Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Campaign for Brains

The OOC Thread

a part of “Campaign for Brains”, a fictional universe by Quantumlegacy.

Zombie Apocalypse on the small island of Apocatropics. Who's going to be on the menu first? And it begins again! :| (On-Hold,Possiblefacelift)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Campaign for Brains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The OOC Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 pm

This is where you can put questions, comments, ideas, suggestions, or nonsense related in some way to the role-play.
Role-play forever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The OOC Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:26 pm

This looks freaking awesome, but for some reason my brain cannot fathom it. @_@ What type of characters do you need? Any kind?
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:14 pm

You can be anything within reason. if you wish to keep it simple just be an average citizen of some sort.
Oh and thanks I was hoping it would be Freaking Awesome. :D

Oh and you don't have to start with us either you could start anywhere on the island. Or just somewhere near where ever it is we end up stopping next. Any more questions feel free to ask.

To Tech and Dee: I'm working on a post now. But expect delay. I shall not make it too long I hope. :(

EDIT for like the sixth time: I'm also going to change the city information as we move throughout it or someone starts there so the places accurately display their info. Police/Fire/Health Though most of them will be abandoned by now, I do plan on have a few "safe houses" still around for story purposes.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Predator on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:37 pm

This is kind of akward, but when I go to reply post, it says I have to create a character when I clearly already have one and have been accepted. Im new to this site so hang with me but seriously...help?
Be aggresive, be respectful, and let no-one stand in your way.

The Predator
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:34 pm

You hadn't been approved yet. When you submit a character it goes into pending until I see it and approve or reject it. Even though it's a bit bare I accepted you as mine wasn't much to look at either. Just be sure to follow the rules and like it said you can jump in alone or near us.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:12 pm

I think now would be a good time for the others that have applied to join in if they wish to find us. You can start it as a new day if you wish. I'll wait one day to continue posting since it is my turn. Even though there is no posting order specifically we've just been going in a general order.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arsufin on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Um, I applied for a character, and if he does not get accepted can I edit him or make a new one?

Arsufin
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:08 pm

He has already been accepted. And if you are planning to edit him go ahead. Since you haven't actually started yet you can change him as much as you want. I'll let you know if when your done it turns out to be not acceptable. Which would be pretty hard to do. I'm being very lenient on letting characters join.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:21 pm

I will be posting sometime today. Since you've failed to join in during the time I was waiting you'll have to find your own way to squeeze in. If you continue to not post after so long I'll just move you to the Graveyard.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arsufin on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh. If you are refering to me I did not realize I was accepted. Sorry. I will find a way.

Arsufin
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Sorry I don't mean to sound.. mean I think. Anyway there is one other who has been accepted and I've been waiting for them to reply.

Also, Welcome to Campaign for Brains!

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:03 am

I'm posting later today when I wake up. :D Just giving you a heads up.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:20 pm

You have been removed Arsufin. If you feel I have done so inappropriately you may plead your case to me in PM's.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Love the post Side2. Glad to have you aboard, I'll be posting soon enough. Got work tomorrow.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Sorry my router went out on me and I had to wait to get a new one. I'll be posting within 24 hours when I get caught up with everything.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:55 pm

I posted but bleh I couldn't think of anything. I feel bad for my post but we can continue and I'll make up for it.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Side2 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:51 pm

My guy's definitely taking his time getting to Fairview...

Also, along the way, I kinda developed the zombies more in terms of details and behaviors, etc.
Quantumlegacy, will these details be canon if you accept them? Or should I focus more on my own character?

Side2
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Side2 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Also, are we going to visit every city on the map? I'm hoping for some sort of epic finale

Side2
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Side2 wrote:Also, along the way, I kinda developed the zombies more in terms of details and behaviors, etc.
Quantumlegacy, will these details be canon if you accept them? Or should I focus more on my own character?

I encourage you to be creative. So long as it's not too far out from what I already had in place it'll be fine. If I do end up liking it a lot I could indeed make it canon. In the beginning I started it with the general knowledge of zombies and the starter information doctor/scientist/well informed people would know in the thread The Infection. From there I plan to expand and maybe if the story is going well expose more of a in-depth backstory behind the real reason the infection.
Side2 wrote:Also, are we going to visit every city on the map? I'm hoping for some sort of epic finale

I do hope that we end up visiting most to all of the cities and landmarks on the island in some sort of epic chase, escape, hunt for something or another. I intend for this to go on for sometime I hope.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Just so you know Techgorilla and DeeDeeluxx will be posting soon. I'm pestering them at the moment and know why they haven't been posting. I'll get them to post soon.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!