Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

Lucy

:l u c y:

a part of “Lucy”, a fictional universe by MagicalNeko.

A young and unruly neko demon, Luceryn, is sent away for reforming to a sickly boy with a wish to live.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lucy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] :l u c y:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:55 am

So, basically, I'm going to explain the way the world works in this RPG. If you read the Introduction, and that lead you here, then good for you! Have a cookie! If you found this accidentally and are reading it anyway, you've done well; but you only get a muffin. :3

The Otherworld

In the unnamed world of Lucy, there are two worlds: one for the humans, and one for the sentient beings. The Otherworld is run by the Gods and Goddesses, who each rule a seperate race, and are known of by all humans. These will be updated as we go, and if you've got any ideas to add, just tell me and I'll put it right in! The Otherworld is an always-evolving world that I made up when I was bored, so I enjoy expanding it.

Lorelaei: The Goddess who rules Demons.
Lucrecia The Goddess who rules Vampires.
Remiel: The God who rules Angels.
Viktor The God who rules Werewolves.

All the races of Sentients live together and co-exist, just like different races of humans do in the Human World, but each are ruled seperately based on their types. The laws of the Otherworld are strict on interbreeding with other types, though class, powers, and status matter not. This is to make sure that Demons stay demons, Vampires stay Vampires, et cetera. There was an incident hundreds of years ago with a half-Angel-half-Werewolf that was wrongly accused of murdering three families, and ended up executed because Remiel and Viktor's ideals on how he should be treated clashed.

Demons

Demons are one of the widest spread races in the Otherworld, with over fifty known types. The most prominent of these are the Dog and Cat demons. Every demon has a unique set of abilities, and a unique aura, or Signature which lets others know when they're around. They cannot turn this on and off, and humans cannot sense it unless they are a Psychic (a race that will not be appearing in this RPG), and are therefore in tune with the Otherworld.

Banishment

Every once in a blue moon, a Senient angers their respective God or Goddess, in a situation where a normal punishment is not considered worthy of the case. For instance, simply locking Luceryn up away from everything may have made his attitude problem much worse. Therefore, a Banishment was in order. In a Banishment, a Senient is sent into the Human World and forced to make themselves a life until the God or Goddess in charge decides to bring them back. Depending on the Divine One, there are different goals that must be met for each individual. For Luceryn to return home, he simply has to fall in love.
Last edited by MagicalNeko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] :l u c y:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:47 am

I am SOOOOO straight-up joining thiiiissss...
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:15 am

Yay! Vio! -huggles- Yeah, I'm still awake. Imagine. xD

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:58 am

GIT OVAH HEER! *Tackles.*

Vio-Lance
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Wah! Vio-love! I has been TACKLED! x.x Well then, I tackle you back. -tackleglomps-

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:51 pm

-slobbers on both of them-

Aw, I thought Viktor would be up for grabs. What about said boys' brother or sister?
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 11 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Of course, Honey, if you want. But must you drool? You must not just stand there and do nothing. You must join usss!! Anyway, the sister's taken; but the older brother's free.

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:12 pm

Crap. I was gonna join this long ago but completely forgot.

What good roles are open that don't require me being old?

I'd hate that.

YONIBONI! I follow you again.
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 am

Hi Banana! Well, the role of the neighbour's daughter is open, as well as the sick boy and his older brother.

Haha, stalking HoneyBuns. Again. xD

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:29 am

I claim sick boy. Hehehe. I love playing sick people mostly because I'm a sickly person.
I'll get it up tomorrow at the latest because I still need to shower. (Ew)

Yes stalking YoniBoni again. It's my past time.

Don't call me Banana. Brings up bad memories from when I was a child and everyone would call me Anah Banana just because I liked them. (I'm allergic now so Irony for the win.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:35 am

Older brother is now DONE. I was having a hard time picking a picture for him and then I was like: "Hot damn! That guy in The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" YES, that guy." That movie was ridiculously good, I sort've cried at the end.

-tackles Lozer- Yeeeeeees, and I'm stalking you back. We should start a club.

I had the most retarded nickname growing up, because of my older brother, and I still don't understand where it came from. Since my names Melyssa, he coined me "Ma-Pissa." And I called him, "Ma-chew." (Matthew).

