Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Age: Damnation

Musical inspiration

a part of “Dragon Age: Damnation”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

No longer considering new characters. An alternate universe based off of the Dragon Age: Origins game with some tweaks here or there. Will not be limited to Ferelden nor the main quest. note; will include DA: 2 lore at some point!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Damnation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Musical inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:52 am

For the Dragon Age: Damnation RP.

OKAY hopefully the last mundane OOC thread I make for us all. Sorry I'm a bit batty about doing these things, bear with me, I love you all too much NOT to do it.

Does a song fit your character? If you can't decide, simply list what sort of modern day genre they'd most likely listen to.

Severia: "Palms Read" by Protest the Hero. (I was torn between this song and Flogging Molly...<3)

For a million years
Raise your glass in cheers
We will never answer where we came from
For a million years
Raise your glass in cheers
Only how we got here

Blysse: "What Have You Done" by Within Temptation. (Or maybe Nightwish. @__@)

Would you mind if I killed you?
Would you mind if I tried to cause you have
Turned into my worst enemy
You carry hate that I don't feel
It's over now
What have you done?

Cash: "Carillon" by Magic Box.

Nobody was around
The silence and the gloom were so profound
I started to explore
But you were the only one I was looking for

Freya: "Inside the Fire" by Disturbed.

Sever,
Now and forever.
You're just another lost soul about to be mine again.
See her, you'll never free her.
You must surrender it all and give life to me again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Musical inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Ryuu I think is between this song afterlife and Nightmare both by Avenged Sevenfold (R.I.P Jimmy Sullivan)

Afterlife Lyrics that suit him:
This peace on earth's not right (With my back against the wall)
No pain or sign of time (I'm much to young to fall)
So out of place don't wanna stay, I feel wrong and that's my sign
I've made up my mind

Nightmare lyrics:
You should have known
The price of evil
And it hurts to know that you belong here
Yeah
No one to call
Everybody to fear
Your tragic fate
Is looking so clear
Yeah
Oooooooh
It's your fucking nightmare
HA! HA! HA! HA!

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Oooh nice choice Soki. O8

Kujo: "Holding Out for a Hero" by Frou Frou (this was nearly chosen for Sev buuut then she punched me in the face. Kujo fancies himself a Hero anyhow)

He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scythe Massakür on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Oh, March of Cambreadth for certain. It's sung by Heather Alexander.

Axes flash, broadsword swing,
Shining armour's piercing ring
Horses run with polished shield,
Fight Those Bastards till They Yield
Midnight mare and blood red roan,
Fight to Keep this Land Your Own
Sound the horn and call the cry,
How Many of Them Can We Make Die!

Follow orders as you're told,
Make Their Yellow Blood Run Cold
Fight until you die or drop,
A Force Like Ours is Hard to Stop
Close your mind to stress and pain,
Fight till You're No Longer Sane
Let not one damn cur pass by,
How Many of Them Can We Make Die!
Scythe Massakür's quote of the month:

Women are like whiskey: pleasing to the eye, warming to the heart, and the cause of the world’s worst headaches.

Scythe Massakür
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!