Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampires and Werewolves

Vampires and Werewolves

a part of “Vampires and Werewolves”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

Two species that have been at each others throats before time began, can two unlikely heroes stop the oncoming war between them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampires and Werewolves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Vampires and Werewolves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Sorry for the delay in posting. I'm having a few issues. I've been busy the last few days and now I'm feeling kind of sick, which is causing my hypochondriasis to flare up. Sigh. There's no rest for people with intense anxiety and an active social life. But don't worry. I should be able to post in the morning.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:27 am

It's perfectly fine, I understand that life can get out of hand on occasions. (:
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:22 pm

Have to share my amazing phone that I received from a guy trying to scam me.

Ok so just got the most hilarious phone scam call. A strange number calls and I pick up with a Hello? Then I get some foreign guy on the other line telling me he is with microsoft tech support. He tells me my computer is sending out junk mail and malware dating back for the last two years. *We just got internet 6 months ago* So I decided to play along just to be difficult.

I tell him I'm so sorry and I would Love to resolve the issue. He tells me he wants to remote into the computer and wants me to type in some crazy command in the run tab. *I completely unplug all the computers internet connection and disable the modem. Told him he did not have permission to remote into my computer and there had to be another way to resolve the 'issue'* I told him I typed the command in even though I didn't. He was getting super flustered after a while when I was telling him nothing was happening and happily enough chatting about pumpkin and the weather. Yankees and how horrible it is our jobs are outsourced. The guy was getting so pissed off that I was keeping him on the phone for so long, and he obviously didn't like the fact that I started trying to sell him gluten free cookies, and spread the word of our lord and savior Jesus to those heathens *Funny because I am a total Pagan and NOT a Christian*

After about a half an hour of my rambling about God and Cookies, he asked if I typed it into my Windows PC. I told him I only own MACs and he said 'Oh my god, are you serious!' So I said 'Guess that is a no on the Jesus cookies?' He yelled and hung up. Best phone call EVER! Thought I would share. the number is 510-943-3040 Seriously don't let them scam you. I also reported them to the FTC. Ha take that dirty scammers. He didn't even want one of my cookies :'( Funniest thing ever because I totally only have Window's computers! HAHA I am amazing.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Very nicely handled! Sounds entertaining. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 am

It was for me! The guy on the other line might have jumped off a building.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:43 pm

So we are going to start the Northern Delegates spin off soon. I have the page up but it is still under construction. If you want to join, please do and submit a character sheet!
roleplay/the-northern-delegates/

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Anyone reading the roleplay in reference to The Northern Delegates, start from the beginning, or at least a few pages back to get the scoop on what happened in springside during the Delegates stay. This roleplay was great! So glad I participated in it. Kelsii is a great GM and I suggest checking out her other roleplays as well.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:37 pm

I will join as soon as I can! And thanks. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Hello? I think everyone evaporated. :/

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:38 am

I'm sitll chekcing up, though struck with a bit of writer's block on it just currently.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:00 pm

It's alright, it seems everyone is busy thesedays. :/

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonbow on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Ok so what goes on here? Like a miss-mash...but cool, can i join? Female werewolf named Azleth
"His frost performed its art
And it has stained my tainted heart
"

Moonbow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:18 pm

This role play totally died I am very sorry to say.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:43 pm

To everyone who recently sent in a character, I made a sequel!
Vampires and Werewolves 2:Unhinged

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!