Yonbibuns
Member for 11 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:41 am

Awww. That's the reason why I don't like Pandas.... Because my name's Amanda, and I used to be called Panda Bear Daycare. x.x Soo.... No more bananas. My cousin's allergic to bananas too.

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MechanicArm on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:46 am

Ah, I really want to join this! Sounds amazing, love the idea, just hope I can pick a character that hasn't already been applied for!

MechanicArm
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:25 am

@Mecha: There are spots left for the mother, father, and the neighbour's daughter. If the neighbour's daughter can be filled, we can just use the mother and father as NPCs and decide their names here through whatever suggestions we all like. I might do that, unless you wanted on of those roles....

EDIT: We should just fuck waiting and start. Seriously, anyone else feel this way?

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MechanicArm on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:27 am

Ah, I've submitted my application for father if you've received it. But if you'd rather use them as an NPC that's cool. Although if any other roles open up let me know because I'd appreciate it!

MechanicArm
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 pm

@Magiko: YA SON! We should get this shit started. I was gonna post but I dunno what style we're doing or what tense so.... I usually wait for the owner of the RP to post first so I know what length and tense and person I should be writing in. *HatesBeingOddManOut*

@YoniBoni: Awww. Ma-Pissa. That sounds adorably awesome. I should start calling you that just for the sake of it because it's so cute. Ma-Pissa, Ma-Pisaa, Ma-Pissa. *SqueelsWithCuteness* I'm going to huggle your cute nicknameness and never let you go. Except for when it's time for stalking. THEN LET IT BEGIN! -Huggle-

@Both: I Love You. Let's Grow Old Together In Every way. EVERY WAY! (Dick Figures: Panda Hat. Funniest shit ever.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:12 pm

@Mecha: :) Woo, you're my pops now. Also, hey there!

@MagiNekun: I agree, I wanna get this thing started because I'm excited. And all the characters are amazingly... delicious. I mean, well, y'know. Awesome. I think I'm going to make Finnian have a crush on the neighbour so there can be some drama between cat-boy and bicycle boy. I'm alright with any tense, seriously. I don't think I ever use first tense (I'm not sure why) but it'd be a million times easier to convey thoughts and emotions, as I've realized by reading your Alois posts. I'm game with anything.

@Lozereeny: Kufufufu, my brother told me he called me “Ma-Pissa” because it said “Piss” in it. So whenever he called me that, I'd always get upset. He'd do it in this really annoying sing-song voice until I hit him. But now that I say it, it does sound kind of adorable. XD -snuggles-

@Both: YES, AND THEN WE CAN KICK PEOPLE OFF OUR LAWNS.

Yonbibuns
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MechanicArm on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Thanks Yon! although I've not been accepted yet. =]

But also, I thought it would be cool if there was no mother, a single parent family might add a dimension to the drama. What do you think? I'd love to start asap also. Excited!

MechanicArm
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:23 pm

@Mecha: Sorry, your application has been REJECTED!! :D I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I was about to accept it when I noticed that there were responses, and... well, you know. I like to talk. So I'll get on that. xD

@Anah: I don't really mind what style's used. I mean, everyone's got their own, right? I hate forcing people to do things.... But you wouldn't know it by the way I play Alois.... Heh heh heh.

@Honey: Which reminds me, I has plllaaannnnsss for you. :D In Black Butler, that is.

Hahaha, my sister used to called me A-Diarhea (or however you spell it. It's still one of the only words that eludes me....). Actually, she still does from time to time.....>.<

@Both: I want one of those high-powered sprinklers for our lawn with the knobby thinger right next to my chair on the deck. I shall point it at the sidewalk, and when people walk by, I'll spray them with it! Muwahahahahaha! Well, anywho, we all are living together, if the RPG counts. And we have a kick-ass house! Yeah!

Oooohh.... We should include Mecha, too. Right, Mecha? -huggles- Come huggle with us. I feel bad for leaving you out. D:

MagicalNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MechanicArm on Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Don't scare me like that! D= haha. Although thanks. =]

And yeah hugs! loved. =3

MechanicArm
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!