Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Arranged Hearts

Arranged Hearts

a part of “Arranged Hearts”, a fictional universe by ღ~Broken Wings~ღ.

Six regions with six kingdoms. War is sure to break out...unless they ensure a peace treaty through marriage. Not just any marriage though; Arranged ones. Sons and daughters of the kingdoms are forced into marriage with eachother. Peace depends on it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arranged Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Arranged Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Well, you get to choose one of them xD And that makes sense.
~Just cause her eyes don't tear doesnt mean her heart isn't crying. And just cause she comes off strong, doesn't mean nothing is wrong.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:32 am

Argh! All the pressure is on me! I personally do not care lol! if someone wants to make another character that is chill with me, if not, i'll live.

How about

If you want to make another character post it right here :) then make her.
One thing is Cinderstella and I did a bunch of talking, so PM me because i'll have to tell you our devious (or not so devious) plan :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gwenslostinherhead on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:33 pm

I think I might like to, because using Genevieve has come to a stop for me.
But if anyone else would like to, that's cool. :]

gwenslostinherhead
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:40 pm

leopardspotz17 is doing something for school I think, I can't remember if it was 'em or not, but you can totally make another character if you promise to reply to the rp at least once in a blue moon <3 :) lol PM me!

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gwenslostinherhead on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Yeah, she's working on her musical.
And I was too this week so it worked out well, and that's why my replys were slow.
:]

gwenslostinherhead
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Alrighty, I pm'd you :)

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Please tell me my role play isn't dying -.-" It's been two days since someone posted...everyone still alive?

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Hey, sorry I haven't been able to post in awhile. I'm swamped with school work right now and I've been working on a good post for a little while. It should be up tomorrow morning or tonight maybe.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Alright, that's okay. I was just making sure people didn't just...disappear xD

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:10 pm

I cannot reply until Akai does :) lol but no I am not dead :)

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Yes, Akai does need to reply. I'm stuck until then too with Arcadia O.o But I'm glad you're alive xD

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:17 pm

I'm thinking we are dying..

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Unfortunately. Akai dropped the role play, and we simply don't have enough people replying anymore either. It had a nice run, but I'm afraid Arranged Hearts has come to a close. Sorry.

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Argh! Well I had a good time with you guys, I am coming out with an RP soon :) so join <3

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Send me the link when you come out with it :)

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!