Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sanus Bellum - The Sound War

Sanus Bellum

a part of “Sanus Bellum - The Sound War”, a fictional universe by Ark Reahver.

A war on the brim of reality, the warrior's of sound gather together. Some will fight against the noise, other's will join it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sanus Bellum - The Sound War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sanus Bellum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:05 pm

of course, she's very often drunk, cant deal with people in the real world XD silly Blue, as you can see she had to run, really had no chance...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:10 am

Wait who is Lazette attacking?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCloud9x on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:40 am

Lazette was supposed to be attacking the some of the shadows that Azure had set up

xCloud9x
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:53 am

Hey Merry Christmas (or whatever sort of holiday you celebrate) Everyone! Best wishes from the Sound Realm, your good pal and lovable GM, Ark. Don't let the Noise ruin your holidays.

(I should get out of character soon, or my family will think I'm crazy.)

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:43 pm

It's OK, Ark; being crazy isn't that bad. In fact, my family have known of my insanity for years now. People get used to it eventually.
Your chances of getting struck by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say "Storms suck!"

-Johnny Carson

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Yeah.... My family still makes weird faces at me whenever I start saying stuff that they have no clue about. You know; using all these fancy Japanese terms for anime, manga, fanfics, and a whole bunch of other stuff that I don't remember....

Happy Boxing Day! Or is that just a Canadian thing?
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Well, it's not an American holiday, at least to my knowledge. What kinds of things does one do on Boxing Day?

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:59 pm

well boxing day is just the daay after christmas, i think it's like a bank holiday where pretty much everything is (supposed) to be shut. You spend it with family still. Traditionally i go to my Nans and have my second roast dinner in three days XD I get sooooooo fat!!!!!

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LisaLuLu on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Yeah, I know of boxing day. But it's not really celebrated here. Lucky me go to work, yayyy! :D
^^ and I'm still just eating left overs. Yum, Pasta salad!

And happy belated holidays :P
We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.

LisaLuLu
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:21 am

fellow Rper's I regret to inform you that i will be exploring the wild untamed wilderness.
Me and a few friends will be camping for three days. It's going to be rough, and it;s going to be dangerous, plus I will be away from technology, and will not be able to post. But if through some miracle I can, well then, I'll post I guess.

Until then simply get to know each other, make a day go by so that the concert is close to happening, maybe fight somethings, or some people. But whatever you do, don't stop posting, because that my friends, is Anti-bueno.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Well, I'm back. Ridden with poison ivy, covered in bruises, and healing bear claw wounds, but none the less fine.
Despite the previous description, my health is not in question. So I'm ready to continue doing what we do and role play to our hearts content. Hopefully I can avoid being mauled by bears.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Hey Ark, I was wondering, are Nate, Venus and Lazette supposed to be able to see Fenix? You mentioned his Echo, so I'm assuming that he's in the sound realm, which our characters aren't. Do you want Nate & Co. to notice him?

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Yeah Fenix is an expert Noise user.

Yet another interesting fact about the sound realm.

Noise users have increased power, due to the nature of where their power comes from. Emotions like anger and sorrow can quickly overtake somebody and put them in a different state of mind. The emotions are very powerful but, they eventually overtake the person. They lose connection to the physical world and even though they exist in both realms, the Real realm ignores them COMPLETELY. They are like ghosts in a sense, invisible but still there. Their sacrifice of the Realm realm allows further interaction with the Sound Realm, therefore, stronger Musicks.

Fenix has been completely taken over by Noise, only the sound realm notices him and there is always a heavy air that surrounds him. It would be very hard not to notice him. Be careful you guys. He's one tough son of a bitch.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:33 pm

well, when my character is accepted, ill be able to start. I sent a few messages to Ark, but havent gotten a reply.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just now saw my character in the list, Ill get to posting ASAP

CompleteFantasy
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasy on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:25 pm

I hope I didn't kill the RP. I'm sorry if I did.

CompleteFantasy
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:53 pm

No, you didn't kill it. It was kind of slowing already when you got here.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:35 am

If anyone is still interested in the rp please send me a Pm. I really liked all the character and I would hate to scrap it because it's one of my favorite ideas. If there are any suggestions as how to get the Rp back on its feet feel free to present them.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!