Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon »

Players Wanted: Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] »

Lucy

:l u c y:

a part of “Lucy”, a fictional universe by MagicalNeko.

A young and unruly neko demon, Luceryn, is sent away for reforming to a sickly boy with a wish to live.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lucy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] :l u c y:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:30 pm

@Mecha: I hardly ever reject people, don't worry. The only thing you have to worry about is if you're illiterate, talk in chat speak all the time, or post constant one-liners. That's all really. OH! And I hate it when you specify a form, and people don't use it. That pisses me off.

That's right, feel loved. Neko loves everyone. But Honey and Anah are my closest lovers. And Juicey! But she's not here.... I wonder if we can sucker her into taking the role of the neighbour, because that's pretty important.... Hmm....

Which lead me to Luceryn. Or Lucy. Haha, he was angry about that. Yeah, I read over the post when I finished it (because I don't pay attention to myself when I write and shit just comes out :S) and realized he sounds like some stuck-up little snot. xD
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:34 pm

@Magiko: I can imagine you forcing people to do many many thing that are on your mind. You forceful son of a bitch with a hemorrhoid in your right leg. (When we're old together of course) I love you though. I really do. Except for right now. Oh it passed. I love you again. *Glomp*

@YoniBoni: It does doesn't it! See, I have an eye for adorable things. Which would explain why I flip out at every adorable little thing I see and want to drag it into my basement and keep it there so I can adore it's cuteness. Hmm. I have problems. I really, really do. Ah well. *Snuggle*

@Both: Lawn sprinklers and yelling at kids? No no no. What you do is throw old food at them and tell them that they should get the fuck out before they get ass raped with a sandpaper covered stick. NOW THAT, is how you deal with kids. But teen kids; not adorable little kids. Unless their bratty; than beat the shit out of them.

*JoinsMecharmHuggle*

P.S. I need someone to wake me up because my next post requires it. If not.... I'll find a way.
I always do. *EpicExpressionInsertedHere*
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:34 am

@Anah: Aww, love you, too. You know how often I actually hear that? Well, who cares.

I try not to be forceful? Am I that bad? Nuuu..... >.< -shrivels- Which reminds me....

In all its randomness, yeah, apparently I'm actually capable of rape, given a few certain aspects of my personality and my past.... I figured that out watching crime shows, accidentally. Because I only like Criminal Minds. -drools on Spencer- I think I'm probably also capable of murder, some days... but then I realized that I'd die of guilt if I ever raped/murdered anyone, so I don't feel bad anymore. xD

But I wouldn't die of guilt from keeping fourteen-year-old shoutas in my basement. And it doesn't really make me a pedo yet, because I'm still sixteen. Come May, it'll be pushing it... a little bit. Maybe not enough. Does that sound weird? I don't like younger guys normally, so it struck me as quite a bit different for me to have any sort of attraction to Alois and Ciel, because they're like fourteen and thirteen. That's why they're seventeen and sixteen in the fic I'm writing. And the other one I'm writing with that's ClaudexAlois. I dunno; it feels gross. But I like younger girls.... Yup. That's right. Bisexual. Eat that; and I'm not embarrassed about it, either. Is that too weeiiirrrddd...? D:

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:43 pm

@MechaArm: I'm in love with your fatherly character, jus' saying. He kind of reminds me of my dad except less burly, without the beard, and smoke. My dad looks like a brute. -tackles-

@Everyone: Huzzah for virtual lovers, you definitely have to sucker Juicey into joining this RP. Do it. Do it. Do it. I need someone to crush on, I just realized that I don't really have most of my characters “liking” people. It kind of makes me sad.

Dude. YOU ARE SO RIGHT. Why didn't I think of that before? That'd be the most terrifying thing to hear as a kid loitering on someones lawn, I'd definitely run away like a giggling little girl if I heard some old, wrinkly person yelling about sand-papery ass rape. Because that's terrifying. I hate bratty little cute kids, I feel so torn.

@Lozer: You do, you do! I'm a sucker for adorable things, but I have extremely weird tastes to, so what others see as just... weird, I see as adorable. I bet your basement is overflowing with adorable things like bunnies, kittens, shouta-boys and people with notably adorable nicknames. You'll have to hold some tours of your basement, because I'm definitely coming to visit. -bearhug-

I SHALL WAKE YOU. As soon as I shower. Like in real life.

