Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac

Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac

a part of “Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

For generations the Sohma family has been cursed by the vengeful spirits of the zodiac. Life in the zodiac is difficult, at best. And for most, love is out of the question. But no one can help it if they love someone… right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:36 pm

lol yeah speaking of gender benders I need t oget some chest wrappings......

Oh and yeah your animals will be wayyyy better than mine I've seen yoru da kukuku

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:41 pm

I am back from my convention, and Karri Khaos, you did wonderful on your drawings.
I cosplayed as Rika Furude, it turned out great :) People asked for pictures with me. Makes you some what proud when they ask for some photos. ^_^

Man, am I broke though...I spent most of my money on figures from Higurashi and Umineko no naku koro ni.
* Is a total Higurashi fan.*
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:46 pm

kyaaaa im doing a cosplay of Hanyu we could have totally been together for this connnnnnn Q.Q

I'm sure you were adorable.

And thankies.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:59 pm

DX That would of been great~

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:27 pm

XDD I saw the picture. I love it. :DD

I should watch Higurashi. But I just finished Gundam 00 and now I really, really, really want a Haro plushie. Or to cosplay as Setsuna...or Lockon...or Allelujah....or somebody. :O
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:34 pm

well idk about plushies but I make clay charms and key chains for 5 dollars

And guys I know im not gm but if your post is purely OOC how bout we keep it OUT of IC tab

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Sorry... I typically never do that, I just wanted to prevent Kaida from get upset... I dislike fighting, as it can cause the downfall of an RPG! It won't happen in the future.

Also, higurashi is very good, unless you don't like blood... But I suggest it!

Lastly, I'm working on the sketches now!
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:08 pm

It's an OCD thing on my part.

It's a great anime rather inventive too and ooooohhh do you live stream?

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:14 pm

I don't live stream... I don't even really know how... But..... My computer just crashed and I lost the art... Restarting time!!! *sigh*

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 pm

bummer and i could teach you if you think your comp can handle it

Wish my rp partner would hurry hsi snake bum up and post before I cook him and eat him

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:26 pm

I would love to see you live stream Karri :)
I enjoy drawing myself, although I have a tablet...I am not the greatest. So the more I can learn the better~

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:29 pm

lol the besst way to get better is to practice and i tdoubt you would i make it a habit to sing when i draw lol

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Will anyone interact with Maki?!?
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Alright! I got the picture done... I fit almost everyone in, but I think I missed a few people....

http://genericusername3454.deviantart.com/#/d3cmzkf

And Kaida, please calm down. How about having Maki come interact with one of the other groups instead of waiting for us? That way we don't have to make our characters walk away awkwardly. Perhaps you could come join the breakfasting group?

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:01 pm

I left mah comment on the deviation but they're ubber cute.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Since some of you drew characters, I thought I should draw one...or ATTEMPT to draw one.

http://crazyris.deviantart.com/#/d3cot16

~~~ That would be Chie. Her hair isn't accurate, but hey...I tried.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Riko is interacting with maki...

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:39 pm

How long is morning going to last? xD
Seems like a lot of posts just for the morning.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:44 pm

@Everscale: I hope it's alright that I made some slight changes to Teruhi's personality, if not i still have the original on file.
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:22 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ONIIIIII Ai MUST rp with Teruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu she's gonna luffle all over him! ♥

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!