Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To Wield One's Soul

To Wield One's Soul

a part of “To Wield One's Soul”, a fictional universe by DailycupofJoe.

A chosen group who can convert their own souls into weapons, must fight in a tournament for the title of God. One year. One chance. (No longer taking Characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To Wield One's Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] To Wield One's Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindOfaChild on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Im waitin on the ShadowMan personally, I dont know what else I could do other then a generic "Tom wanders around finds a room and takes a nap."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheMindOfaChild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Same here, I don't really know what to do until that God dude comes back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindOfaChild on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Well, think this is a classic case of gm split, sorry folks it was a good idea, I vote we give it till monday, after that I'm personally writing this off as another good idea that fell off the track.

TheMindOfaChild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Alright...

And I had a good idea for Kain Abel too.

Not ever day I can make a name that biblical, nor a character that deep and dejected...

Alas, perhaps I will find another home for him.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:57 pm

hate it when this happens, well if someone starts this up again please let me know via pm or a post on here

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindOfaChild on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:04 pm

If I can get at least 4 of you guys willing to restart, Ill take this over, but I think It'd be best to give the guy a few days to show up.

TheMindOfaChild
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!