@MagiNekun: Well, being previously in the military, I'd probably be very capable of murder. Not that I ever would, seeing as I'm not there anymore and I've moved on to better things. -innocent whistle- I see it as, if I was ever in a situation where it called for it defensively, then I'd be forced to, neh? Criminal Minds and NCSIS -drools on Gibs and Abby, because she's brilliant- My guilty conscious weighs heavy on me for everything I do. XD

Neither would I, really. I'd probably dress them up and just keep them around so they could walk with me in public, or something. Or befriend them, because it'd just be easier than way. You're sixteen?! I feel so old, blegh. I just turned twenty this year, but I look like a fifteen-year-old boy. Unfortunately, I took after my mum when it came to her height (only being 5'3”-5'4”) and took after my dad when it came to everything else. If I make an effort, I can actually look like a girl but I've been mistaken for a boy so much its' kind of retarded. JUST because I was never gifted with big hoo-haa's, doesn't mean I'm not a girl! -shakes fist- So, technically, I'm really pushing it. I'm almost like Claude and Sebastian. Hoh hoh hoh! When it comes to sexuality, I don't even know what I am. Probably an asexual plant.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 11 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:34 pm

@Magiko: I'm capable of murder and if I really wanted to do it I doubt I'd feel guilty at all. Does that make me a horrible person? I am sadistic in a way so I guess it does but whatever because I could really care less about anything and everything. *SpencerDream* < I love him.

Actually in Canada sixteen is the legal age of consent so for me if I were to do that I'd be arrested. But only for kidnapping and holding hostages not for anything else. >.> Maybe also for exploitation and such as and so forth because I'm just a creepy bastard like that and I love it. Oh god there definitely is something wrong with me. WHAT HAVE I COME TO! *BreaksDownCrying* All better.

YOU WERE BORN IN MAY!!! No shit I was too. May 9th. Mother's Day. Wow I'm a gift ain't I? Hehehehe.
And naw, being bisexual ain't weird. I am too. GO US! *HighFiveHuggleGlomp*

@YoniBoni: Holy shit I will totally have a tour of basement and you get in free as long as I can stalkerfy you while you look around my house of goodies. And don't touch any of my cute things because they're mine and I'll bite you if you do. Hard. On your boob. Ya. I'm not joking. Or I'll just squeeze them really hard and laugh and then give you teddy bear to go home with so you never forget me.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:44 pm

@Honey: Heeeyyy~! I think you're adorable! I would totally date you; and yeah that's a compliment, cuz I has very high standards. I mean, cereally? I know its not all about looks and all that junk; but they totally help. I am so shallow. It makes me sound like a bitch! :D

And don't worry.We can be short together! Serenity get off the keyboard while I'm typing! Rawr! I'm only 5'1", sooo.... You're taller than me.

Can I join you in the shower...? o///o xD

@Rezol: Don't feel bad.... I'm weird too.... I just yelled at my kitty and typed it out as I did. Anyway, I don't really have a basement, I have a crawlspace. But if I had a basement, I'd live in it. We have a loft, though. But its full of stuff. Anyway, that just about means that I have to keep my shoutas in my bedroom.... But there's only room for two people in my bed, so I get to pick another one every night! :D Having said that, I must admit my virginity and hang my head with shame. I say this because I'm drinking wine and that's what happens when I drink anything. Oi. My hands are shaking.

Haha, yay! Taureans unite! Woot! I'm so close to the end of Taurus that I have a lot of Gemini influence and some people think my birthday's in early June. But it ain't. :D

LET'S BE BI TOGETHERRRR~!! <3 Haha, and we can try to sucker Honey to join us. Threesome, anyone?

@Both: Wow, I don't feel so creepy anymore. I read that over and I was like, "Oh. Shit." But I didn't delete it, or edit it.... Cuz I'm lazy. But nope. Guess I'm not the only one. Oh well.

I think we should have a shrine in our basement dedicated to adorable things. Like bunnies and kittens and shoutas and ponies and (what the Hell) ourselves! Which reminds me. Rezol, do you want a picture of me to drool on? Honey has a few already.

