Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eat Your Heart Out!

Eat Your Heart Out!

a part of “Eat Your Heart Out!”, a fictional universe by MikaLouisos.

In crimson hill all seems fine onc you look past the pretty smiling resident and look deeper. Should you look deep as to what lies in the shadows of this town?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eat Your Heart Out!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Eat Your Heart Out!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Well according to Mika, at least I seem like a girl >_>

T_T

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Nagatooo it's cause you act cute like a girl...xD plus the piccy. Everyone just assumed. xDD boys usually don't use faces as much as girls...sad really..cause they're all so cute o w o

Yes tell the corn story constellations :D

Omg!! I love that motivational poster! o3o despite my straightness I've threatened to rape both genders before (jokingly of course >w>)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:27 pm

<.< Yeah... My mind is to far gone to do that. It's funny whenever it comes out that I'm a girl, everyone freaks out usually.

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Did I say Naruto? Wow, that's actually really weird. Seeing as I don't read it either Oo

Anyway, who wants to hear my super disturbing corn story that is the reason my friend Chris refused to eat his corn on the cob when i mentioned sex toys?
-Stella

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:28 pm

I act cute?

>_>
<_<

*stone cold face*

Right...this corn cob story sounds disturbing but very interesting. Tell away :3

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Brace yourselves. I told this story to my preverted friends during lunch and even THEY stopped eating

There are 3 guys stranded on a desert, and it seems they have no chance of survival. Until one day they randomly come across a house in the middle of the desert. One of the guys say "Let's go to the house 1 by 1 and she if whoever lives there can give us any water." So they agreed and got ready to carry out the plan.

The first guy walks up to the house and nocks ont he door. A little old lady answers the door. The man says, "Hello, I have been stranded in the desert for weeks and I was wondering if you have any water you could spare me?"

"Sure, but you'll have to fuck me." Said the little old lady. The man agreed, thinking it should'nt be so bad.

The man and old lady go to her room and she strips. He look sbetween her legs and she's this rotten, mutilated, furry, fungusy, rotten, deformed and nasty girl thingy. The lady says "I'm going to blindfold myself, it makes it more erotic!" So they thinks, "Now is my chance, find somethign else to use!" So he reaches under the bed, finds a corn on the cob, f**ks her with it, throws it out the window, gets his water and hes on his way.

Now the second man goe sup, nocks, and asks the same phrase. The little old lady responded to the second man, saying hed have to fuck her, so he agrees and they go to her bedroom. She strips for him and he sees the same nasty old thing, and he thinks "Now is my chance, find something else to use!" So he reaches under the bed, finds a corn on the cob, uses it, gets his water and he's on his way.

Now the 1st and 2nd man are walking back to get the third man and they see him sitting there. One of them asks, "Hey man are'nt you going to get water?" The third man replied..."Water? Who needs water? I jsut found 2 of the juiciest corn cobs outside that old lady's window!"

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Ouch XD

That is...very unfortunate :v

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:40 pm

I know right? Remember, you asked for it . . .

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Actually, I am currently still eating my milk and cookies, so you have unfortunately failed to kill my appetite >:P

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:48 pm

But can you honestly say you'll look at corn the same way ever again? I think not xD

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Meh. I was never much of a corn eater.

>_>
<_<

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:58 pm

I'm allergic to corn, never ate it before in my life~

But I ate dinner, you failed to make me sick :3

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Damn . . .

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Btw...I made Nagato feel awkward....mwahahahhaha >:)

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Well ain't you somethin' special Ikuto >:P

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Yus, yus I am o3o XDD Nahhh..not THAT concieted. o3o

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Meh, it's a funny story, but it doesn't make me sick. :D

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:40 pm

So we can conclude either your friends are weak-stomached, Constellations, or all of us here are very strong stomached :v

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:14 am

It's a lot more nauseating if you're EATING corn on the cob at the moment . . .

Oh and all that talk about Kadyn being a prostitute kinda wants to make me make him a prostitute instead of just a man whore xD

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Woohoo...prostitutes...and manwhores...

>_>
<_<

I cannot wait.

Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!