sync with the rest of Otherworld; but my bassist character is, was and always will be Rick Thunderstorm. No questions as to how that name came about, please, it was a firestorm of creative energy the likes of which I will never be able to capture again.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Haha, no, Cypher, I like the bassist very much. Definitely different from the rest of the band--but in a good way, not an out of sync way. And the name is very awesome, I agree ^_^

Well, it seems we have all the characters we need, so we can get started with everyone arriving at the house.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Sick. Are you gonna put down the OP or are we just gonna have to mingle?

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Considering we are eight people maybe we should try to not just group post in the beginning. We could maybe limit ourselves to 2-4 posts each within the first 24 hours so we don't rush the beginning leaving someone behind by accident or end up ignoring a bunch of actions. This is just an idea of course.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Actually, I support this idea. If Rei doesn't put down a first post, I volunteer to show up AND CLAIM THE MASTER BEDROOM >:|

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Lee, I agree, I've seen far too many roleplays devolve into a one on one with five hundred posts in thirty minutes while everyone else was away XD So yeah, 3 or four posts a day should work fine, and make sure everyone else has posted before you post again (unless someone has said in the OOC that they will be unavailable).

Cypher, by all means, go ahead if you like XD

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Awwright, wall of text post up, Rick introduced, master bedroom claimed.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernwolf on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:25 pm

This should be fun. ^_^

infernwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:44 pm

OHYES. I can see Rick as being the ultimate undoing of Army Asia's collective sanity - Yuri's OCD vs. Rick's NGAFS (Not Giving A Fuck Syndrome).

Also, Yuoiea: Just a request here, but could you please put your character's name in your post(s)? If you don't, people (well, me) are likely to get confused as to who they're talking to. Again, just a request ^^'

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:53 pm

I'm glad you agree :)

Haha I totally love Rick already. He's a great character. This RP should really prove interesting. Anyways, it's midnight at my place (european, sorry) and I need to get up early in the morning so I'm off to bed. Night guys :3

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Cypher wrote:OHYES. I can see Rick as being the ultimate undoing of Army Asia's collective sanity - Yuri's OCD vs. Rick's NGAFS (Not Giving A Fuck Syndrome).

Also, Yuoiea: Just a request here, but could you please put your character's name in your post(s)? If you don't, people (well, me) are likely to get confused as to who they're talking to. Again, just a request ^^'

Utau didn't really mind much though, when her mother drank, she was amazingly fun, even though her advice wasn't the best during those times.

I did...it's further down. :) Sooo... yeah. I just didn't do it more cause I've had people complain in the past, but it is there. I checked then put it in bold. I'm just kind of sassy like that xD

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Lee: Thank you ^^ And sleep well, we'll play tomorrow!

Yuo: Oh... Guess I must have glossed over that part a bit. Sorry!

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernwolf on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Damn I slept to long. =(

infernwolf
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!