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:27 pm

@Lozer: Sixteen is the legal age of consent now? I swear they've changed it like ten times. Someone must've been complaining or something. Now that you've mentioned that, I may have to kidnap you and exploit you... TO THE WORLD. On the internet, anyway. You'll be viral famous, I promise you that.

Lozereeney's beautiful basement tours, featuring delectably adorable cute things (which I cannot name, 'cause their way too damn cute) which are also surprisingly edible. However, you can't eat any because they all belong to Lozer, and you can't touch, or even look at it for longer than 10 seconds. Or it's business time~! Biting on the boob sounds exciting. WHAT IF I LIKE IT? HUH? WHAT THEN? That teddy bear better be adorable, just... like... you! -snuffles-

@MagiNekun: Yaaaaaay~! We can be adorable together, and we'll virtually date. No worries, I'm completely shallow too, I can't help it—it's not our faults. I mean, if someone's a delicious douche bag, their just douche bags. Who happen to be attractive. And then it's just a waste.

You are shorter than me! Yeeeee~! I'm used to everyone towering over me. As in, being taller than me. Not on me.

P.S. I wish I had a cat. My mum used to be a terrible person when I was just a little tyke, and she divorced my loverly dad and started dating some really stranger guys, so I had these two adorable looking cats: one shy black kitty with a white star on her stomach, affectionately dubbed Misty (Yes, yes, Misty from Pokemon) and another incredibly friendly calico kitty named Blaze. Both of these cats, I probably liked more than anyone as a kid. You could kick them down the stairs (not that I ever would have or did) and they'd still come purring up to you, they loved us kids. My little brother was a little twerp and used to torture them. Anyhow, my mum starts dating this large, carpenter-looking guy who had a son who was... allergic to cats. I'm telling you right now that Brandon isn't allergic to cats and I don't think he ever was, which really pisses me off. My mum decidedly tells me that she needs to get rid of my cats because Brandon, who doesn't even visit, is allergic to them. I bawl my eyes out because I love the cats more than her. Exaggeration, but y'know what I mean. Determined to find them a good home, I scrawled some awesome-looking posters and pinned them everywhere: in school, on boards, on trees, everywhere I walked. What does my mum do? She brings them to the SPCA without telling me, I asked her where they were, she said she didn't know. I had a weird feeling and went to the SPCA by myself, found them, bawled some more. End story: they found some good homes, and I lost my cats for no friggin' reason. I want some kitties.

Wine wine wine wine. Also, I'm a Libra. Mm, scales.

:] Why not? Hoh hoh hoh!

XD Those pictures have already added to my ADORABLE COLLECTION. Hurr hurr. Under my pillow.

Yonbibuns
Member for 11 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:46 pm

@Honey: Haha, don't tempt me. If you're gonna say stuff like that, you'd better be serious. xD

I'm used to everyone being taller, sooo I figured you probably were. Yeah, it doesn't bother me that much. I've only ever had one friend who was shorter than me.... D:

Ohh... I've got four cats. George, who is seven, is an anti-social brat, and we call him Princess Bitch. By far he's the prettiest, anyway. He's white with tabby patches, and big green eyes. Then there's Yuuki (named after Kurosu Yuuki from VK, even though I hate her) who is... uhm... nine months old now; a calico. She's annoying. -dies- And then the twins, Angel and Serenity, who were both named after Criss Angel. Okay, Serenity's named after his house, but still. They're both black and white with these stripes up they're noses, but they curve off opposite sides of their faces. Kawai! They're only seven months. I love kitties!

Haha, my astrology book says that Taureans are good matches for Libras, but not the other way around for some reason. I think it might be a misprint, because there's a few in the book already. :S

Yay for threesomes~! No, wait. You ruined it. I suddenly had an image of Tanaka and it turned me off. x.x

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:13 pm

@Magiko: Fuck yea I want pictures of you to drool over. As soon as I find some good pics of myself I'll send them to you guys and I'll take pics with my cute stuff so you can see how awesome they are! I don't have a cat, I have a puppy named Corduroy who likes to nibble on things because he's teething. He can't come bother me and make me yell at him because I'm in tha basement and he's upstairs with my baby sister. ^.^

We shall be bi together and we shall drag YoniBoni in even if she doesn't want.

And I shall follow you both into the shower.

