Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crash

Powers

a part of “Crash”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Students of a US public high school find themselves stranded on a deserted island after a plane crash. (Accepting New ACTIVE Characters! We have a summary.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crash”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Powers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:59 pm

I suggest the teleportation. Don't forget, unlike X-men the chances of you getting stuck inside a tree or any other object are slim. Not to mention, the vision thing is a fair point, but also rather sketchy. My only problem with that is that if he see's into the future, that would be slightly setting out a path that we'd have to follow, and the only real use would be seeing what we've been up to in the past. However, I think that the past thing would be useful for touching -people-. He could touch anyone, and see into their past. For example, he could touch Kuroi on the arm, and end up seeing what he saw moments before the crash, or further into his past, giving Koji the choice, as he'd have to write up what part of his past you see on his next post. I like that idea :3 You could use that to find out about one of the things that has us, touch him and see that he was a survivor. Creepy :D
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:24 pm

I was thinking more that the past seeing could allow him to see the history of the island and the people and by future I mean like small signs of what's going to happen like he sees flames leading to something catching on fire later. O_o
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:38 pm

alright, i know this is random, but someone should have like a drawing power. Like they can draw a dog and it comes to live, like spongebob. xD

but after a certain amount of time, it goes away, and it can't fly or touch water. that would be AWESOME! xDD
YOU SICK LITTLE MONKEY!

HouseBunny:3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 pm

can someone glow in the dark? funny!!

Koji
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 am

Power suggestions

Glow in the dark like a glow stick
Shrinking , from normal size to cookie size and back =D
Power of smelling like fruit :O

Lol all random powers i was thinking of keeping them inside rule regulations, maybe someone likes them or gets an idea from them XDDD

Koji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:01 am

OKAY. Teleportation it is, just because the seeing in the future and past thing could get complicated and would force me to always check with the GM's for details. ;)
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:15 am

The fun thing about that Yoni, is that Theo can help you train your power xD

"Ok Cammen, are you sure you can do it this time?"
"Yes.. I'm certain Theo"
Theo nodded and took a deep breath, before letting himself fall limply backwards.. Off the edge of a 100 ft drop. Cammen tried to teleport to him and teleport him back to safety, but unfortunatly couldn't figure out how to start. He looked over the edge of the cliff as Theo was falling down.
"CAMMEEEEEEEN!! YOU MOTHER FUC-"
Cammen turned his head away just before he heard the loud crack from the bottom of the cliff, before looking slowly over the edge.
"Damnit.."

xD That's the shit that happens in my mind while you guys aint here!

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:22 am

Bahahaha, love it Adi, you guys should do that.

HouseBunny, that power would be the best. Thats my favorite spongebob lol.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby one-wing on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:43 am

Jay, for Stephanie, it's spelt "telekinesis" =D
Why is it called a broken heart if every part of you is hurting?

one-wing
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 pm

I know right? xP sponge bob is freakinn awesome! xDD

lol.

HouseBunny:3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joe2618 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Good choice Yonibubs. I think that could help us alot, I do however have a concern on the power usage. I don't think it should be godly, for example we should only be able to use it slightly at first and slowly develop our powers. Fore example Violet could only see into a random persons eyes for a split second during the time she was sleeping, this might sound stupid but I don't want us being godly from the beggining if you know what I mean.

And yeah Yonibubs I tend to look over the profiles before role playing to see who could be interesting to rp with. -Hugs back-

Joe2618
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:04 pm

i guess joe is right, for me atleast, eather 1 of 2 things,

The more i develop it

1.the better cuality (it will break less when used)
2.The bigger amount of meterial i can use my power on ( first i can only use alchemy on small amounts of material for small items and as it progresses i can use it on bigger amounts)

Koji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:23 am

That Theo and Cammen part made me laugh really hard. Yes, that should happen at some point. Bahahha. I love you guys.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurmix on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:15 am

oh yeah,i forgot.Anyways,i was thinking i could shapeshift into things that i see (but they must be alive,or else he would be stuck inside that form forever).

Kurmix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:48 am

that'll work. k gotcha down.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:58 pm

I bet £20 (Which I shall actually mail to you xD) that shit no one would even see on a desert island show up now! Lost had a polar bear, fair enough, but everyone in Lost was-

(--------------EPIC SPOILER---------- Like if you read this the full story of Lost is ruined for you! xD)

Dead from the very begining!

(-------------SAFE ZONE BELOW!----------------)

Anyway.. anyone up for this bet? xD

Adig01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:33 am

Adig01 wrote: "Look Mom! I got an A+ in woodshop! I made you a coo coo clock and a stone dagger! :D"

Coo coo clocks? where dija get the idea of coo coo clocks from? oooh, dear. I seem to be sharing an island with some v odd ppl. *runs away, and hides under a coo coo clock*
A7X Deathbat Army!

Leaders : QueenJen and Angelika Petrova!!

It's Your F***king Nightmare!!!

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C3ll0 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Would having the power to read and control the emotions or feelings of others be too much?

C3ll0
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:55 pm

I think that'd be fine. I like it.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C3ll0 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Yay
:]

C3ll0
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!