Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Soul Eater: A New Generation

Soul Eater: A New Generation

a part of “Soul Eater: A New Generation”, a fictional universe by RinlovesSesshoumaru.

Based on the anime Soul Eater. Maka and Soul have grown up and had a daughter of their own. Maka has become a professor at the school and Soul is Lord Death's weapon now. With new Meisters and Weapons how will things play out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: A New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Soul Eater: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Soul Eater: A New Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Soul Eater: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:46 am

if anyone is willing to be the miester of a weapon that is a viola, let me know. Shed be a girl so I can't name her Bach or Beathoven( I know I'm spelling them wrong, but it's two in the morn so forgive me), but certainly that's an idea for the miester's name. Let me know, cause I won't be creating a character unless I've got a meister.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:06 am

A viola huh interesting that might be a hard sell I'm afraid maybe if you posted some info about what your weapon does during battle that might stir up some takers. I see what your getting at though the character would be a musical weapon. And if push comes to shove you can make a meister for yourself if thats appealing to you. I would really like to see someone else be your meister though. I hope that helps and I also have a Post in the Role Payers Wanted forum you might want to post your own little "want ad" in there as well it might catch some attention there. Just try to "sell" the character a bit and maybe we can snag a meister for you. And names you can make it like sonata, concerto, or maybe a note like cleft or treble. I really like Sonata though ;)it sounds more girlie. Oh and love your The Last Unicorn icon I was obsessed with that movie as a kid.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:11 pm

I'm still obsessed with that movie <3 lol

and you just suggested an excellent name thank you! I will do as you suggest certainly. As for here, the weapon sort that I planned to have it be was more on the side of slicing sound waves. And for a super-powered attack, I was thinking something similar to what soul did, making everyone connect in one soul wave and playing it as a synphony, in battle form.

But yah, I'll get some stuff up, make a profile while I'm at it >.<

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukisod on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:28 pm

I'll be your Meister Unicorn. hmm... I'll call myself Maestro Machiavelli! I'll throw down a character if you accept ^^
"Perhaps we should perform a study on the effectiveness of studies?"

Lukisod
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:57 pm

LOL I so excited thanks Lukisod for picking Unicorn I thought her idea for a weapon was cool.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:09 pm

8D I'll get up a sheet right now! Thanks!

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:24 am

I have a slight problem with some information, that is I'm pretty sure it hasn't been stated whether or not Crona is a girl or boy, it seems Crona is wearing a dress which would indicate a girl.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:02 am

Crona is definitely a boy....

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am

Has it been said out right?

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukisod on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:09 am

I thought Crona was supposed to be ambiguous in gender and they never actually made any indication one way or another? That was my sense at least and that's what the canon is saying.

Lukisod
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:35 am

That is my point, basically the fact that it has never been stated whether or not Crona is a female or male, people can have their own theory about it but otherwise nobody can truly be sure.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:50 am

I have read confirmation from websites, the anime, and the author's commentary reffers to Crona as a dude.
More importantly.
Why the heck does it matter? I don't think the character would be relevant in the rp...

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:15 pm

It was just in Stein's background that he adopted Crona, thus Crona could easily make an appearance.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:50 pm

hey umm any specific time you want Gilgamesh to come in, or can he just come in when ever?

soulfire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:30 am

He can probably pop in whenever he wants

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:33 am

hmmm think i need to wait a bit before i will come in XD

soulfire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukisod on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:46 am

Unicorn and I are actually looking for someone to join us on this first battle. Can either, meet us at the job board or find a way to RP to the port?

Lukisod
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:13 am

hey ill join you for the first fight that is if you would like ^^

soulfire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukisod on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:14 am

lol I meant to address you. Should've made that more clear I guess. Glad to have you with us ^^

Lukisod
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!