@YoniBoni: IT IS! I know that shit suck yea? You can exploit me all you want as long as I get to bring my cute things. Famous is famous hun and I don't care what kind as long as I get it. With you. Get it with you.

*AgreesWithAllYourRules*

My teddies are always cute. I'm cute?! ^//^ Why thanks you adorable YoniBoni. I send you <3's and love and kisses and all things nice and lovey dovey. (You too Magico)

@Both: You guys make me feel fucking tall! I'm like 5'6" to 5'8". Fuck me. I hate being taller than everyone I know. But since you guys are short and cute it'll make me love you guys all the more and stuff you in my basement and see you everyday like the professional creeper I am. ^.^ And we're all compatible for each other! YAY US!

*DancePartyInMahPants*

LozerFanAnah
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:39 pm

@Rezol: Yay! Well, I'm gonna send them soon. I have to find one that I like.... Of course, I pretty much gave Honey my random cosplay pics from two years ago. Uhmmm.... Here's one.... I'm so fluffily adorable, especially when I'm a neko. xD Wait, am I wearing the nekomimi in those pics? I'm not. Well... I kinda have limited time tonight until I get to my friend's place, and then I'll be back for awhile. So I'll let you see me as a neko then.

Aww! How old's your baby sister? Mine's three, and she's soooo cuutteee~! She's a ginger! And I freakin' love red hair. Almost as much as I love fourteen-year-old boys crossdressing (as long as they're Alois).

Mmm.... Shower threesome. My shower's only big enough for two, though.... D: But I've got alot of floor space in my room now that it's clean!

Well I send you a snugglemuffin, and even a cookie just for being my lover. And... Honey can have one too. But only the cookie. Well... maybe. No no, I'm just kidding. Snugglemuffins and cookies all around!

Woot! Tall people. I can jump on you without warning and wrap my arms and legs around you without fear of knocking you over! -dances- ...Hmm....Lets test that one. -tackleglomp/rapes-

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:19 pm

DARRRLINNNGGG! *tackles*

I would totally play the neighbor! I'm not stalking, by the way. I SKIMMED OVER, D: and saw Juicey, and I was just so flattered that you included me that I'm going to play the neighbor for you. No need for bribary\sexual harrassment\potential injury.

I will volunteer, because I'm feeling oh so creative lately. But, is the neighbor a boy or girl? ( I bet you included it in the intro, im just a buttwipe who needs glasses that can't read. -_-' ) Or im just too lazy to go back and check. Either or, my brothah'.

*Did not edit because im too cool for editing.*

It's a girl. got it. Wish it was a boy though. I got this gorgous pictu-You know what? I'll show it to ya'll, because I love it.

I'm spreading the love.

It's so..weird, that I couldn't help myself. But im not using him. (Obviously, since the roles a girl.) I already got a picture for the girl though. *taps head* Al-ways ahead of the game...
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:24 pm

@MagiNekun: -tempts in a very serious business way- Yes ma'am! Also, I'm stealing your kitties, jus' saying, or snapping quick pictures of them so I can just pretend I have some kitties. Aw, twin kitties!

That book much be backwards or something, but I've read stuff like that before, too. Strange. YAY FOR COMPATABLE THREESOMES. Tanaka. He can join too, but only if he supplies the tea. He can twirl, y'know. Argh, bad image.

Snugglemuffins and cookies and hugs and rapefest. I mean. Yeah, that's what I meant.

Unfortunately, I don't have anymore baby siblings but I have three retarded brothers. And I sometimes force my youngest brother into wearing really adorable clothes that I think guys' should wear, because he's my living not-Ken doll. And he doesn't even care, which is weird.

-shower stalking, commence-

@Lozer: I don't know why, but I laughed really hard at that get with you comment. Ah, I'm tired. I haven't slept in like two or three days and my eyes are burning, and my inspiration died out in the snow or something. It's real cold in the house, and I'm currently outside your window breathing against it so I can draw hearts, with our names in it. Yes.

-kiss-slobbers-

@SuckOnMyDingDong: YOU better play the neighbour, right now, and I'm glad you swaggered your way over here to take a peek because we wanted to you here in the first place. Well, now that we have the neighbour we can continue on, and I'm going to have my dude crush on you. That's right.

