Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Crash

Summary

a part of “Crash”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Students of a US public high school find themselves stranded on a deserted island after a plane crash. (Accepting New ACTIVE Characters! We have a summary.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crash”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Summary

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Both groups wake up to find small rocks surrounding their camps in a circle, figuring out that none of them have placed them, they guess that there is someone else oSo I was thinking since we don't have that many OOC topics, with our almost 10 in counting topics, why not make another for summaries. XD I'll re-edit this page every once and a while so If you are ever lost just come look at this topic, or tell me to edit it to match it with what we have done. I'll try to keep this as short yet thorough as possible. Here it goes:

Day 1

We begin with the crash ofcourse and everyone begins to either awake on the beach, or wash up on shore the morning after the night of the crash. Violet wakes up finding that she is blind caused by scrap metal getting stuck in her eyes. She tries to walk around to find out where she is until she trips over a dead body, which they find out to be one of the other adults on the plane. Theo soon finds Violet and takes the first-aid kit that the dead man had in his hands before he died. Theo operates on Violet's eyes with what is in the first aid kit. He is not able to salvage any part of her eye, and she is left blind in both eyes, although it is said by Theo that one eye might be able to recover. Also, Stephanie, another survivor is watching as he operates and Theo soon bumps into her, making a group of three.

Max wakes up on the beach as well in the morning and soon finds Saphire limping on the beach close by with a huge gash in her leg. He helps her out by tying his shirt around it and she recovers quickly with the cut being minor in the story. They later find Diana, who is inactive right now, so she isn't very important anymore. They make camp at where the beach and forest meet. They build a shelter, and go searching for freshwater. Max gets a glimpse of a dark figure in the woods that seemed to be watching them. He hopes that they are another survivor, but has a thought that they aren't and that there are natives to the island. They return to the camp.

Now back to Theo, Steph, and Violet. They have now talked a while, though uneeded to know for the storyline. When Theo leaves to find Stephanie crying from the horrifying sight of the removal of Violet's eye, and damage to the other, Violet wanders off, depressed from the fact that she is permanently blind now. She wanders into the forest, unaware of where she is going. Theo and Stephanie go searching for her, and soon find her although they are lost in the forest now late in the day, forced to live in a cave that they found for the night. They also meet Kuroi later and he joins Team Theo.

Meanwhile, Chris is building his semi-unrealistic utopia on the other side of the island, living in paradise with plentiful fruit and meat for a year.

Tirka is wandering in the woods by herself, finding gourds and fruit that she reads in her many books she happens to have in her bag, unhurt by the water Max decides to leave and go back to his camp, because he is tired of the cold damp cave. Hallie and Tirka come with him, and they are now back at their original camapparently. She is very smart by the way. Max, scavenging through the forest, finds Tirka and brings her back to "Camp Max".

Hallie has woken up and found Jack on the beach, but soon leaves and doesn't find him again. Jack also has his dead freind still attached by hand grasp that he insists on taking with him at all times no matter what.

Back at Team Max, they find Hallie and they all eat a fish dinner and go to sleep. Also, Theo's team goes to sleep. Pretty much everyone is asleep for the night.

Day 2

n the island that is watching them.

Now Cammen comes into the picture, another survivor. He soon runs into Jack and his dead friend that he has been carrying around and they sort of team together as they try to find other survivors. When Stephanie runs off from the cave where Theo and Violet are, she runs into Cammen and Jack and all three go back to the cave, making Team Theo consist of Theo, Violet, Stephanie, Cammen, Kuroi and Jack. The team decided that to live, they need to form groups each with a job to live. Theo and Stephanie wander off into the forest together to find food?(i dont remember). Anyways, by night time they must sleep on the forest floor by themselves at night.

Max's team has woken up and Max finds the rocks. He knows it was the people of the island because he had found one of them staring at them in the middle of the night. He knew the figure wasn't a survivor becuase he had glowing yellow eyes. Max decided not to tell the girls what had happened just yet so he won't scare them. Later in the day, Max decides he wants to explore the plane crash. The plane, cut into two halfs for the most part had landed on a huge mound of rocks in the shallow shore. He looks inside to see if anything useful survived, but finds nothing in the plane. No seats, no dead bodies, no luggage in the closed above bins. He guesses that the people of the island had something to do with it. After eating again, everyone goes to sleep for the night, and Day 2 ends.

