Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elemental Assassins

Elemental Assassins

a part of “Elemental Assassins”, a fictional universe by Sir Drazel.

The assassins are reborn and come to conquer back the shards and restore balance back to the universe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Assassins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elemental Assassins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Name: Sylvenia the Red.
Weapon: Staff (in picture)
Race: Demonic human formed that can shift into a dragon.
Personality: Cruel and dresses the way she does to lure men to her. Just like a trap!
Power(Human form): Staff allows her to summon a few demonic figures. Also controls Earth bending/Grass bending.
Power(Dragon form): Breathes black fire.

Appearance Human: Image

Dragon Form: Image

Name: Mystic
Weapon: Dragon claws.
Personality: Acts very sweet and innocent. Loves to joke around and laugh. Seems completely nice!
Race: Half dragon half human
Power: Speed.
Appearance: Image
Other: Can shrink claws all the way back in to her nails. Can shrink in wings. Can soar but not fly. Scales can go away but she has to peel them off, and it hurts! Not to mention they grow back in two months.

Lets say she has some kind of red dressing covering up her behind a little more covering on her.... well you know... the lower part?
What's black and white with red all over?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainMads on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Sorry guys, I'm out. This roleplay is a bit much for me to handle right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CaptainMads
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:29 am

Just like the others, so eager to join, even more so to leave...

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:56 pm

To tell you the truth Sir Drazel I'm only here because I'm scared of you saying that about me when I leave XD
that and I could never leave Fly to fend for herself!!! D:
(not to mention Kai and Zak are like my favorite characters)
wow there are quite a few reasons I'm still here... funny XP

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:40 pm

So every one is here just because they don't want to be ashamed or insulted of leaving? -.-

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:47 pm

I'm here because I like the rp. *nods*

Although it gets difficult, to say the least, when everyone starts to leave. *sigh*
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Ya I like when their use to be people who joined and actually wrote. Instead of "OHH SUBMIT CHARACTERS YAY THAT'S FUN!" and maybe post a few and ditch to make more characters -.-

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezmer on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Meh.. so....
RELEASE TH'BEAST!

Nezmer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:24 pm

So assassin of lightening and darkness have also not posted in awhile. Guess they are done too. So we got like 5 or 6 people. Not enough and this is getting pointless. Sorry folks but looks like to many quitters joined this role play and we got back stabbed. If I ever remake this I will let you all know :)

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezmer on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Was a great roleplay while it lasted keep me in mind if yo ever decide to make another one. I like your ideas and this could've been a great roleplay, just needed more commitment. GG Drazel :D!

Nezmer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:57 pm

If you ever remake it count me in... Please? :D

It is a great rp... Too bad so many people bailed. :/

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezmer on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Lol and no I didnt stop posting I just awaited a replay to my pst :P

Nezmer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Fly-X on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:12 am

aww I liked this rp ;3;
sorry I didnt post for a few days. I wasn't home or anywhere with good reception :/

X-Fly-X
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!