Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Operation: Heartless Pok??mon

Operation Heartless

a part of “Operation: Heartless Pok??mon”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

Shadow Pokemon are on the rise again. Can this school teach students to capture them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation: Heartless Pok??mon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Operation Heartless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:33 pm

"Operation Heartless"

This is the OOC for the Operation Heartless rp. Any questions, comments, or concerns should go here. But that’s not to say that’s all that goes here. :P You can chat and talk amongst other rpers here, too. So this little note is just to remind people that this is just an rp, and we realize that RL gets in the way. That’s okay. Let myself or Crystal Flamedance know if you are going to be unable to post, or are planning to drop out.

Okay, now to the real stuff. Keep checking back here, because here is where we will decide partners, and teams, or if there will even be more than one team. We will also have a post here when we have decided to start the posting. Do not post IC until we have everything settled. We will let you know when we have decided that everything is settled, and we will let you know when you can start posting.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Operation Heartless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm

I'm interested, but I'm wondering if I can make a charie, who was a trainer before entering the school. She enrolled because almost all her pokemon were captured, and turned into shadow pokemon. She still has her Eevee, which was an egg before, and hasn't evolved yet. If so awesome, if not, ill just make a normal charie.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dealiah
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Ah...I wouldn't think it mattered, but I'd kind of rather it were a different Pokemon than an Eevee. Otherwise, it ends up with a lot of people wanting an Eevee and not the Pokemon we offer, you know? But otherwise, it sounds good. However, anyone else looking at making a charatcer, we don't want too many people that were previously trainers.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Hmm ok. I have always liked Eevees, but thats fine. Thanks, I'll submit my sheet.

dealiah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:13 pm

I know, I've always liked Eevees, too...but, since they aren't exactly common, I thought it's be more fair if no one had them rather than a few, because Eevee is a ery popular Pokemon. A lot of people would want to have them as their Pokemon...but they aren't common enough for that.

Edit: Whether or not the character gets approved will have to be determined tomorrow; I know NasiaWords is in bed at the moment. :P
Last edited by Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:00 am

Alrighty. What about A butterfree or growlithe?

dealiah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:05 am

I think either of those are okay. NasiaWords won't be on until after school tomorrow, so it may have to wait until then for her approval, but either of those are fine.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:15 am

Alright; we need one more character before we actually start. I know of one that was thinking of joining, but if not, I'll just end up making a second character to pair them all up.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cote on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:49 am

Hey guys, just been looking through the OOC forum because Iwas bored and came across this, which looks like it would keep me entertained.

the bad news is i start workin an hour and wont get a sheet up before then bbbuuuuutttt i will do tomorrow most likely, if you'll have me of course

Cote
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:11 am

Of course! ...but you must remember when you do make your sheet that we're having them paired up, and so far we have 2 people catching and one seeing the shadow Pokemon. Just a suggestion, though. I'm most likely going to end up making more charatcers, anyway. :P As long as Nasia and Dealiah don't mind waiting that long, I don't see a problem with that. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:37 pm

I don't mind waiting! I'm just happy people are doing this. And like Crystal Flamedance said, we are being paired, so you can see the shadow pokemon if you want. But its a suggestion. You don't have to. :D

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cote on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Aha i forgot about this, it was a very very long night. though I'm happy i actually posted here so i found my way back. Ill start thnking up a charater.

But yeah works well i had intended on seeing anyway

Cote
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 am

Alright, as long as you remembered. :P The character may take a while before being accepted...I know she's gone to bed already...at least, she should have by now.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Nope! I went to bed at like 12:30 last night! XD

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Seriously? ...That's not enough sleep...at all...unless, of course, you slept until very late in the morning today. :P ...But you have to be up, out of bed, and at school by 7:30...I don't need to be at school until noon. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Ha! Lol. I sleep it off during weekands. 16 hours of sleep baby! :)

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Okay, so I thought we were waiting for another person, but it has been a while, and still there is no character up. I suggest we start soon, and I will just make a second character to make even pairs. Anyone that agrees should post in response, so I know who all is still a part of the rp.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Ok dokey!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Urelasticreflection on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 am

I just submitted a character. and he was a seer. Just lettin' y'all know.

▲ ▲

Urelasticreflection
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelandran on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:02 pm

I'll play :) I'm looking for a good pokemon RP. One question, are we doing evolutions, when our pokemon get more experience? Making a charrie now! :D
A glimpse of beautiful darkness...

Aelandran
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!