Now here's when it gets good. In the middle of the night, the people of the island come to Max's campsite and kidnap him after knocking him out and take him away without anyone noticing. Before leaving they circle the campsite once again with the rocks and move on the Theo and Stephanie. They do the same with Theo, but leave Stephanie. Then circle her with rocks, and circle the cave with the others again.

Day 3

Max and Theo wake up to find themselves in a primitive cage in the middle of a circle of huts near a inactive volcano deep in the forest. They are surrounded by blue crystals, which Max picks up and puts in his pockets, hoping it will make the creatures mad. These crystals will turn out to be spreading to each person and giving them special powers that go along with their situation or personallity. Do not touch. There are other side affects that we will soon see in Max if you touch them. So far the town is completely lifeless, making Theo and Max guess that the people are nocturnal. They decide to wait till night to break out though, because they don't know when they might come out and see them.

They soon break out after they all leave to go do their daily sprinkling of rocks, and on their way from escaping, Theo is shot with an arrow by one of the people. Max drags him to the cave that Theo and pals live in and right now, Cammen is operating on Theo, but it doesn't seem like he is going to live.

During the day of Max and Theo's kidnapping, Saphire and Hallie leave to search for Max. They have to stop at night though to rest, and don't get to the huts before Max and Theo escape. When they hear the shouts and shooting Hallie wakes up and runs off, and Saphire is lost by herself. Hallie soon finds the cave where Max is and they are reunited.

At night where we are now, Violet had wandered off again and was about to be attacked by a bear, but Saphire and Tirka find her and save her. They bring her back to the cave, but Saphire ends up falling down a cliff, and Tirka has to go on without her and bring Violet back to the cave.

Cammen attempts to save Theo, but he is too hurt to live, and he dies. The next day they go out and bury him, though they realize that he is not pale like a person who is dead should look. They bury him in a mysteriousl crate that would fit as a coffin that appeared when they left for a minute. They are now also realizing that they have powers, but are still unaware that they are powers, just small signs are showing.

Day 4

Max wakes up to the new day and goes to bury Theo with the help of Cammen. A mysterious cofin appears in the hole so they use it and bury Theo.

Kuroi wanders off and finds Steven who had been injured, and brings him back to the cave where everyone else is. Also, Saphire has found a new man on the beach, and they are now searching for Saphire's group.

p. Max decides to go off to fish for dinner, and also decides to look for Saphire on the side, and is now searching for her on the beach. While he is looking for Saphire, he finally finds her and a new survivor Maestro. They go back to camp where Violet, and others have come along as well.

While they're eating, Violet gets angry because Theo had died and blames it on Max. Max gets extrememly angry, because he is holding the crystals which are making him extra angry because of the powers they give out when you are touching them. Max destroys the camp and leaves into the forest enraged and savage.

Once Max had calmed down, he realizes he doesn't know where he is, so he stops at a cave. He soon finds a woman frozen in ice from long ago. He breaks open the ice and finds her still alive. Her name is Emmalina, and she says that she was a survivor from a shipwreck back during WWII. Tirka follows Max into the cave also, and they decide to stay in the cave for the night.

Meanwhile Hallie has awoken and is better now that she has gotten water and food in her system.

Ok, I am sorry if some of that doesn't make sense. Feel free to ask questions because I can see how it would be confusing.
Last edited by Jayhawker010 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Summary

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:36 pm

So Max will find Emmalina on day 4 or 5?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Probably 4. He's going to become irritable while they eat and leave into the forest. Then he finds emmalina.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:03 am

Sweet. xD Make sure you dust a bit of the dirt off of the ice like her vision said. xD

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby one-wing on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:44 pm

^
update pwease!
Why is it called a broken heart if every part of you is hurting?

one-wing
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:08 pm

It won't let me edit it anymore *rolls eyes*, so I'll have to start off from this post...

Day 5

A flashback of Violet's past reveals that she was drugged by a classmate, and then raped before she landed on the island. It is also implied that Violet is pregnant. In the morning a boy arrives at the camp on the beach, and claims that he is George, a survivor of the crash. He is actually one of the tribe on the island, and was sent to act as a survivor to watch over the group.