ROXAS IS ADORABLE. Wow, I love him. That's a fab picture of him, too.

Yonbibuns
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:02 pm

@Honey: Seriously serious? Cuz I was.... And that would just be weird if I were seriously serious about that... that and you weren't, but I'd probably just sit somewhere and pretend it never happened or that the thought ever crossed my mind in the least.... I'm rambling. Then again, I just spent the last few hours watching Ouran High School Host Club and singing the Namihage song. Yay for Vic! He's just so random! -sings- Namahage! Namahage! (That's a Shishou....)

Oooo.... When I'm back at home I'll ask my Mom if she can take pics on her phone of me and the twins! Together! Because we're cute. :D And then you can drown in drool over it. DEATH BY MOE!!! Or kawaii. Either way.

Yay! And it's strange because I usually don't like older women.... Or younger boys. But you're an older woman who looks like a younger boy.... -confusion- And Rezol is sooo cuuutteeee~! -fangirl squeel- It's the yummiest threesome EVER! Though, honestly, I'd like to see Thompson, Timber, and Cantebury in their alone time. Yeah, I finally remembered their names. xD

That sounds like a wonderful party. I'm gonna go bake some snugglemuffins in preparations while I bake my Yaoilemon pies. Which reminds me, you should see how the AloisxCiel fic is coming along. Mmmm.... Yaoi lemon. Shouta yaoi lemon. Awww.... Poor Ciel didn't want to go that far... but he will. When I get to that part. And I've started my non-existant-plot lemon of Claude and Alois, but I don't know what to call it. So far, I've gotten Claude half-naked and I'm excited. xD

O.O What... you mean a cross-dressing shouta brother? Is he cute? Can I eat him? He's not actually a cross-dressing shouta, is he? Boo. Well, that was anti-climatic.... :P

Mmmmm.... Shower sex. With Honey and Rezol. Mmmmm....

@Juicey: Yeah... I was going to go find you eventually and rape you into submission, but I guess I don't have to anymore. -kicks rocks, bored-

You know, I was gonna say.... You could play the neighbour as a boy if you wanted (especially if he looks like Roxas, though I'm personally a Marluxia fangirl.... Long story) because then this'd just basically be yaoi all around. And that makes me drool. But that's only because you're special and I'd make exceptions for you. :D

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:26 pm

@Magiko: You're an adorable person who wouldn't be able to live near me because I'd stalk you every five minutes of my life with a high zoom camera and a pair of binoculars. ^ ^ Because I love you of course I'd bring cookies and a cute little teddy for you to hug on at night so you feel like I'm there with you. (I want to be there with you) Your pictures will suit me just fine until I find you and kidnap you and keep you locked up in my closet with YoniBoni when I get her.

My sister's eight and super annoying but ya know how they are when they get older. Eug.

@YoniBoni: "I Wanna Rock With You. All Night." ~.^ Hell ya I wanna get with you so I can rock with you. It's cold in my house too and I can see your love hearts and they make me super happy so I'm writing love letters to send your way so you know that I care. (I care a lot.) You can come live in my closet with Magiko and I'll join you and then we can all snuggle on my double bed together to keep warm during cold winter nights.

Because I completely won't take advantage of any of that at all. No rape her. *InnocentWhistle*

@JuiceyBox: MY GIRL! You join us yea? And be a guy. It'd totally make this whole thing sooo much better. Gah, I feel like no one is posting but I can't unless someone wakes me up or else my whole post will be like; one paragraph long. (Talk about noob post.) If you want you can join YoniBoni, Magiko and me in my home. I have cute things in my basement if you would like. I'll send you a teddy so you have something to snuggle at night and remind you of me.

@ALL: Sexy Partay at my house. Bring yourselves because that's all that is needed to make it sexy. ~.^

LozerFanAnah
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:21 pm

@Rezol: Hmm.... I don't mind. But can you stalk me up close... like in my bed? I recently discovered that a single CAN fit three people, as long as they all lay on their sides. xD Don't ask, don't tell. I don't think I'd have room for your teddy bear, babe. My bunny, Usa-chan would get jealous. Yeah, get that, eh? My grandma gave me this Floppity TY bunny when I was four and I've had it ever since. I still sleep with it. I renamed him Usa-chan because I realized he looks like the Usa-chan from Ouran High School Host Club, and I love Hunny-senpai. :D I would cuddle the teddy anyway, and think of you in the night when I don't sleep. Because I'm a night owl. Or something. Wait... aren't all owls night owls...? Okay, I'm a night hawk then. Cuz it sounds cool. :D

Ugh. Eight. It's an alright age if the kid's well-behaved. I baby-sit a nine-year-old and a four-year-old, sooo.... I hate kids. I really do. But probably not as much as I claim. Cuz I'm like that, yeah.

