Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Vampire Hunters

The Vampire Hunters

a part of “The Vampire Hunters”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

In a world plagued by the undead, demons and monsters, there are those who hunt our nightmares

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vampire Hunters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Vampire Hunters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Vampire Hunters"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Vampire Hunters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Is the novice Sister position still available? I'd be happy to build a profile for it, but probably wouldn't get to it for a few hours or so...

I'm happy to see a story about vampires and the undead that is actually well-thought-out and interesting. =)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:00 pm

I was wondering if i could make a Vampire Lord, only she doesn't know that she is a vampire lord, mainly because of her unusual ability of not dieing in the sun. She knows she is a vampire, but smells and looks like a human. She also has no taste is human blood. However, she can still die by any of the other ways to kill a vampire, only she has a stronger resistance to it (As in, the stake has to be in there for like 8 or more seconds, and Holy Water wont burn her as quickly. But she is not invincible, Holy Water will still hurt her a lot, and keep her on fire long enough will also kill her as well (long enough though, so like 20-30 seconds, but it should be easy if there is no major water supply nearby. She would be in big pain during this too, so someone else would probably have to put her out). And again, she has no taste in human blood. She is hunted by vampires that no she has no taste in human blood though and can stand in the sun. Most of them are jealous, and believe if they drink her blood, they will gain her powers. Others are just jealous.

im going to post my charrie now, but let me know if you want me to edit. She might gain other abilities later, or well, learn that she has them, but for now, its just that. So please don't kill my Charrie when you find out she is a vampire please >.>
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:03 pm

She...doesn't burn in sunlight o.o then how is she a vampire at all? Tis a trademark of the cursed ones to wither to naught but ash in the light of day...lol

Irish :O I remember you from Keikeiya's rp a looooong time ago! Your racist human picked a fight with meh elf. Had ta teach that bish a lesson he did.

I'll post a character sometime soon~

*waves at Kuro*

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:37 am

She is a vampire because she still has the fangs and the ability to drink blood and all the other stuff still affect her, just less then a normal vamp.

Thats how.....

And that aint the trademark silly. The fangs are. But like all vamps, she can somehow make the fangs disappear

anyways, plz accept charrie

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:49 am

Lets take it from the top.

Yes, the Novice Sister is still open, feel free to make a character for that spot.

No on the Vampire Lord. I have a few reasons for this.

First and most important, I have special plans for the vampire lords and I need them to be NPCs for it.

Secondly, based off of how you've described the character, you've taken everything I've said about the vampires in this world and thrown the details out the window. When someone becomes a vampire, their soul/mind/personality gets consumed but a demonic spirit, there are no nice vampires or vampire that don't know their vampires.

Lastly, Hi Ghaarme! Long time no game. That monster game of Keikeiya's was fun, a pity it didn't last.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:19 am

I read the descriptions 1st of all, 2nd is that i have reasons too, 3rd is that i did not, i clearly said she was still vulnerable to all the other stuff that you posted. But i completely stayed with that mostly....

I just wanted to point this out because i did not do so. I did base it off what you posted. But if you wanted to do them NPCs ok then......but that was my only good story for this, so now i have to rethink of everything..... @.@

Oh, and i blame Soviet Russia, or if you have watched Stargate SG1, Colonel Mayborn

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:06 pm

*Waves back at Ghaarme*

Okay, so I'll go ahead and try that then, and if there's any problem, feel free to just straight-out tell me and I'll be happy to edit/adjust. =)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Esther Randoval has been approved Kurokiku

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Awesome, thank you! =)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Dynn Velani is in the gaaaame :O wewt!

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Yo, folks,

Submitted my character sheet; hopefully it works. If not, I am also willing to edit and whatnot. Kiku, Ghaarme, whichever one of you told IrishWolf to tell me about this is awesome. So thanks. ^_^
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:36 pm

*raises hand*

Twas I, Ghaarme, who revealed your existance to the Irish one.

*vanishes*

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Hilde Koringer is approved. I'll start work on the IC

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Totally missed this OOC but I responded in the "looking for players" thread and Pm'ed you.

I think initially I would like the demon hunte spot but I would be glad to be involved in any way. I will try to draft a profile here in a bit.

zhill
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:36 pm

The first post has been made!

Now then, zhill, I was just going to get to you. I would welcome a demon hunter but I just want for you know, they also work for the church. Its kinda, you fight evil for the church or they'll hunt you down with the legions of their servants.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:54 pm

This makes sense. And I'm assuming demon hunting isn't a typical "lop off his head" task due to the demon's ability to possess a person and other powers. Still interested in filling the spot, just need a bit of info on how demons work in your setting

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Well there are different kinds of demons.

Lesser Fiends
These creatures have a physical manifestations in the mortal world. They tend to serve any demon or mortal that can dominated them and tend to enjoy being the flunkies of those with greater powers then themselves. They are almost always short, deformed and often appear to be made out of leftover parts from other beings. Imps are a very common Lesser Fiend.

True Demons
Most powerful then a fiend and lacking a physical form (save for the succubus/incubus) true demons are often hard to detect or defeat. A common tactic for a true demon is to posses a mortal host, causing the still living body to slowly mutate into twisted monsters. While some many be driven from the host, if detected early, the normal way to ride a village/town/city/area of a demon is to slay the host body, thus forcing the demon to return to hell. (in the cause of a incubus or succubus, a demon hunter must watch the victim and then attack the demon once it appears)

Great Demons
These creatures are thought to command armies of true demons and countless legions of fiends, plotting against one another or directing their follows in plans concerning the mortal world. No great demons have every been recorded as possessing as mortal or ever named by their servants.

*while those infected with the curse of the vampire are taken over by a demonic spirit, they are not considered to be possessed by a demon, as a demon attempts to turn it's victim into a resemblance of it's form back in hell. The transformation of a vampire is barely noticeable and is uniform in the charges made to the body. Also, demons can only possess a living body, while vampires are the undead. It is thought that vampires are a rival evil to demons

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Ok, this clarifies things for me a bit. Im going to be delayed in the profile creation but I am definitely interested in the spot. Thanks for the additional info.

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:58 am

Sweet, ill post sometime in the morn.

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!