Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Board Games

Board Games

a part of “Board Games”, a fictional universe by Ceoltior.

Died due to inactivity. Commit people, really commit.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Board Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Board Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Board Games"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
0=={==============>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Board Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Sounds interesting, but I must humbly request more background. All we know is that there is a desert, somewhere! Also, there's spires in it. :p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:35 pm

I like it, but like someone said need a bit more detail, also if one were a human how would said human take care of his more "gifted" competitiors?

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Regarding background and such, I have a great deal of trouble trying to be vague and mysterious at the start of this all while still giving enough information. What everyone does know is that there is a desert on their home planet, and somewhere in this desert there are spires. In reality the spires are the means by which the competitors reach monolith.

Regarding human competitors, I will try to make the matches fairly even but it could come down to human vs demigod or some other such thing like that. In that sort of circumstance the "level" would most likely be rigged to favor or impair the gifted or ungifted respectively.

I will improve the roleplay's introduction to include more detail that is less "in character." In the meantime, we need A LOT more characters if this tournament is going to last.

Thank you for joining and happy rping!

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsundere on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:31 am

Is this roleplay dead?

Tsundere
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 am

I would hope not. But if more people do not attend then yes, it will be dead. I was hoping for more than four or five people, eight seemed to be a good starting number, however if things do not pick up by 1/4/2011, I will start the roleplay.

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsundere on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:40 am

>D Good!
It'd be such a shame for this RP to die before anyone even posted.
I really like the story.

Tsundere
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:11 am

I'm going to throw in an ex human soldier later today

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm adding an additonal twist. You may have up to three characters. I would ask everyone engaged in this roleplay to create a second character profile which would double our current total of 6 characters to 12 characters, then we could start things up quickly.

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Graveyardfox on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Hello. ^^ I'm kinda a new user here and I just submitted a charrie. Took me a good few hours to do so, if Felan is accepted, I'll work on my second charrie tomorrow or whenever he's accepted. I'm all tapped out of creativity at the moment. xD

Please don't let this die. D:
Call me Loki or Graveyard! ( īžŸãƒŽīžŸ)

Graveyardfox
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:43 am

Good to see you here Graveyard! It could very well be that this roleplay is in the grave from the start unfortunately. But if it doesn't kick up right away, I'll reboot it and there will be a place for you!

PS: as a mildly entertaining aside, I don't think your name "graveyard" is helping this roleplay!!! ra! lol. I joke, your screen name is great, I think it's just funny that one of the roleplays you join is also one of the ones that could be dead right from the get go.

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Graveyardfox on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Thank you very much for that. I love the originality of this plot. ^^ I guess I've just gotten used to the blah-vampires and warriors from the other site I usually Roleplay on, so seeing something fresh that looks interesting is quite exciting.

And uwah! D: I'm sorry! xD And It's actually the first Roleplay I've joined on this site. :P So even more funny if you think about it.

Graveyardfox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:07 am

The roleplay has begun! And hopefully it will be very exciting! For the moment now I would like to wait until everyone's character has been introduced to kick up the plot again and introduce Chess. I shall be sending pm's to everyone involved in the roleplay to get them on board (no pun intended). Should anyone not appear, we can simply create a new character to step into the empty slot.

An additional thank you to everyone sticking with this roleplay! This will be a wonderful learning experience for us all!

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Hey ill have a post up soon im just dealing with some problems, Just letting everyone know the only human is still here

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:39 pm

It is regrettable yes, but this roleplay is in it's grave. It is in the rules that commitment is REQUIRED. Thank you to those who did post though, there will be a spot reserved for you in the next Board Games, should I ever create it again. I wish you all a prosperous year, and happiness!

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Graveyardfox on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:32 am

I really hope you do restart Board Games. D: I can't tell you how much I was looking forward to Roleplaying as Felan. He's actually based off a character in a book I was reading. Someone stole the book so I'm rather upset that both that and this roleplay are gone. ;~;

Graveyardfox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Thanks for the support Graveyard. A new Board games will be opened as soon as I can. Now that I have a more solid character for chess, the roleplay can only improve. Unless it dies again. It will start up far more quickly now though. Keep your eyes open for Board games!

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:52 pm

sorry i didnt post, I was swamped with finals and regeants are next week. NYC education system you know >.<

Architect
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!