Of course there's no rape. We're both willing. I love you both! <3 Love love! -happy dance- Wait.... how come I have to live in the closet? OH!! Wouldn't it be great if Vivianne made a bed for Luceryn in the closet? Then he'd be like Rukia, in Bleach, but with permission and stuff.

Okay, so it's a foursome now? Is that a thing? Can it be managed between four chicks? Gah! I'm still pure and innocent, but I've been mindraped so many times! And I still can't manage to wrap my head around this. The images aren't bad, but its still totally mindbreaking me. x///x

Meh, I'm constantly forcing myself to type long posts. It's hard for me sometimes, but I always tell myself that I'm not allowed to submit until I have four paragraphs or two decently-sized ones. Alot of the time I go overboard, though... I think. My last post for Black Butler was... five paragraphs, but they were huge. I was in shock. I read it afterward and I was like, "I'm crazy. Where did that come from?" It was actually pretty creepy. I killed an unhatched swan.... Which reminds me, Honey's post for Claude scared me a little.... He's so nonchalant about killing things. Like when he killed that wolf in episode eight.... Creepy.

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Ah! Darling, don't accept that character yet. I'm not done, but I can't finish it right now because I'm on my brothers itouch, and I have a shit load of homework. Don't reject her either though, xD I pinky promiseee I'll finish, but I can't reply back to y'all right now. My brother is demanding pancakes, and it took me well around five minutes to write this. Five minutes I will never get back. Evah.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:02 pm

@Juicy: Ahh. Alright. I'll go creep it, though. Muwahahahahahahaaa!

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:51 am

Snubibinoy: Haha. Swaggered. Anyway, thats cool. We'll have a little love triangle going on; adds to the plot. :D andddd..Usually I'll have something else utterly pointless to say, but today im out of wack. (Or it could be because I just woke up from a nap, and its 11:30.) Y'know. Eh? But.. I like Vivianne. He's chill. Awesome. Marvelous. Awesome, again. And any other positive adjetives I can think of. (Can you hear the excitement in my typing?!) I can. It's like, TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP!

TAP.

Darling: Aren't I glad I SWAGGERED ( Yoni. Ahahah) on over here. :D and I had no idea that was Roxas! I thought it was just some random picture. Huh. Isn't Roxas from like, Final fantasy. Or something like that. I know the movie, I just can't think of the darn name. Ergh. Frustration?!

Literally, right when I finished half my character, I look on the OOC tab, and YOU SAY I CAN BE A GUY. (My character, that is.) And shlsidhfdjghjsdg. It's too late now, because I do things in the weirdest order. Don't you click the OOC, before, posting or doing anything just in case something important comes up? That'd be smart. I'm a foolish little truffle.

Anah: Awwww. I wanted to be a guy, but I respect(Love) Darling and I didn't want to be a controlling-pants and defy the almighty Darling's rules. But YEAH! I totally want to. I'll whiten my dentures and dye the greys in my hair before I come too! (I'm joking. Im not even close to the age of grey hair and wrinkley butts.)

Darling: Go on and accept my character because I feel like im holding up the entire roleplay.. It's only a little chunk im not done with anyway. It's all good. :D I'll get it done tomorrow because my vision is blurring. (I think I need glasses?!) But yeah, you can accept the brilliant Jaclynn. (I wish that was my name. ) >.>

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Maginekun: I can stalk you at your bedside just like Claude does to Alois—except with expressions on my face. Or in it, y'know. I kind of wish my bed was more comfortable. I think beds can fit a lot more people than what they describe. Singles can definitely fit three people if you're all sideways, or y'know... USA-CHAN. Honey-sempai's the most adorable character in Ouran, I love that show. I think it was the first anime I watched from start to finish (besides DBZ and Digimon, but they don't count). Speaking of which, I'm probably gonna go finish up Soul Eater because I'm on the last episode. Any animes' you guys recommend after that? I'm also a night owl. I have to take sleeping pills 'cause I can't sleep... I'll just lay there until 5:00 and wake up feeling like a ton of bricks hit me. All owls are night owls, I wonder where they got that term. Lawl. Night Crawler. Oou la la, X-Men.