Theo rises out of the grave, alive, but with a complete loss of memory. He is now wandering around the island alone, trying to figure out who he is, where he is, and how he became buried underground on a deserted island.

Emma also has a vision of Violet drowning in the ocean and then dying, but doesn't know it's Violet yet. She and Max and Tirka are heading after the beach to stop Violet from killing herself.

Real Time: Outside World

Now the clones of the real survivors have been sent out into the real world, but things aren't the same, ecspecially with Violet and Max. Violet's clone is in a mental institution, and Ray, the boy who raped her before the crash is devastated that Violet is completely emotionless and dead to the world. Max's clone is still walking about, and is completely anti-social. Nick, Max's best friend is wondering what is going on, and when he turns around away from Max, he bumps into a dark and cold man. It is implied that he is one of the tribemembers, sent out to watch over the clones. Ray also bumps into a man similar to Nicks. When they meet up to head home, they both realize they have seen the same man, and that he could be the reason Max and Violet are acting so weird. They decide to follow the man the next day, and are going to go see Violet's clone at the asylum.

Day 5 continued

Emma and Max finally reach the beach and get there just in time to save Violet who is drowning herself. They bring her back to shore, and she is better. Emma decides that it is time she explains who she is to the group and what the powers she had been talking about were. George can remember Emma when she comes to the camp and is suprised that anyone in the group had lived, and the fact that she hasn't aged. Emma can recognize it in his face that he is bad news and lets him know she is aware.

Meanwhile, Arcenir, Nia, Sage and Kuroi have met up and are eating...rabbit?

Stephanie shows up in at the camp after staying at the cave for a while and collapses. George decides that since it is his job to look after them, he has to check on her. He is waiting for her to respond. Violet has just admitted to Max that she thinks she is pregnant with Ray's baby, and is freaked out by it. Soon after, she has a vision of a girl that is hurt, and Max follows as they look for the missing girl. Instead they come across Theo, in the mask and with a loss of memory and Sage who has found him. They realize that the girl that is hurt is still out ther se they leave Theo and Sage to look for her.

Real Time: Outside World cont.

Ray and Nick have just visited Violet v2 and are leaving after seeing the creepy man again. Atm they are following him to try and see what he's up to and why he's following the clones and them.
Last edited by Jayhawker010 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:16 pm

And Emma? xD xP

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:34 pm

ahh my bad, hold on lol. Too much to think about xD.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Also mention what happened in my latest post, please. <3 Thanks and sorry!

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:17 pm

I will later. I don't have that many edits allowed to just edit it all of the time. Once theres enough that has happened Ill update it.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnnaliseK on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:46 pm

I need to have Nadia actually found. I wasn't sure where to randomly place her. So I "randomly" placed her directly in the middle having been cared for by some island inhabitant near the woods I suppose. Is that okay?.. There would have to have been a reason she was so far away from the others. I did that because I could see any of them just leaving her to venture off, but shes new to the storyline. Is it possible she was separated for a reason?

AnnaliseK
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:56 pm

That's why I made Emma from the past. I knew that that would be a problem - being new and all. But I think that it might work. Maybe you could just be on another side of the current island. Or maybe on Animal Grove (see one of my posts with Emma - the second or third one)

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:17 pm

Update please :3 Guess who's back xD
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby one-wing on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Violet could totally see through Nadia's eyes if you want, and lead the others to her?

one-wing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:37 pm

:D yay, I can't wait to see what happens to Theo! I'll refresh it now. Oh and if you didn't notice, part of the summary is on a second reply since I couldn't edit it anymore.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnnaliseK on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Sorry yeah, that would actually work for violet to see what Nadia had, before she passed out. off course.

AnnaliseK
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm sorry Annalise that you are having to wait to get into the rp, I'm sure Violet will see the vision soon and you can get into it. :)

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby one-wing on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:12 pm

...i didnt even see this, Jay...

one-wing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Ok, I wasn't getting at you or anything, I was just telling her that she'll get to post soon.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnnaliseK on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Sokay guys. I can wait.

AnnaliseK
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!