Honestly, I tried babysitting kids that were younger than that, five and nine, and that little five year old turned into Tarzan whenever I came over. He'd climb the sides of the stairs or the bookshelf or whatever he could get his monkey hands on and I'd be like... wadjahdendalkd STOP!

<3 I love you guys. -love dance-

Viv should definitely make Lucy's bed in the closet, he'd hate that.

-pleasant mind breaking- Kufufufufu.

I always feel like I have to answer every little thing in the OOC so I end up typing more than I usually do in the actual RP—well, actually not really, but I find it easier to type here than thinking up a post. And my back is crying. Claude is definitely a creep who doesn't care about nature enough not to just kill them, besides he can always serve up whatever he decides to kill so it makes his butler duties easier. I figured if he was watching from the window, he'd probably do that. And Alois would totally go break some eggs like a little fiend.

SuckOnMyWhatWhatYes: Swaggers my favourite word. Lawl. I'm liking all the characters so far, so I'm pumped to start it. Me wants me some Roxas, I mean... next door neighbour person whose name isn't revealed yet. Also, Roxas is from Kingdom Hearts—an extremely smexy video game you should pick up RIGHT now. He's Sora's nobody, and he was in Organization 13. Go play nowww~!

Let's get this thang started, folks. <3

@Lozereeney: Dear Lozer, you are FRIGGIN' ADORABLE. Seriously. I'd definitely walk up to you to say hey on the streets if I didn't know you. Let's play some love games. I'm packing my bags now to move into yer' closet with MagiNekun—it'll be a party everyday. In my pants. Or just in the closet. Everywhere.

Ahhh, I love you guys.

Yonbibuns
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:12 pm

@Magiko: I'm too lazy to respond to everything you just said so instead I'm going to nonchalantly touch you inappropriately and walk away like I've done nothing because that is always the answer to everything that ever happens anywhere.

Still I will respond to the whole age thing. Yea. Eight years old sucks because she can speak and ask for things and she's developing this attitude that makes me want to punch her in the mouth. Horrible I know but she's an annoying little girl.

Holy shit I'm going to do that. Vivianne now keeps Lucy in a closet. A closet FULL OF LOVE! *NodNod* And in that closet there will be plenty of fun things to play with.

I'm pretty sure anything is possible with four people. We can totally make this work. I CAN make this work. I will. It will be on my double bed in my basement with all my cute things and it'll be fucking sexy as shit. Like lesbian cookies; those are really good. Especially with chocolate in'em. Mmmmm. Chocolate.

Hey, your posts are pretty long and they make me jealous because I have to force myself ot think of things to type out in my posts so that they are as long as everyone Else's posts. *SadFace* You guys make me feel weak and insignificant.

@JuiceyBox: Doesn't every girl at least once in their life want to be a guy? There's so much less drama and shit to deal with. If I was a guy; I'd be a gay guy because I don't want no hormonal bitch clinging on my like some bear trap or something. Men are just so chill; biggest drama is when they insult each other and it's over in like five minutes. God I love hanging out with men.

Isn't Vivianne awesome! I love him. I just wanna make him come to life and snuggle with him in my basement with all my cute things around us. Ahhh snuggles. *Snuggles* I like snuggling.

@YoniBoni: I am? You would! YOU WANT TO?! Yea, lets do it. Love games all around. *Plays'LoveGame'ByLadyGaga* That song is catchy but extremely annoying. I want one of her outfits to great you in. One of the skimpiest ones I can find. And then I'll hug you in it but not give you anything else because I'm a bitchy tease and I like being that way.

Oh shit! I've gotta get ready then. Damn. *RunsToSetUp* You aren't giving me much time! WHHHHYYY?! *Snuggle* Just kidding. You can sleep on my bed until I get the closet ready. It'll be a party all over. All over.

@All: You're all my snuggle muffin lovers. <33333333333

LozerFanAnah
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!